Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (66163 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
harmbhrosz:
oga go and sleep.... Most of you just comment without having anything meaningful to say....

The thread clearly says "Nigerian Lady Sends A Strong Worded Message to All Ladies Posting Their Nude Photos On Social Media"

how posting of nudes on social media has been generating nothing less than $20m which is 7.2billion in naira for those that has been doing is what you should have broken down.

Next time comprehend a thread before your type anything and if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute, then just read and move along

Still, your skills of comprehension fail you.

Peace!✌�
Re: Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
ehissi:
Her wicked eyebrow alone na strong message.... undecided

They say one man's meat is another man's poison.

As she pose with her head tie, dey stroke nude whey no concern her or her mumu data (whether she be lesbo, I nor know), na so another man go call her ashewo, after all, her face alone be like where picasso dey do practical when E hand never dey strong for painting job.

Na so another person go stroke her head-tie with scarf, as un-islamic....

You cannot satisfy everybody. So therefore, those whey post nudes, know who them post am for.

Those whey paint face, know who them paint am for.

And those who tie un-islamic heat-tie, know who them tie am for.

If you no like nudes, then carry your chinco phone with your bonus data and move to Linda ikeji.

Instead you go see nudes , click am, look wellu wellu, then come dey complain.....eh why.

My friend stay one place and stop confusing the thunder........

lolz
Re: Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media by somehow: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Did you read what i wrote, i said money is not a two way thing, meaning because you're not rich doesn't mean you're poor. BTW, being broke doesn't mean you're poor, check the meaning of "broke".

That other politicians from other climes steal means we should compare ourselves with them? what about the countries with less stealing politicians and citizens that are making their countries work? why are you not comparing yourself with those doing it right? why compare with those doing it wrong? aren't you seeing the error in this mindset?

Do you think you can actually do better than the current leaders we have with the way you see money? do you know that the money that are being stolen by civil servants are more than that known politicians steal?
mrAMG:

Let’s be honest, are you ever comfortable when you’re broke?

Is it only in Nigeria they slave for money? You think it’s only Nigerian politicians that steal?

Our issue is not that our politicians steal money, it is that they are always so clueless as to what their duties are. They have no idea what to do to make our country better. Trust me, if you were there and you execute your duties properly, you will still pocket the change that remains after successful completion of various projects.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media by Capkungo: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
darkmarky:
She is right
a word is enough for a wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.