Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why (644 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why by HeWrites(m): 3:51am On Jun 22, 2018
As shared by a UK-Based Nigerian man who is practicing medical doctor, Harvey Olufunmilayo, on Twitter.

He wrote;
"A dentist friend of mine saw a female patient who came to ask him to remove one of her tooth and replace it with plastic.

He asked her why.
She said because her husband demanded it.

He examined her and found NO medical reason whatsoever to remove the tooth.

What should he do?

He further said he told her
“Okay. Put aside what your husband wants. Don’t YOU like the tooth? Do YOU want it removed?

And she said “NO, I don't want it removed. But my husband asked me to remove it”

And medically it is BETTER to keep natural tooth. What should my friend do?"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-wants-to-pull-her-teeth-and-replace-it-with-a-plastic-set-twitter-user.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why by tetula123(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2018
some have brain but they can't use
some can use but have no brains.
we have brain and we can use(this last part doesn't apply to everyone grin)
Re: Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why by Olalan(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2018
The woman is simply a dummy, guess if the hubby tell her to go jump off a bridge she would glad do so
Re: Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why by IamD18: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2018
He should do his job and stop questioning their marital decisions

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Pull Her Teeth And Replace It With A Plastic Set. See Why by dyze(m): 6:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg make una park well. If no better thing to type on twitter. You guys should shut up. Ewo ni oshi lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin / Matters Arising / Man Shares Marriage List A Friend Got From His Akwa Ibom In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.