Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air (19822 Views)

South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Masculity(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

Close your mouth.

Buhari & his Fulani people were the ones who swapped the cut.

Well, let's watch them unravel the culprit.

I won't be surprised if it was done using an Afonja at the committee level.

...and the FL... Are not smart enough to dictate. What a pity.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by zoogy2007: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is another grand plan to stifle the economy of the south east.when they cry marginalization they will be labelled terrorists. They are watching.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Xander85:

Please keep quiet!

Even if the SE/Igbos hate Buhari (which isn't the case; you lot just can't stand criticisms...you beat a baby and get indignant when it starts to cry) they would be perfectly justified!

When he tagged us '5%' that shouldn't get the same level of dividends from a federal gov't of Nigeria (not a Buhari gov't of Nigeria), what did you say? When he sent his fulani soldiers to come down to the SE and murder innocent protesters in cold blood, what did you say? When after the invasion of Mazi Kanus' home during the ill-advised python dance, both he and his parents went missing, what did you say? When he was making appointments into his gov't and for months nobody from the SE was considered good enough for a job, what did you say? When one of the first things he did after being sworn in to office was to suspend work on the 2nd niger bridge while work on the Kaduna-Abuja high-speed rail service continued apace, what did you say?

Any perceived 'hate' you lot see coming your way from Ndigbo/SE is just a response and reflection of the level of wickedness you've directed our way so don't preach to me about love and hate when you're the champions of hate and wickedness yourselves! I have the scars to prove your hate towards me! What can you show as proof of the so called 'hate' Igbos/SE have towards you....that is besides free speech to which we're entitled to?

simply put
the igbos never liked him nor contributed to electing him as president
no matter what he does for you people
the igbos will never appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by PreciousBro: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is the nonsense that happens when every body representing a committee is dishonest,manipulative and indeed a political politician lol.

Deceiving themselves with contrary news worthy tale, only to die down when every pocket gets his share.

Rubbish Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Elose11(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Was he not talking of the 2017 budget?
Get your facts.
Yes, it was in the 2017 budget. According to the minister, N1.7b had been disbursed for the terminal building out of the contract sum of N2b. Why should Buhari allocate another N2b for the same terminal in 2018 budget. They ought to appropriate the balance of N300m. The nass corrected this by allocating N500m.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by GavelSlam: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Elose11:

Yes, it was in the 2017 budget. According to the minister, N1.7b had been disbursed for the terminal building out of the contract sum of N2b. Why should Buhari allocate another N2b for the same terminal in 2018 budget. They ought to appropriate the balance of N300m. The nass corrected this by allocating N500m.

Although it restated its commitment to ensure the realisation of an international status for the airport with the release of N1.7 billion for the continuation of construction work at its international wing, it stated that its internationalisation would continue to be delayed until the state government addressed certain lapses that had hindered progress of work.

Minister of State for Aviation, Mr. Hadi Sirika, who stated this yesterday after an inspection tour of facilities at the airport, told Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi that the Federal Government was poised to address inadequacies at the airport, adding that a huge amount had been voted into the 2018 budget for completion of work at the place.

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/why-international-status-for-akanu-ibiam-airport-is-being-delayed-by-fg/

My take is this; since you believe 2 billion Naira is the total cost of how much the works at the airport should be, then no other sum should ever be appropriated to the airport for construction in future.

Amen.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by GavelSlam: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Elose11:

God punish anybody wey use more than the 300million wey remain on that project.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You don't know Buhari
He can go that far and more
A president that calls those he hates 5%
What else are you telling me

Never in the history of this country that such has happened... I know the NASS are no Saints but come on.. Believe me in few days time.. We are going to unravel this... You will see that Buhari's kitchen cabinet are complicit and how they use Buhari to achieve their wicked plans..
so sound more foolish with each comment.

so buhari didn't want the project executed and he allocated 2b to it in the budget?

the senators made the change before buhari signed the budget. stop making a fool of yourself pls
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by zombieHUNTER: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
so sound more foolish with each comment.

so buhari didn't want the project executed and he allocated 2b to it in the budget?

the senators made the change before buhari signed the budget. stop making a fool of yourself pls

Why did he sign it when he noticed the cuts
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Xander85:

Please keep quiet!

Even if the SE/Igbos hate Buhari (which isn't the case; you lot just can't stand criticisms...you beat a baby and get indignant when it starts to cry) they would be perfectly justified!

When he tagged us '5%' that shouldn't get the same level of dividends from a federal gov't of Nigeria (not a Buhari gov't of Nigeria), what did you say? When he sent his fulani soldiers to come down to the SE and murder innocent protesters in cold blood, what did you say? When after the invasion of Mazi Kanus' home during the ill-advised python dance, both he and his parents went missing, what did you say? When he was making appointments into his gov't and for months nobody from the SE was considered good enough for a job, what did you say? When one of the first things he did after being sworn in to office was to suspend work on the 2nd niger bridge while work on the Kaduna-Abuja high-speed rail service continued apace, what did you say?

Any perceived 'hate' you lot see coming your way from Ndigbo/SE is just a response and reflection of the level of wickedness you've directed our way so don't preach to me about love and hate when you're the champions of hate and wickedness yourselves! I have the scars to prove your hate towards me! What can you show as proof of the so called 'hate' Igbos/SE have towards you....that is besides free speech to which we're entitled to?
and GEJ didn't kill and arrest MASSOB members?

16massob members killed in 2012

http://dailypost.ng/2012/06/06/16-killed-23-injured-in-onitsha/

some other MASSOB members killed in 2013

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/how-police-killed-massob-members-in-anambra-plus-victims-identities-by-intersociety/

Without doubt, Anambra State has a history of illegal arrests and killings of members of the MASSOB since 1999-2014. Just recently, the non-violent organization that wants to actualize the Sovereign State of Biafra petitioned the United Nations, UN, and President Goodluck Jonathan over the danger that lurks against its members by security agents in Anambra State. The MASSOB Director of Information, Comrade Uchenna Madu made the disclosure on February 7, 2013 that nine of its members whose names were given as Basil Ogbu, Michael Ogwa, Sunday Omogo, Philip Nwankpa, Eze Ndubuisi, Ebuka Eze, Obinna Ofor, Joseph Udoh and Uchechukwu Ejiofor, had been missing since their arrest in Onitsha area of the state by security agents on November 9, 2012

But On 06/07/2014, no fewer than 220 members of the MASSOB, including leader of the group, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, were arrested by the soldiers at a check-point at Okigwe, Imo State. Authorities said that their offence was the putting on of Biafran uniform, (part of the organization’s non-violent tactics to actualize their struggle). But investigation by News Express, shows that : “MASSOB has remained non-violent since it started the campaign for Biafra’s restoration in September 1999. Biafra was the separatist state declared in 1967 by the then Eastern Region but which surrendered to the Nigerian federal forces in 1970 to end one of the world’s worst civil wars that consumed about a million Igbo lives

http://obindigbo.com.ng/2014/07/article-killing-massob-members/

the ezu river with floating dead MASSOB members in 2013

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/119281-floating-anambra-corpses-were-our-members-killed-by-security-agencies-massob.html

http://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/23506/biafra-5-killed-as-ipob-massob-clash-with-jtf-in-onitsha/

those were MASSOB members that are known to be very peaceful o. if ipob had been during GEJ's term the same treatment would have been given to them by your ijaw slaves.

I wonder why you didn't criticise GEJ for killing MASSOB members!!!

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Why did he sign it when he noticed the cuts
I can't help you use your brain.

PMB presented the budget to NASS on November 7 and NASS passed the padded budget in June. 8months after

what would have happened if he had sent it back to them mid June?
your deep hatred for buhari has affected your reasoning capabilities.

at this stage you'll blame buhari if you get hit by a parked car

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

True... of all the mentioned slashed budgets, none of the projects were from the northern region.. even the rail tracks going to Niger Republic wasn't touched or mentioned by the scam artist in aso rock
I can't believe you people are still blaming buhari when when it's obvious the senators are behind the cut.

chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Masterppower:
I know Yorubas are behind it.....

No Hausa can do that....they have conscience morethan Yorubas....

Imagine it's only Yorubas CELEBRATING that the East didn't get anything in the budget...

No Hausa or Fulani is celebrating against Igbos.

Igbos, know your enemies... they are not Hausa but Yorubas.
shut up!!!

before the revelation became clearer yorubas complained about Lagos Ibadan expressway even in 2017 budget we complained!!! but you told us to shut up and you defended the NASS.

now you are a victim of the same people you've been defending and you want us to sympathise with you? keep blaming yorubas and buhari instead of fighting the NASS

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by zombieHUNTER: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
I can't help you use your brain.

PMB presented the budget to NASS on November 7 and NASS passed the padded budget in June. 8months after

what would have happened if he had sent it back to them mid June?
your deep hatred for buhari has affected your reasoning capabilities.

at this stage you'll blame buhari if you get hit by a parked car

He signed it and yet cry out to the public

If it was a kastina project that was cut

Tell me what will happen
Use that your brain u said u have and tell me
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

keep calling your parents names while stylishly forgetting that it's not only eastern projects that was slashed by the executive in the budget.

By highlighting the eastern project specifically, we know the executive was just looking for a way to get the east to join in the anti legislative that they have gotten other regions into.

But we know that no matter how bad the legislature is, they are the symbol of democracy and antagonising them means antagonising democracy.

Therefore we won't participate in your evil plot to enthrone authoritarianism. Thanks
lol so the executives slashed their own budget? wow!!!

were you in coma when buhari complained while signing the budget and your brothers told him to shut up grin

you are still living in denial grin reality will hit you when 2019 budget is slashed by the same NASS again grin maybe then you'll realise buhari has been your friend all along grin

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

He signed it and yet cry out to the public

If it was a kastina project that was cut

Tell me what will happen
Use that your brain u said u have and tell me
don't you ever get tired of these infantile rants?

so the same buhari that blew the whistle that he wasn't happy with the alterations in the budget is the one that altered it?

even when the NASS leadership took full responsibility for the alterations you are still blaming buhari.

Jesus Christ!!! the hate you guys have for buhari is so serious

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2018
zoogy2007:
This is another grand plan to stifle the economy of the south east.when they cry marginalization they will be labelled terrorists. They are watching.
grand plan by the same senators your people have been defending

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by zombieHUNTER: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
don't you ever get tired of these infantile rants?

so the same buhari that blew the whistle that he wasn't happy with the alterations in the budget is the one that altered it?

even when the NASS leadership took full responsibility for the alterations you are still blaming buhari.

Jesus Christ!!! the hate you guys have for buhari is so serious

Yoruba Muslim fvck out my mention
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
I can't believe you people are still blaming buhari when when it's obvious the senators are behind the cut.

chai!!!

Documents can get switched... also buhari has people in aso rock that can do dirty job for him. Abaribe who faulted the budget and seems to want to sniff out what happened is being detained as we speak. your dullard is a wicked old pretender. finish
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Masterppower: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
chukel:
your head is really in your anus. I wonder how God allows people with your kind of head to exist. You are a pain to normal human existence

You are worse than a beast....

Yoruba Muslims...

Your existence is a curse to your family, community and generation...
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Muslim fvck out my mention
yeah everyone that doesn't agree with your jaundiced point of view is a Muslim grin

keep it up. I hope you don't plan to procreate with this level of reasoning? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

Documents can get switched... also buhari has people in aso rock that can do dirty job for him. Abaribe who faulted the budget and seems to want to sniff out what happened is being detained as we speak. your dullard is a wicked old pretender. finish

https://www.nairaland.com/4575882/south-east-budget-cuts-ekweremadu

the deputy SP blamed senate committees

the aviation committee is headed by your daughter grin

keep blaming buhari. you will wake up in 2023 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol so the executives slashed their own budget? wow!!!

were you in coma when buhari complained while signing the budget and your brothers told him to shut up grin

you are still living in denial grin reality will hit you when 2019 budget is slashed by the same NASS again grin maybe then you'll realise buhari has been your friend all along grin

This on wish talking slash slash... the budget was padded and you're talking of slash. Southern projects were slashed and other parts of the budget was inflated. A senator who is one of the influential in the budget process pointed out that he and his colleagues didn't make such inflation to the tune of 30bn nairaland, but your Mr integrity has started haunting him for fear that he might expose the truth. Well this is Nigeria politics, what's my business in a country that plays politics of pull him down. you're just rejoicing because it's the eastern project which was highlighted. that east you hate so much yes?

but you choose to forget that across south, projects were slashed. seriously, you Afonjas can be so petty and cheap. moronic
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

This on wish talking slash slash... the budget was padded and you're talking of slash. Southern projects were slashed and other parts of the budget was inflated. A senator who is one of the influential in the budget process pointed out that he and his colleagues didn't make such inflation to the tune of 30bn nairaland, but your Mr integrity has started haunting him for fear that he might expose the truth. Well this is Nigeria politics, what's my business in a country that plays politics of pull him down. you're just rejoicing because it's the eastern project which was highlighted. that east you hate so much yes?

but you choose to forget that across south, projects were slashed. seriously, you Afonjas can be so petty and cheap. moronic
stop making a fool of yourself. every member of the NASS has a copy of the budget. hold your senators. let them go through the copies they have and see if what was signed is different from what they passed!!!

use your brain!!! if the executive slashed the airport budget then your senators would have voiced out!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:

https://www.nairaland.com/4575882/south-east-budget-cuts-ekweremadu

the deputy SP blamed senate committees

the aviation committee is headed by your daughter grin

keep blaming buhari. you will wake up in 2023 cheesy

In politics there's something called political correctness... more so when a tyrant is in power. Why is Buhari suddenly bent on incarcerating Abaribe? Yoruba man, projects in your region was cut too. yes I will cry my cry... but you will cheer and cheer because Igbo was affected. whatever else doesn't matter right?
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
stop making a fool of yourself. every member of the NASS has a copy of the budget. hold your senators. let them go through the copies they have and see if what was signed is different from what they passed!!!

use your brain!!! if the executive slashed the airport budget then your senators would have voices out!!!

The airport budget is currently highlighted and used for political gains... but guess what..... it will be resolved.. and those ones that wasn't highlighted too across south will not be resolved. where were your own senators when budgets in your region were slashed? Afonja always having Igbos in mind day in and out.

instead of you to work together with other southerners to right the wrong, you instead choose to hide your own problems and then turn around to insult other southerners. The Afonja was even praising the northern senators... SMH
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

In politics there's something called political correctness... more so when a tyrant is in power. Why is Buhari suddenly bent on incarcerating Abaribe? Yoruba man, projects in your region was cut too. yes I will cry my cry... but you will cheer and cheer because Igbo was affected. whatever else doesn't matter right?
you were in coma when abaribe stood surety for a criminal that still has a case to answer in court? were you under a rock when the said criminal absconded? stop making a fool of yourself pls

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

The airport budget is currently highlighted and used for political gains... but guess what..... it will be resolved.. and those ones that wasn't highlighted too across south will not be resolved. where were your own senators when budgets in your region were slashed? Afonja always having Igbos in mind day in and out.

instead of you to work together with other southerners to right the wrong, you instead choose to hide your own problems and then turn around to insult other southerners. The Afonja was even praising the northern senators... SMH
yorubas have been criticising the NASS and that's includes our senators since 2017 when the budget for Lagos Ibadan expressway was first slashed. I ask again have you been in a coma?

ibos are the ones busy defending thieves

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
you were in coma when abaribe stood surety for a criminal that still has a case to answer in court? were you under a rock when the said criminal absconded? stop making a fool of yourself pls

He has a date with the court later this month so why the rush to unleash tyranny on him? . keep supporting illegality and tyranny... you will one day end up in the tyrant's belly
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
yorubas have been criticising the NASS and that's includes our senators since 2017 when the budget for Lagos Ibadan expressway was first slashed. I ask again have you been in a coma?

ibos are the ones busy defending thieves

Lol... you've suddenly changed narratives... from applauding northern senators and the executive for slashing the budget of your southern enemies, while forgetting that yours was also slashed, to saving face when you were exposed for the slave that you are. In all your write up in this particular thread, you never criticized the government for slashing that of your region.. you were only hyper because that of the east was slashed. As long as that of the east was slashed, you're happy. lol.. pathetic slave
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

Lol... you've suddenly changed narratives... from applauding northern senators and the executive for slashing the budget of your southern enemies, while forgetting that yours was also slashed, to saving face when you were exposed for the slave that you are. In all your write up in this particular thread, you never criticized the government for slashing that of your region.. you were only hyper because that of the east was slashed. As long as that of the east was slashed, you're happy. lol.. pathetic slave
pls show me where I applauded the senators for slashing the budget!!! I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

He has a date with the court later this month so why the rush to unleash tyranny on him? . keep supporting illegality and tyranny... you will one day end up in the tyrant's belly
tyranny is when DSS arrests someone who stood surety for a fugitive? you need primary school English lessons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode / Njideka Akunyili-Crosby Awarded Prix Canson Prize For Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.