Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth (44582 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Shut up and be respectful!
If your sister or mom is called such names how would you feel? Ekpa!
You must be a Deltan

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Mcalakowe: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Iinda the Linda. I smells
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tallesty1:
I understand her perfectly but issuing a 'warning' will make the few that do consider giving to stop thinking of giving. I know the mentality of some of our people.

She is probably joking, or using joke to say her mind sha grin
The belle dey sweet her. I'm happy for her o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Triiipjnr(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
This lass jus building her unborn baby with social media....i just pity d unborn baby's life in future .cant she learn from nadia who gave birth silently.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
a child whose father is not known is still a BASTARD!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Davoski222: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
I'll get u another moon bump Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
No matter how wealthy someone is, people still value gifts and value the person who gifts them.

Thank you for this insightful comment.

You're very correct.

Some people think since a person is rich, he/she doesn't need to receive.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:

She is probably joking, or using joke to say her mind sha grin
The belle dey sweet her. I'm happy for her o
The emboldened is an important bible principle to live by
Romans 12:15

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Idoko619(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gift only for children born not out of wedlock
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Hallabee1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Linda ...hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by staen: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
That long note without telling us who bleeped and impregnated is jes a epistle of gibberish .... I dey vex
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by adorable29(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
last35:
a child whose father is not known is still a BASTARD!!

Oh really? You that isn't a bastard, how gas your low life existence turned out! Anuofia!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by megamank(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Shut up and be respectful!
If your sister or mom is called such names how would you feel? Ekpa!
Na real big EKPA.....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by themodernman: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Tallesty1:
A public and official warning to those you expect gifts from? Who does that?Dude, the reason I will not list you for sale on Jiji is because they're not doing any give away now and nobody will pay a dime to own you cause you ain't worth a broken kobo.

Chei!!! Broken Kobo? shocked

Ppl fit lambast pesin die for this forum...see as you use mouth skin am alive....like sey you be Ramsay Bolton.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Oh really? You that isn't a bastard, how gas your low life existence turned out! Anuofia!
you are talking to your useless father not me. useless outcast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.