Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth (44580 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by obembet(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2018
M
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by chineloSA(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Beautiful mama.

Today she looks darker than all her pictures angry angry so she filters her pictures.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Youngest85
I would have loved to respond too, but no...
Just read the above posts all over again

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by RichDad1(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2018
Sha don’t let you village people gift you something sha

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by engrkaz(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2018
cyndy1000:

Why didn't you die when your mother was giving birth to you.

Just thinking out aloud
He can still fit die today... You never can tell..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by kenechi072: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2018
Please how do I get in touch with a moderator. My ads have been in pending mode since. I need it to run immediately
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Cadec007(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2018
LadyHeaven:
youngest85 has bought bad market, mumu wanted likes but got extreme vicious bashing grin
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Elnino4ladies: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Bastard son
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by alexhl(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Donopsiano(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
The rich also cry......nice telenovela grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by lakesman1(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
like it will be an open naming ceremony
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Donopsiano(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Her beign dark is the effect of pregnancy ma. Only mothers and mothers to be can understand
chineloSA:

Beautiful mama.

Today she looks darker than all her pictures angry angry so she filters her pictures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by bamoski4real: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Hahahahhahaha my dear Just as you came out from your mother rotten smelling crayfish cave.

mynd44 you won't see this one to ban now abi?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by pocohantas(f): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
A public and official warning to those you expect gifts from? Who does that?

Be like you've never been around people who think you have it all.
Some will think what they wanna give would be too small or useless to you. So, they rather not give.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by senatorshegsy5: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
WISH U A SAFE DELIVERY. DONT WORRY PLENTY GIFT DEY COME 4 D BABY FROM ME.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
LadyHeaven:
youngest85 has bought bad market, mumu wanted likes but got extreme vicious bashing grin

Don't mind the bastard. Am hoping the 85 doesn't mean 1985 if not he's a disgrace to his age.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Bobby4090: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2018
My dear, Money will be given to the parents...not just to a Mother... whose Father no one knows.
Be ready to present the Father of the Baby Linda...You cant use gift jokes to fool people while covering up an immoral act.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by bellotaofeek: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Congrats... But who is the father?
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by kennisman(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
what if the baby is slowpoke,will they do they naming ceremony?
I beg no vex o
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by bamac(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Bobby4090:
My dear, Money will be given to the parents...not just to a Mother... whose Father no one knows.
Be ready to present the Father of the Baby Linda...You cant use gift jokes to fool people while covering up an immoral act.
My boss, let's forget all this immoral whatever, no one is holy you know, let's move on.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by blowjob: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2018
NoSidonLook:

nonentities nairaland gave a platform to showcase themselves.
idiots that linda can comfortably feed them and their household for the rest of their miserable lives existence on earth.

jealousy and bitterness go kill una troway. shiorrrrr
SLAVE.... grin grin...
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by chineloSA(f): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Donopsiano:
Her beign dark is the effect of pregnancy ma. Only mothers and mothers to be can understand

So you reckon she is yellow paw paw. grin grin grin

I don't think she has ever been even closer to light skinned. It's just self hate of using filters so that you appear lighter. It's very common. People do it everyday.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Rejoice5000(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
pweshboi:
You need help.
plus deliverance ad 7day dry fasting.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by diadem10: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
The way some folks are looking up to nwaimpe abi wetin be his name sef. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by virtuejoan(f): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Dude, the reason I will not list you for sale on Jiji is because they're not doing any give away now and nobody will pay a dime to own you cause you ain't worth a broken kobo.[/quote]

hahahhahaahhahaah kuku kill him lols
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Greedy biiitch! I pray they do not use the gift to catch your baby.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by eCONTROL: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Glad to hear this, now I can add this to my list of useful information. not.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
I am assuring you, you will die before the baby arrives
You need help.[/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by MarieSucre(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Factfinder1:
I can't gift a baby that I don't know his real and complete father and mother ...

And when you know who they are what will you use them for?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Tallesty1(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Be like you've never been around people who think you have it all.
Some will think what they wanna give would be too small or useless to you. So, they rather not give.
I understand her perfectly but issuing a 'warning' will make the few that do consider giving to stop thinking of giving. I know the mentality of some of our people.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Expect gift frm me linda darling....pregnancy is now a public tin,we already kn d sex of d child,smh..wat happen to dat suspence and sweet question 'madam,congrats o,what is d sex of ur child?.... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.