Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (52081 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Dottore: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2018
teemy:

And lose her freedom. Not cool.

Going by this lawful way, the doctor would learn his lesson and if she is looking for a huge payday, she could get a lawyer and sue the doctor for every penny he has
Bros it's not everyone that has time to solve issues with lawyers and courts and all that. The things I can't solve physically onsite I go off site. If u can't match their victimization and wickedness physically then go traditionally. There are shrines that work in Igbo land and they cost close to nothing: offor, Kolanut and palm wine does it then say thank you with Chicken, Kolanut and palm wine.

No be juju it's called African Traditional Religion

It works within days quicker than any law court with guaranteed result but make sure your hands are clean in the matter.

Wickedness jam brutality.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
SlayerForever:

Mhen I'm counting these ladies that are like this on NL,it's disgusting! These particular ladies are totally classless! Distasteful bunch!

You must consider yourself some form of know-it-ll! Who the hell died and made u the chief controller of every opinion on NL? I am entitled to my opinion same as you are to yours. The fact that u choose to deliberately ignore the gender aspect just because it doesn't suit your narrative does not negate the views of those who do. Do not go around throwing insults and being spectacularly rude just because you can. You have specifically been heckling my handle and pouring outright slurs on comments of persons that respond in ur line of reasoning to my post. I also know u will not stop because u do not have it in you to show some courtesy. So go ahead but leave my handle/moniker, post and any reference to me out of your vitriol.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by MrBigiman: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Lalas247:
well we are yet to hear the docs side ....

I have been unfortunate to deal with a naija nurse and wow so rude and unprofessional...
not condoning violence but its best to hear both sides ..
ladies can form victim when the time comes ... cause there is no evidence this happened ...

what doc will pull out a belt... did he Tie her down

The other day it was a story of a Doctor pouring wound infested water on a nurse. The patient in question was called and when she gave an eye witness account, the case is closed. The nurse didn't come back to tender and apology.

The Doctor was screaming that what the nurses are doing, leaving him to attend to an injured patient alone is not fair, and the nurse was giving very terrible attitude. While still shouting in anger at the negligent attitude of the nurses, the bowl fell down and splashed on both the patient and the nurse, which was an obvious mistake. Yet the nurse blew it out of proportion and claimed the Doc poured it twice. The patient said it was false and the nurses have no manner or milk of human kindness.

After this everyone have remained silent.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by julitoch: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Truthcat post=68713133][/quote] Pls don't be sentimental, don't judge a whole tribe cos of an individuals attitude, I have worked with Hausa people and I'm currently working with Yoruba people, if i should judge from my current experience i will tell you that Yourba's don't like Igbo people at all but i can't do that just because i found myself in the midst of some unsecured and low esteemed set of individuals, my point in essence is that you shouldn't always generalize a whole tribe because of one person's mistake, there is already too much tribal hate in this country, let's not escalate it.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Luck2016: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2018
If the facts contained in this story is true, definitely, the medical doctor so to say must pay dearly for his actions. This is total abuse of human right and negligence of duty. It is completely against the ethics of the medical profession. I wonder if truly he passed through a medical school. Nigeria Medical and Dental Association should quickly withdraw the practicing licence of this so called doctor to forestall future occurrence and serve as deterrent to others in his like.
weyreypey:

http://punchng.com/lekki-doctor-flogs-orders-nurse-to-kneel-down/
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2018
kenonze:

A closed fracture especially limbs is not an emergency.

The nurse stated it that the said patient was in no obvious painful or respiratory distress.
However on no account should tge boss physically abuse his subjects. Its unacceptable

“The patient was conscious and alert; no obvious respiratory distress, but seemed to be in severe pain. I went back inside the hospital to notify the doctor on call, Dr Okolo Emmanuel, and immediately went back to move the patient inside the hospital.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by ibknaanii80: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Rubbish thats my own comment...
U can as well join the chickens in a poultry if u can accept the fact that the lady could be lying.

But why is he now on the run? he should go and defend himself if he isn't guilty.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by teemy(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Dottore:

Bros it's not everyone that has time to solve issues with lawyers and courts and all that. The things I can't solve physically onsite I go off site. If u can't match their victimization and wickedness physically then go traditionally. There are shrines that work in Igbo land and they cost close to nothing: offor, Kolanut and palm wine does it then say thank you with Chicken, Kolanut and palm wine.

No be juju it's called African Traditional Religion

It works within days quicker than any law court with guaranteed result but make sure your hands are clean in the matter.

Wickedness jam brutality.

Lolz. Sha not anything against the law is my concern. I also agree that if the law could be trusted, people would not resolve to self help. All the best dear.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Truthcat: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
We all know that you ibos have absolutely nothing to back up your claim that Yoruba hate you, it's imaginary and something you use as a cover-up and an excuse to carry out your dastardly acts against Yoruba. What you do is, you quickly accuse us of what you are doing, that way it won't really have much weight when we call you out on it. You will notice that I didn't blame ibos for any of these in my post you quoted, it's because I know projecting forward your own guilt is a dirty weapon and ibos have overused it as master manipulator that they are but, Yoruba are your enabler who give you room to grow, and this is why I have a dig at my own people because I'm about solution. And when you say I shouldn't generalize, can you show me a few Igbo voices that are against evil done to Yoruba by you? If 40 people are on a topic of something bad that has just happened to Yoruba or something that has nothing to do with Yoruba, the first negative comment is from ibo with 38 likes, even the most tragic dead are not spared, you have lost all sense of humanity, and you want to come here and preach? If that is not pure hatred nothing is. One thing to take away though is that most of you ibos have no jobs, reason you have built your houses on Nairaland and live here full time.
julitoch:
Pls don't be sentimental, don't judge a whole tribe cos of an individuals attitude, I have worked with Hausa people and I'm currently working with Yoruba people, if i should judge from my current experience i will tell you that Yourba's don't like Igbo people at all but i can't do that just because i found myself in the midst of some unsecured and low esteemed set of individuals, my point in essence is that you shouldn't always generalize a whole tribe because of one person's mistake, there is already too much tribal hate in this country, let's not escalate it.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Apostlenathan1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mrbigiman
Your brother has done it again
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by jaytee01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:
Madam stop crying victim abeg u know the ethics of ur hospital that the doctor should see the patient first and u failed it.
And u were asked her to kneel down and u refused.
What happens to obey before complain.
Besides the doctor's side of the story should be heard
Are you okay?
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by obi123: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:
Madam stop crying victim abeg u know the ethics of ur hospital that the doctor should see the patient first and u failed it.
And u were asked her to kneel down and u refused.
What happens to obey before complain.
Besides the doctor's side of the story should be heard

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, how is it ethical that a doctor can ask a nurse to kneel down, this is not his house, the nurse is not his child. He literally assaulted her
very unprofessional and unethical
What baffles me is the number of likes you got for your post
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by oooduancalmdown: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Truthcat:
When we say ibos hate Yoruba with passion, you take it as some kind of joke. Any ibo pretending to be ok around Yoruba just hasn't found the opportunity to strike, as far as ibos are concerned Yoruba don't deserve to exist and the ones married to our tribe don't out of love but for the opportunity to poison them slowly as a way to get back their pound of flesh over the imaginary crime Yoruba committed against them. So I don't feel sorry for you woman, you had it coming the moment you a Yoruba accepted to work with ibo, it was a disaster waiting to happen. And this is just the beginning, expect to see more of this as Yoruba are still worse than chimpanzees in self awareness and preservation or how else can an ibo come to Lagos and abuse Yoruba? Believe it, it can only happen to Yoruba because of their suegbe tendencies. This can never happen to a Hausa, Fulani or Ijaw girl, only Yoruba girl because others know you don't stand for and by yourselves but would rather enter the ground than to do something to protect your survival as a people.
I believe you brother. If that animal had done same in the North, he would have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
freeze001:

You must consider yourself some form of know-it-ll! Who the hell died and made u the chief controller of every opinion on NL? I am entitled to my opinion same as you are to yours. The fact that u choose to deliberately ignore the gender aspect just because it doesn't suit your narrative does not negate the views of those who do. Do not go around throwing insults and being spectacularly rude just because you can. You have specifically been heckling my handle and pouring outright slurs on comments of persons that respond in ur line of reasoning to my post. I also know u will not stop because u do not have it in you to show some courtesy. So go ahead but leave my handle/moniker, post and any reference to me out of your vitriol.
[/s]

Thrash!

If you and those classless she-thugs genderlize every single issue that comes up between the opposite sexes you're nothing more than a female version of a chauvinist. Let that sink. Rubbish!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Truthcat: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
I was just talking in another post about how 99% ibos like everything evil an ibo says to and about Yoruba. They have mob mentality and nothing can take that away from them, they all face where the first person faces. That's why I keep saying we are too different from these people and should be separate from them. And when Nigeria divides or goes back to regionalism we will have an exterior minister who knows how these people operate, we have to change the way we relate to ibos moving forward or else we will continue to be in shock as to how low and deep ibos can sink.
obi123:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, how is it ethical that a doctor can ask a nurse to kneel down, this is not his house, the nurse is not his child. He literally assaulted her
very unprofessional and unethical
What baffles me is the number of likes you got for your post

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
freeze001:

U see the word she used,

Seems to be in severe pain
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Truthcat: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Right, but I'm sis oo!
oooduancalmdown:

I believe you brother. If that animal had done same in the North, he would have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
SlayerForever:

Thrash!

If you and those classless she-thugs genderlize every single issue that comes up between the opposite sexes you're nothing more than a female version of a chauvinist. Let that sink. Rubbish!

And if u and those brutish, useless oafs feel every call to the problems faced by the female gender is mere noise to be disregarded, u are nothing more than a hateful misogynist much like the alleged abuser. Rubbish!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by weyreypey: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
freeze001:

And if u and those brutish, useless oafs feel every call to the problems faced by the female gender is mere noise to be disregarded, u are nothing more than a hateful misogynist much like the alleged abuser. Rubbish!

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Simbrixton(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

wish i could spray the guy with my 400

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
diadem10:

You dey mind Kellibae. At first, I didn't even want to acknowledge her tribal nonsense but the way she kept on blaming the lady nurse while exonerating the said doctor when she didn't even know what happened could only be based on one thing which is the said man is her kinsman. Trying to defend the indefensible with stupid reasonings is beyond me.

If I want to be stupid, at least I would act reasonable in my stupidity.

He didnt beat her well.
The lady is so rude. Rubbish!!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by SlayerForever: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
[s]
freeze001:

[/s]

How many people here disregarded her claim? Didn't we all call for justice?

Go and sit down. Classless bunch.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
diadem10:

Kellibae is an Osu. Check all her post on anything Yoruba. To think she couldn't even have sympathy on her fellow women. What a miserable being.

Ooh so u are an abobaku?? grin
Come and beat me na..
He didnt beat the rude lady enuff is u ask me.
Dirty abobaku rude nurse.
Come and beat me or else ur rants are useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

[s]Flat-headed iboe girl, your opinion sucks. That iboe bastard cannot try that with a Yoruba man. I am certain his flat-head would be panel-beated. The ibo animal can only try that with a woman.
Osu bastar[/s]ds!
Smelly abobaku with rotten brown teeth even ur comment smells. SPITS.
the doctors didn't beat the rude lady well
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Tvickie(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrBigiman:

The other day it was a story of a Doctor pouring wound infested water on a nurse. The patient in question was called and when she gave an eye witness account, the case is closed. The nurse didn't come back to tender and apology.

The Doctor was screaming that what the nurses are doing, leaving him to attend to an injured patient alone is not fair, and the nurse was giving very terrible attitude. While still shouting in anger at the negligent attitude of the nurses, the bowl fell down and splashed on both the patient and the nurse, which was an obvious mistake. Yet the nurse blew it out of proportion and claimed the Doc poured it twice. The patient said it was false and the nurses have no manner or milk of human kindness.

After this everyone have remained silent.
This isn’t true. Pls confirm your stories before tainting peoples’ personalities all in a bid to support your mindset
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by oooduancalmdown: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Smelly abobaku with rotten brown teeth even ur comment smells. SPITS.
the doctors didn't beat the rude lady well
Flat-headed hairy iboe girl. If I was that security man, I would have stabbed that iboe bastard in the neck with a syringe and brought out his lungs. If there were Yoruba like me that feel irritated by you stinking iboe monkies, I would have killed that iboe bastard for touching a Yoruba lady that way. They kill you iboe animals in the North and I don't see why it should not happen here in the west.
You shameless iboe dirt bag
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by oooduancalmdown: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Truthcat:
Right, but I'm sis oo!
Sorry jare sis. I wish I was there when that incident happened, believe me, I would have beaten him for laying his hand on a Yoruba lady that way. He can't do such in the North.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Antoeni(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
His License to practice should be withdrawn
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by MrFly(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Finally him village people don succeed. Sack looms
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Kellibae(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

[s]Flat-headed hairy iboe girl. If I was that security man, I would have stabbed that iboe bastard in the neck with a syringe and brought out his lungs. If there were Yoruba like me that feel irritated by you stinking iboe monkies, I would have killed that iboe bastard for touching a Yoruba lady that way. They kill you iboe animals in the North and I don't see why it should not happen here in the west.
You shameless iboe dirt bag[/s]

Ntooorr tongue
Lolz e pain am well well oo.. Loools grin
See long rants grin.
Abobaku men will always remain a lower human being to me as far as I'm concerned.
Biko carry ur smelly rotten teeth commot.
Stop spitting everywhere tongue
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by weyreypey: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Ntooorr tongue
Lolz e pain am well well oo.. Loools grin
See long rants grin.
Men including my father will always remain a lower human being to me as far as I'm concerned.
Biko carry ur smelly rotten teeth commot.
Stop spitting everywhere tongue
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / The Facts About Condoms / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.