Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (52015 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by missyadorable(f): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2018
NMA versus JOHESU brawl..
More to come
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by oooduancalmdown: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Ntoor!!!! tongue
Mr go and kill urself thats my opinion.
Flat-headed iboe girl, your opinion sucks. That iboe bastard cannot try that with a Yoruba man. I am certain his flat-head would be panel-beated. The ibo animal can only try that with a woman.
Osu bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by emmanuelex1(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2018
emergency or no emergency the doctor has no right to beat up a nurse or cleaner.
kenonze:

A closed fracture especially limbs is not an emergency.

The nurse stated it that the said patient was in no obvious painful or respiratory distress.
However on no account should tge boss physically abuse his subjects. Its unacceptable
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by darkelf: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2018
shortgun:
I won't say much till I hear the Doctor's side of d story.
The story is most likely to tarnish d doctor's image, am surprised she didn't say he wanted to sleep with her.

Gbam

You said it bro.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to pass judgement.

Knowing Nigerian nurses, they can be very uncivil and rude. Who knows how she's been behaving
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by diadem10: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I suspect that hoe is iboe flat-head
Kellibae is an Osu. Check all her post on anything Yoruba. To think she couldn't even have sympathy on her fellow women. What a miserable being.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by diadem10: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:
Ntoor!!!! tongue Mr go and kill urself thats my opinion.
Doesn't negate it's a stupid inhumane opinion.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by elasticlala: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
It seems NL is now filled with various health professionals. Because when d issue of hospital and patient come up, it is always FP. The first page talks about d issue & d rest pages extend d strife in the Nigeria Hospitals. Im only surprised that alot of Dr still have d time to come online & comment even when they said they work round d clock ....& even as students. Which way 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by slowice(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2018
The doctor is a disgrace to humans but this post is heavily laced with tribalism.... I wonder what the op hope to achieve by doing this
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by oooduancalmdown: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2018
diadem10:

Kellibae is an Osu. Check all her post on anything Yoruba. To think she couldn't even have sympathy on her fellow women. What a miserable being.
They are miserable. Everything about them is ethnic sentiment. That is who they are. I am very happy some Yoruba people are learning from them. They can't sit their flat-heads in their erosion ravaged land. If it was the other way, I am sure she would have supported the nurse.
Shameless osu flat-heads.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Tvickie(f): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:
Madam stop crying victim abeg u know the ethics of ur hospital that the doctor should see the patient first and u failed it.
And u were asked her to kneel down and u refused.
What happens to obey before complain.
Besides the doctor's side of the story should be heard
Asked to kneel down by who Is he her father?? Please don’t display your ignorance here and read!!!
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by abike12(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Good girl for refusing to be intimidated by a bully and misogynist pig. He's responsible for the consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by freeze001(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
TheHottestGuy:
yeah. Since you've brought out the man v woman cards let's play it, shall we? First of, men respect each other because we know our capabilities. Do u know that issue would never have degenerated to that level if a man was involved? Because a man never feels they have something to prove but a woman on the other hand likes to prove that they aren't pushovers because they're women and they'll go to any length to do this. Not trying to justify what the Doc did. I had an encounter with a man recently n he was baying for blood until I dropped whatever I was doing n told him I would give it to him any way he wanted it and he mellowed down instata. If it were to be a woman I believe she would have tested me and tried to prove she wasn't scared.

Now that was a threat which he responded 'positively' to because he had gauged ur physical strength and probably guessed he was no match. I am also sure u were not remotely polite while addressing him. What do u think the outcome would have been if it was a woman that scolded him and asked him to keep quiet or she would slap him?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Tvickie(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2018
shortgun:
I won't say much till I hear the Doctor's side of d story.
The story is most likely to tarnish d doctor's image, am surprised she didn't say he wanted to sleep with her.
Of course, when it’s a nurse that is the supposed victim.... the doctor is always right as usual.
Ethics in the workplace is very important, pls read up. Won’t take anything from you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by demobaba1(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad angry sad ipob with their fl*theads are always Angry%aggressive. How i wish the lady nah man so dat dey can slug it out.Spit on his jhudas head
Bros no need to bring etnic coloration into this.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Sheusheu: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:

The terrorist should be dealt with.
Have u heard his own side of the story? Abi why u dey this quick to judge??
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by DrObum(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So before Nurses accept emergencies they have to seek approval from the doctor ...i have always said that there are no hospitals in Nigeria just business centres
Actually yes.
This is away from the case at hand but the idea is that you are the one to be held responsible if something goes wrong. So, you should make the assessment to see if it's what your facility can manage or if a referral to a bigger facility would be better for the patient.
This assessment must not be done in proxy to avoid stories that touch the heart.

From the moment an assessment has been made, you then institute treatment, overseeing that all members of the team renders effectual care.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Sheusheu: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=shortgun post=68706204]I won't say much till I hear the Doctor's side of d story.
The story is most likely to tarnish d doctor's image, am surprised she didn't say he wanted to sleep with her. [/quote
Thank u very much
U just said what I had in mind..
How can be people be so foolish.. They heard only the nurse's story and they are already calling for the young man's head..
How person go begin dey beat u just like that.. Very stupid story
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by DrObum(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Bryan88:
The truth of d matter is that Dr Okolo don dey beg her f*ck since and she no gree...and that's jst it....NEEEEXXXXXT!!!
Chisos! You no well ooooo grin grin grin

See conclusion Oga
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Sheusheu: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2018
Kellibae:

Keep shut pls, write-ups like these are Kent for people of low IQ like u..to swallow it hook line and sinker. Because u little brain dnt know what that the lady could be lying against d doctor.
Please ignore that fool
How can they believe such a story.. Atleast they should get the Doctor's part of the story before concluding.. Please stop replying that fool.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by blesoh(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Dottore:
Anger couldn't let me read the writeup. The heading has relayed the message.
The nurse must be a stupid weakling. Why no get a mixture of some lethal substance in a syringe and inject the idiot when he's off his guard.
The way people hype certain profession in this country is just funny. You chose your own I chose mine. We are passionate about our respective carrier pursuits and goals.
Everyone mustn't be a doctor. Same way everyone mustn't be a nurse or soldier or police or accountant or engineer. My plate of food is not in your house neither is yours in mine. Arrant nonsense.
My dear, the way some doctors behave you'd think your whole existence depends on them.
Pray never to be sick, them go use you clean nyash
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by ebenholer(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
I thought doctors profess that they care. As in usual quote "we care but God heals". Why now causing injuries on people.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by vitrendy4eva: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
There is no such thing as not treating someone with a bullet wound without a police report any longer. A law was recently passed to abolish that. Anyone still doing that is going against the law
Kellibae:

Rubbish.. Just as doctors don't treat anybody with bullet wound until much evidence is brought to clear him/her.
Same scenario can be assumed here, because nobody know the real issues behind the story.. So I can't swallow it like some of u daft heads here
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by onyxo76(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2018
i don't want to believe this story, no well trained doctor will beat up a nurse...on top wetin?
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by cytell56: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:
Video or Idontbelieveit

St. Thomas
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Longluk: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmm.... If this story is true then I guess maybe the doctor have initially asked the nurse out initially and she refused and therefore use the opportunity to vent out his frustration and anger on her grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by diadem10: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

They are miserable. Everything about them is ethnic sentiment. That is who they are. I am very happy some Yoruba people are learning from them. They can't sit their flat-heads in their erosion ravaged land. If it was the other way, I am sure she would have supported the nurse.
Shameless osu flat-heads.
You dey mind Kellibae. At first, I didn't even want to acknowledge her tribal nonsense but the way she kept on blaming the lady nurse while exonerating the said doctor when she didn't even know what happened could only be based on one thing which is the said man is her kinsman. Trying to defend the indefensible with stupid reasonings is beyond me.

If I want to be stupid, at least I would act reasonable in my stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Truthcat: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
When we say ibos hate Yoruba with passion, you take it as some kind of joke. Any ibo pretending to be ok around Yoruba just hasn't found the opportunity to strike, as far as ibos are concerned Yoruba don't deserve to exist and the ones married to our tribe don't out of love but for the opportunity to poison them slowly as a way to get back their pound of flesh over the imaginary crime Yoruba committed against them. So I don't feel sorry for you woman, you had it coming the moment you a Yoruba accepted to work with ibo, it was a disaster waiting to happen. And this is just the beginning, expect to see more of this as Yoruba are still worse than chimpanzees in self awareness and preservation or how else can an ibo come to Lagos and abuse Yoruba? Believe it, it can only happen to Yoruba because of their suegbe tendencies. This can never happen to a Hausa, Fulani or Ijaw girl, only Yoruba girl because others know you don't stand for and by yourselves but would rather enter the ground than to do something to protect your survival as a people.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Truthcat: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Truthcat:
When we say ibos hate Yoruba with passion, you take it as some kind of joke. Any ibo pretending to be ok around Yoruba just hasn't found the opportunity to strike, as far as ibos are concerned Yoruba don't deserve to exist and the ones married to our tribe don't out of love but for the opportunity to poison them slowly as a way to get back their pound of flesh over the imaginary crime Yoruba committed against them. So I don't feel sorry for you woman, you had it coming the moment you a Yoruba accepted to work with ibo, it was a disaster waiting to happen. And this is just the beginning, expect to see more of this as Yoruba are still worse than chimpanzees in self awareness and preservation or how else can an ibo come to Lagos and abuse Yoruba? Believe it, it can only happen to Yoruba because of their suegbe tendencies. This can never happen to a Hausa, Fulani or Ijaw girl, only Yoruba girl because others know you don't stand for and by yourselves but would rather enter the ground than to do something to protect your survival as a people.
Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
A well-defined work procedure, and Standard Operating Procedure would have ensured that everyone know what role he or she is expected to play at any given time.

However, it is wrong to physically or psychologically abuse a colleague irrespective of the position the person occupies in the organization's hierarchy.

In my previous employment, a proven case of physical assault would have earned the boxer doctor a summary dismissal.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by mekussa(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Waste of time reporting to the police. She should just raise 10k and look for any of those cult boys wey full Lagos and arrange to give the hopeless, idiotic,stupid doctor a return match. They can break his hands and legs if she throws in extra 5k. And it will be staged to look like armed robbery attack.
All these stupid men wey dey find woman to flex power for. Go find your fellow man nah.
Shioooor.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down by MarieSucre(f): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

You see .... from a female... Pocochantas ishilove lalas247 you women are your own enemies.

Do you also call guys each others enemies when they praise SARS for arresting young men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

72 Nigerians Tested Positive For Coronavirus In Guangzhou - China Writes FG / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.