Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (6119 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by IamXpress(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
You drove into the compound, yet she didn't notice. Then, you entered the house, opened the door and saw her using a vibrator...

From the On-set, the story sounded like an america movie. It is impossible for you to meet her like that and even if you did, which was likely impossible, it still wouldn't make any sense saying she used a vibrator in 9ja.

This story is 99.99999999 percent fake. Thank you for your effort to entertain us sha.
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Ajoboss(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Would u have preferred her with a man?
Body no b fire wood o

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by okwabayi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Which Twitter user is this?
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
i dont cook up stories man. this is my personal encounter with my woman and of course a guy like you is not ignorant of the fact that the use of vibrators/dildos is rife among women for whatever reason
So what was your final decision
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Brunosamel(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
At least u didn't catch her with another man, u shud be happy at least

When she's not home , buy Cameroun pepper and Tatashe

Grind it , the soak the vibrator inside

When next she uses the vibrator to rub her kpekus , the whole kpekus wud be on fire for like a week

Thank me later cool

Just get yourself a Sex Doll

Name it Rihanna

cry
Chai omo you wicked,
Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Candyness(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
Fellow nairalanders how una dey. sure you re not bored with some of the gists were re reading on this plaform of recent. Sometimes wished God never gave Eve to adam as his help mate but who am i to question the Almighty God that knoweth everything.

Right now am so devastated and confused and reason is stenmed from the fact that my fiance is no longer satisfied with my massive 9" drilling pipe that is capable of drilling any oil well no natter how wide or deep.

The kinda of work i do is the type that takes me far. as a certified mariner, i travel a lot and most of the times am always outside the shores of nigeria. Just recently i returned back home un announced. What i saw when i stepped into my bedroom was unimaginable. i caught my fiance in the act of drilling her "oil well" with an electrical vibrator.

Most of you guys reading my post right now may have different opinions as to why i should not kick her out of my life for this dirty act but candidly i feel like a lesser man right now because my girl has never for a day complained that am not able to take her to the pleasure land rather she is always perplexed after every "fellowship" we had. Therefore it beats ny imagination that she could get herself involved with a vibrator

I have not decided yet on wether i should let her go or stay but of a truth, its a slap on my joystick for having a rival. Your candid advice will be of great help to stabilize my waving thinking on this issue thanks friends.

And?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
atleast,she didn't cheat with another guy.
she was faithful to you with a dìldo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.