Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? (4216 Views)

My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra / I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by greencard: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
thesicilian:
If she wasn't gullible, she might not have become your girlfriend in the first place.
now that's harsh undecided
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by Chuknovski(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamD18:
She's not gullible.

There's something about her she's hiding from you, something bad about her that is making her run to pastors for help, something bad about her that's making her seek miracles from pastors, something too deep that needs miracle to amend.

Maybe "Barren, No womb, Atrocities she committed tormenting her or so"

You said she's not a spiritual or church type. Then why running and jumping from one pastor to another?

Something is wrong. Summon her and do some questioning Bruv.

you spoke my mind
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by dharamanil(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
May be she witnessed something in her life that made her realise that awon aye wa.......

If you have not had any spiritual experience before don't judge her ok. If an alfa randomly calls me for a spiritual advice, I would listen.

Too much English and Dstv is making you thing she is stupid.

Be happy that she goes all out for problems that concerns you (she is not selfish) Some girl don't care what you be facing all they need is ur dikk and money.......

My advise for you now is to always listen to when she talks so u would know how to protect yourself from any eventualit.

Pay attention to any spiritual issue placed in front of you because trully ur village people follow you

Guide your woman don't judge her, na normal thing, Naija na traditional country if you think na lie, seat down for Tjunction to discover wetin dey chop eboh....
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by Chubhie: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Your girl is doing religious syncretism.
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by nairaland20: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by Gerrard59(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yet another reason why I can NEVER date any religious lady. I have experienced how religious nutjobs use people and make them lose their money in lieu of some sort of protection. The effects are horrible! You have educated people ingesting all sort of rubbish and doing nonsensical things in the name of protecting themselves. These problems they face are normal health challenges, ditto economic. But tell them to use their brain, they say no! Probably it is because there is no brain after all.

@OP: I have no advise for you 'cos from my observation, it takes a religious individual (laced with hypocrisy of not) to be in a relationship with another. In relationships, like biology and unlike physics, like pair attract.

marvelli:
Sorry OP...I know people like your girlfriend. I dont know if I should call it gullibility or stupidity but its very irritating to witness. And I know im a lady o, but its mostly common amongst ladies. From what ive noticed they dont change. If you keep complaining about it, she'll just hide it from you.

That is because women, at least Christian are more religious than men. However, most religions don't favour women.

http://www.pewforum.org/2016/03/22/the-gender-gap-in-religion-around-the-world/

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2016/04/13/why-women-are-more-religious-than-men

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by marvelli(f): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gerrard59:
Yet another reason I can NEVER date any religious lady. I have experienced how religious nutjobs use people and make them lose their money in
lieu of some sort of protection. The effects are horrible! You have educated people ingesting all sort of rubbish and doing nonsensical things in the name of protecting themselves. These problems they face are normal health challenges, ditto economic. But tell them to use their brain, they say no! Probably it is because there is no brain after all.

@OP: I have no advise for you 'cos from my observation, it takes a religious individual (laced with hypocrisy of not) to be in a relationship with another. In relationships, like biology and unlike physics, like pair attract.

That is because women are more religious than men. However, most religions don't favour women.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/23/qa-why-are-women-generally-more-religious-than-men/

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2016/04/13/why-women-are-more-religious-than-men
well said. I didn't want to write an epistle on this matter but you've said it all.
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by tayooluwole: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
marvelli:
Sorry OP...I know people like your girlfriend. I dont know if I should call it gullibility or stupidity but its very irritating to witness. And I know im a lady o, but its mostly common amongst ladies. From what ive noticed they dont change. If you keep complaining about it, she'll just hide it from you.

Exactly... she hide it sometimes...
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by NinaJoy(f): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
you love her, Yes,,,she is gullible,yes,,you just have to take ur stand sometimes and make her belive not everything is diabolic.
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by atilla(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
tayooluwole:

What of if she doesn't have anything to open up ? Besides, do you think it will be easy for me to end almost 2 years relationship... it is easy to give this kind of advice since you are not the one in love. I love every thing about this girl, the only grey area is this her gullibility and I only seek advice as per how it can be reduced...

Op u are right but at the same time the best advice like this is given by people who are not In love because your decisions will be based on sentiment and emotion .
If she doesn't have anything to open up to it might still be best not to continue relationship with someone like this because from experience it will get worse and worse. However it's just my advice and opinion. Wish u the best in the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by tayooluwole: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
dharamanil:
May be she witnessed something in her life that made her realise that awon aye wa.......

If you have not had any spiritual experience before don't judge her ok. If an alfa randomly calls me for a spiritual advice, I would listen.

Too much English and Dstv is making you thing she is stupid.

Be happy that she goes all out for problems that concerns you (she is not selfish) Some girl don't care what you be facing all they need is ur dikk and money.......

My advise for you now is to always listen to when she talks so u would know how to protect yourself from any eventualit.

Pay attention to any spiritual issue placed in front of you because trully ur village people follow you

Guide your woman don't judge her, na normal thing, Naija na traditional country if you think na lie, seat down for Tjunction to discover wetin dey chop eboh....

You are funny
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by nairaland20: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 help OP
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
marvelli:
hmmmm...you are a good observant...
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by Fourwinds: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
NinaJoy:
you love her, Yes,,,she is gullible,yes,,you just have to take ur stand sometimes and make her belive not everything is diabolic.
I hate such ladies... it doesn't take me 5minutes to dump their as..ses
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
tayooluwole:
Good day everyone, I just want some piece of advise on how to cope and preferably reduce the gullibility of my girl friend. I pricelessly love my girl friend. She is well behaved, cultured, respectful and greatly submissive but my only concern with her is her gullibility, looking every thing at the point of religion and dogmatical at those things that is obviously other wise.

She once made me fell prey to one Alfa very close to her house. This is the whole story: There was a time I went to visit her, we were together inside the room when we heard a knock, it was the Alfa that sent for me and my girl. Behold, me and my girl did not waste time to answer the Alfa. We got there, the Alfa did not say much but only adviced us on the need to trust ourselves. Without wasting much time, he( Alfa ) discharged us but instructed me to come back alone the following day. I went back there alone as he instructed, he( Alfa ) began to narrate how my village people and the enemy withing are after my life and destiny and that something urgent has to be done. He (Alpha) said we are going to do "saraah"( pls permit me to use this word, I don't know the English word for it ) and after this, all the storm will be over. Inside of me and right in front of the Alfa, I was just smilling that this one is looking for a way to gulp money from me. I did not even exchange any word with him but assured him that I will get back to him.

Lo and behold, I got home and my girl asked me what we discussed. I explained everything but I said affirmatively to my girl that I am not going to visit the Alfa again. My girl began to beg me to do what the Alfa said but i held firmly on to my stance until third day when my girl began to cry profusely and hysterically, disturbing me to do what the Alfa said. As it is, I valuelessly love my girl, so i decided to do it since this is what will bring smile on her face.

Without wasting much time further, I went to the Alpha and began saraah upon saraaah that requires money upon money. All these "saraah" was done on my behalf by this Alpha without me witnessing it my self, my only duty in the whole process was to bring money at the point it was needed.

To cut it short, before it dawned on me and my girl friend, I have spent almost 60k within the space of just 5 days.

After realising that this Alpha was fraudulently sipping money from me, I angrily went to my girlfriend and immediately, she knelt down, she was begging me that she never knew that the Alfa was fraudulent. Well, at this point, I have to just forget it and let the issue go into oblivion. This mark the end of our relationship with the Alpha.

As if this is not enough, my girlfriend turned to another Pastor. The pastor is even staying not far to that former Alfa. My girl friend is a type that believes in anybody holding bible and call himself pastor. As time went on, she turned this pastor to her spiritual consultant and she did visit this pastor's place frequently since the place is very close to her house. I kept telling my girl friend on the need to reduce her frequency into this pastor's place, but she see me as devils incarnate anytime I say anything against pastor even when what i am saying is obvious.

Believe me, 3 days ago, my girl friend narrated how this pastor almost raped her in his house. I was verry happy and had to make gest of the whole narration because my warning had come to past. She shouldnt have let me know but she was advised by another Pastor to inform me (as her annointed boyfriend that I am ).

Don't be deceived, my girl is not S.U ooooo, we fork different styles with maniacal acrobatism at any point in time we so desire. Besides this, I know what i am saying, she is not a spirit-Koko type. She is just a normal girl that hypocritically love spiritual things.

Now as I am writing, my girl friend has started visiting another pastor but not as frequent as before. I expressed my displeasure about her almost unreasonable dogmatism but she sees me as devils incarnate.

Pls my people, how can I make her soft-pedal in her quest for spirituality and set her on reasoning devoid of religion when necessary...?

Drop her before it becomes extremely late even upto marriage
Re: Please How Can I Lessen My Girl Friend's Gullibility ? by NinaJoy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
I hate such ladies... it doesn't take me 5minutes to dump their as..ses
lol,,easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Myth About Female Virginity / See African Village Where Women Must Walk Naked On The Road Before Marriage / Why Don't Nigerian Billionaires Have Big Ranch House Like America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.