Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) (31037 Views)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by skales67(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Shukusheka:
Defensive circles in buffaloes is what we won't naturally be familiar with? Oh my god.

Don't mind him. He's only trying to curry favor with him.

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Shaouscs(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by eyinjuege: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
They're just playfighting, and not a real fight joh
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2018
bamoski4real:
No data to watch bullshìt this morning abeg.

Who their fight epp
tongue

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2018
I just dey see meat peppersoup everywhere..

People wey sabi go sabi

2 Likes

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by kunmiiii: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Shukusheka:
Defensive circles in buffaloes is what we won't naturally be familiar with? Oh my god.

I tire for am ooo!!!

If "defensive circles" in buffaloes can amaze and astound him, you can imagine the kinda knowledge the "very ignorant" brruv has upstairs!!!! As if he's living under a rock or a bridge!!!

2 Likes

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Alphaman007: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Shukusheka:
Like the dog can do anything sef. Except they are in a group, dogs are not really good fighters. The only strength they have is their teeth and as long as you do not give them that open space to take a bite, they are most time useless. Same can't be said of a cat though.
ehn.. Have you heard of a Boerbull or dogo Argentino that single handedly destroyed a puma... The dog was just messing around bro

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
pol23:
This tells me we the civilians can take on this politicians and make 3 point.
There's power in togetherness.
So our politicians find something to divide us.
Religion.
Ethnic.
Class.
Party.
Geopolitical zones.
And all sorts....Nigerians will never be focused.

You got all this from a dog playing with sheep grin

Nigga, what grade you smoking, I want a hit grin grin grin
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by lovat(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

Stay away from smoke or else......
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by chuksohams(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
It's sheep not sheeps Mr OP
Revolva:
yesterday Six sheeps takes on a dog around the hood and i was there to video it the fight is the best funny scene i have ever seen between animals
do you think the dog can manage to bite any of the sheep grin ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOedMszJn1U
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by eezeribe(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Nategaoo:

I've come across several of your comments and it's always struck me odd because youve made examples that this audience would not naturally be familiar with. Are you a forigener or do you watch alot of TV?
It's like you don't have TV in your house

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by ilyasom(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=68768394]That was how a ram headbutt or abii nod a dog(basenji, ekuke) at one refuse dump in Onitsha years back thinking that the ram is on playing mode. The headbutt was NAFDAC registered cry

Hehe, RIP to the dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by kunlesehan(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
That was how a ram headbutt or abii nod a dog(basenji, ekuke) at one refuse dump in Onitsha years back thinking that the ram is on playing mode. The headbutt was NAFDAC registered cry

Brothers and Sisters on NL, no so the dog take die oh

Lol
Nafdac registered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by batstan(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2018
pol23:
This tells me we the civilians can take on this politicians and make 3 point.
There's power in togetherness.
So our politicians find something to divide us.
Religion.
Ethnic.
Class.
Party.
Geopolitical zones.
And all sorts....Nigerians will never be focused.
Let's start something, brother.
I feel your patriotism.
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by khalhokage(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Nategaoo:

I've come across several of your comments and it's always struck me odd because youve made examples that this audience would not naturally be familiar with. Are you a forigener or do you watch alot of TV?

Wow, that is not condescending at all.
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2018
See how dirty the environment is... all this poor people sef??

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Lomprico2: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2018
Dog is just having fun.
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by deepwater(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Nategaoo:

Guy you have just being bamboozled, the guy sold paracetamol to you and you bought it without brand name self.

Buffalo don't put up any circle as such. They only refuse to flight during a chase when they are thirsty and on the river bank. As in they stand to drink water even in the face of death .

What happened in this video is just a dog exhibiting it's natural instinct to keep sheep's in line. Check that dog it must have a trait of a German shepherd in it, it's a cross breed definitely but haven't been trained properly to polish it's shepherd skills. If well trained it will guide the sheep's to food and drink as well protect them and you won't see a fight in between

4 Likes

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Zanxx(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
bamoski4real:
No data to watch bullshìt this morning abeg.

Who their fight epp

Hahahahhahha you really cracked me up.
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Lomprico2: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Majorkeys:
Irrelevant topic

Nothing is irrelevant on this forum. This is topic can ease off some stress after watching the video. Animal lovers will like it.
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Lomprico2: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2018
LivingFree:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

Nigga! u just cracked me up this morning. grin grin
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Lomprico2: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I just dey see meat peppersoup everywhere..

People wey sabi go sabi

grin grin grin grin

Abeg! Abeg! I don too laugh today and na morning we still dey.

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Shukusheka(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2018
Alphaman007:
ehn.. Have you heard of a Boerbull or dogo Argentino that single handedly destroyed a puma... The dog was just messing around bro
destroyed a puma of killed a baby puma and barely escaped alive itself? Moreover, Dogo Argentino is a crossbreed dog created majorly to hunt wild animals, but even the best of them won't last against a healthy and mature puma.

Dogs fight best in packs, cats naturally are the apex predators in the animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Op, tok true... What did you give that dog to eat. It's only you and I here...

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by wagazala: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Nategaoo:

Get off his valuables please. What examples?
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by nairalanduseles: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2018
deepwater:

Guy you have just being bamboozled, the guy sold paracetamol to you and you bought it without brand name self.

Buffalo don't put up any circle as such. They only refuse to flight during a chase when they are thirsty and on the river bank. As in they stand to drink water even in the face of death .

What happened in this video is just a dog exhibiting it's natural instinct to keep sheep's in line. Check that dog it must have a trait of a German shepherd in it, it's a cross breed definitely but haven't been trained properly to polish it's shepherd skills. If well trained it will guide the sheep's to food and drink as well protect them and you won't see a fight in between

my sister i tire for that olodo
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Alphaman007: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Shukusheka:
destroyed a puma of killed a baby puma and barely escaped alive itself? Moreover, Dogo Argentino is a crossbreed dog created majorly to hunt wild animals, but even the best of them won't last against a healthy and mature puma.

Dogs fight best in packs, cats naturally are the apex predators in the animal kingdom.
baby puma? The puma was actually bigger than the dog... Cats are apex predators so are wolves

1 Like

Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Blackjesuszion: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Xxde
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2018
END TIME ANIMALS
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by thatigboman: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Nategaoo:

what u said is very correct.
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Unlimited22: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
On one thread you see him, on another you see her.
Please, is mynd44 male or female or Bobrisky?
Re: Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video) by Revolva(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Handsomecole:
See how dirty the environment is... all this poor people sef??

define rich mumu is I because d road is drained due to rain DAT u call people liviv around d area poor

wat is wrong wit d way u people think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Abuja's Dog Walk / I Find It Difficult To Keep These Birds As Pet, Help / Diary of My Rare Sable German Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.