Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina (1166 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by fartkay(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Anatomist confirmed that it is necessary of a woman vagina to put up smell. No two ways about it. The degree at which it smells depends on the condition subjected to.

1)UNDER WEARS; Women are found of putting on panties 24/7/366 days. Some go to the extent of wearing pant, tight, and crown it all with denim or any thick long trouser conditioning it to a damp area condition all day.
The type of fiber materials the pants are made of matter most too, cos mostly are synthetic.

2)CLIMATE; Most ladies don't know when to do 'free from pant' or use synthetic made pants or cotton pants. In harsh weather conditions like a sunny weather, some will put on synthetic made pant. In a sunny weather, the area tends to perspire so it needs something to absorb the perspiration and a synthetic base pant won't do. You could go pant less if not "on".

3)CLEANING; The vagina is a self cleaning organ. It does not need the aid of any fragrance soap to do it cleaning or else u will only create a culture medium around the area producing unwanted bacteria growth leading to irritating smell.

In a nut shell the FISHY LIKE SMELL in woman vagina is from a liquid also present in shark.
Yes I mean shark and it is called SQUALENE...
SO the fishy like smell shouldn't be offensive if the conditions of keeping the area clean are met...

Mind u all vagina are bound to smell. More like fish but not too offensive.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by dangote7510(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
I like fish

Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by darkmarky(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Girls please start wearing skirts so that breeze will be blowing down there biko. Make air dey circulate. Too much jeans dey cause this kyn thing. cheesy
Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by Fesomu(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fish like smell of the vaginal is as a result of a medical condition called bacteria vaginosis. The vaginal contains normal bacteria flora that maintains the PH of the vaginal. A reduction in these bacterials results in the increase of vaginal PH. Risk factors for bacteria vaginosis are 1. Recent antibiotics use 2. Douching 3.Decrease in estrogen production 4. Wearing an intrauterine contraceptive device 5 multiple sexual partners 6. Some girls just have a natural reduction of the good bacterials that maintains the PH of the vaginal towards the acidic side. Symptoms of bacteria vaginosis include 1. Fish like vaginal odor mostly noticed during sexual intercourse 2 increase vaginal discharge. You can manage this condition by taking Tab flagyl 400mg 3ce daily for 5days or Tabs clindamycin 300mg 2ce daily for 7 days. For the girls with natural reduction of normal vaginal bacteria flora, you might have taken drugs, stop douching, stopped wearing tight underwears and the infection still comes back, well you can contact me for a more vigorous approach that might clear it once and for all

2 Likes

Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by Uglymugg: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
dangote7510:
I like fish
I tire oh. Everybody on NL eats fish. I don't know why people are complaining about pussy smelling like fish.
Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by fartkay(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
dangote7510:
I like fish
As you love fish reach u neva chop 1%of all the fish wey dey the water.. That is to say u no go fit chop all dem fish (girl) finish
Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by Lonestar124: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
What do you expect when the girls of our era put on trousers that pertains to the men.

We're the ones polluting our body sophisticatedly.
Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by gonkin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wetin happen. The girls no wan comment here?
Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by Johnholmes: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2018
My babe pussy no dey smell ooo
Op pls no deceive people, if you don't know how to go about it doesn't mean there is no solution.
When I first met my girl, she had d pussy odour issue.
I treated her (cos I'm a doc), now her pussy is odourless.

I know, it's a bad experience when u jam a pretty clean babe with this problem. But contrary to popular opinion, it is caused by infection and not necessarily bad hygiene.
Rather than running away from the girl, HELP HER OUT...

I helped my girl out and it solved a lot of issues for her.
Before I met her, (cos of the infection) ,
She hated sex, never had an orgasm, had pain during sex etc.
After I helped her out amongst other empowering things I did for her..............
She treats me like a god grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need To Clear Air Wave About Fishy Like Smell Of The Vagina by Lajet: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Honestly i hate smelling pussy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. / Popular Facebook Feminist To Launch Free Sex Hookup Site / Tomboy Proposes To Her Girfriend And She Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.