Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

When A Man Becomes A Liability - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Becomes A Liability (2915 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...women have...
tongue Grammar kee you there cheesy
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...women have...

Pls Sir I don't think I can be perfect always.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
pls what is African?

Una like to use am

Africa is backwards, stagnant, negative and poor, everything African is rubbish and should be deleted from history
This one has gone m.ad again
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Akinbahm:

No matter how a lady can become independent she still gonna depend oh her Man either emotionally, financially or advicially lol... A Man and Woman are wired to offer/depend on each other by the Supreme God
there are ladies that offer those aforementioned better than a guy could.

things aren't how you always think they should be.

that's why some guys feel intimidated when they meet a high intellectually placed ladies.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
pls what is African?

Una like to use am

Africa is backwards, stagnant, negative and poor, everything African is rubbish and should be deleted from history
Bro, just in the sense of as a man, you are the man. Work, work, work. Provide, provide, provide. See the woman as a weaker vessel who should not be stressed and all cheesy

But as per coming from this continent, truth be told, we are really backwards and stagnant.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

that's why some guys feel intimidated when they meet a high intellectually placed ladies.
Do you consider yourself in the category of the lady you just described?
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

why do you ask?
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
philcz:
tongue Grammar kee you there cheesy
tongue
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Bro, just in the sense of as a man, you are the man. Work, work, work. Provide, provide, provide. See the woman as a weaker vessel who should not be stressed and all cheesy

But as per coming from this continent, truth be told, we are really backwards and stagnant.
that's what i'm saying, doing African things is why men act like they own women and it's what is making our women radical feminist

Provide for your family, if she is comfortable she will play her part equally, less or more
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

it's a burn cheesy

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

why do you ask?
You interest me, that's all.

And forget IamJ cheesy

The question had no hidden motive.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by Akinbahm(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

Those guys aren't Manly enough if they are they wont feel inferior. Well, have never felt inferior to any Lady except my Mother bcuz i was wired to man Ladies not Ladies manning me...
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by pryme(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
is it not the African responsibility that makes men beat women and treat them as if they own women

Anything African is rubbish, you are not her father

let's leave Africa abeg. Let's go to Hollywood movies what happens when a guy falls in love with a girl?

Do you notice how they try to bring her the moon, and try to cross the ocean for her?

More often then not it's the men that do this.

Even Eminem said in one of his lines (Mockingbird)

"daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job
But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom"
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

You interest me, that's all.

And forget IamJ cheesy

The question had no hidden motive.
it's okay.
As for your question, I really find it hard tryna hype myself on whatever issue that presents itself.

but I know onething for sure,I'm not a failure.smiley
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2018
philcz:
This one has gone m.ad again
backwards descendants of backwards descendants

Backwardness no go kill una cheesy

God self no go bless Nigeria, una no get sense at all

Meanwhile come collect

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Akinbahm:

Those guys aren't Manly enough if they are they wont feel inferior. Well, have never felt inferior to any Lady except my Mother bcuz i was wired to man Ladies not Ladies manning me...
let's simply put it this way;you always get acquainted with ladies that are below you or in the same cadre with you.

some if not most of our Afriacan men are wired to feel inferior towards an opposite gender that has got more intellectual communication dexterity.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
backwards descendants of backwards descendants

Backwardness no go kill una cheesy

God self no go bless Nigeria, una no get sense at all

Meanwhile come collect
At the end of the day you're still a black man so I will pass. No wonder you were ready to sell your soul for a few dollars.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
pryme:

let's leave Africa abeg. Let's go to Hollywood movies what happens when a guy falls in love with a girl?

Do you notice how they try to bring her the moon, and try to cross the ocean for her?

More often then not it's the men that do this.

Even Eminem said in one of his lines (Mockingbird)

"daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job
But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom"

it's called symbolism, he isn't going to do all that na, he is just explaining how much he cares about her na

Oh na Africa they don't understand anything, na so una Dem dey read Bible literally but when someone steals una put tyre for him head burn am, meanwhile una dey preach say Bible says thou shall not kill

Hypocrites in Chief, backwardness professors
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2018
philcz:
At the end of the day you're still a mess.k.ing black man so I will pass. No wonder you were ready to sell your soul for a few dollars.
Nigeria will be like this forever, Africa will never progress, na why una still dey consult una olodo ancestors
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
Nigeria will be like this forever, Africa will never progress, na why una still dey consult una olodo ancestors
And you think you just made sense? Iamj is having identity crisis.cheesy
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

it's okay.
As for your question, I really find it hard tryna hype myself on whatever issue that presents itself.

but I know onething for sure,I'm not a failure.smiley
You spoke of intellect, very different from being a failure. I've seen that word being bandied around a lot, sometimes by ladies. Unfortunately, having intellectually stimulating conversations with a lot of ladies is very hard to come by nowadays. It's the age of money and the good life after all. No one really cares if someone's intellect is all there.

But being able to hold and sustain intelligent input on a lot of issues, if you can do that, will be highly commendable. wink

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by highqueen(f): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

You spoke of intellect, very different from being a failure. I've seen that word being bandied around a lot, sometimes by ladies. Unfortunately, having intellectually stimulating conversations with a lot of ladies is very hard to come by nowadays. It's the age of money and the good life after all. No one really cares if someone's intellect is all there.

But being able to hold and sustain intelligent input on a lot of issues, if you can do that, will be highly commendable. wink
thanks Zicoraads.
I appreciate. winksmiley
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2018
philcz:
And you think you just made sense? Iamj is having identity crisis.cheesy
even countries that Gained Independence later than us are more developed?

If that is not backwardness I don't know what is
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
If you want bleach your skin and become as white as a white walker cheesy , it won't change your identity. Kolomentality.
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

SMH

There is an asslicking thread, go and register ur moniker

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
philcz:
If you want bleach your skin and become as white as a white walker cheesy , it won't change your identity. Kolomentality.
color of my skin, my heritage doesn't define me

My lifestyle defines me, I don't need to bleach to flush African lifestyle away

Meanwhile collect again

1 Like

Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
even countries that Gained Independence later than us are more developed?

If that is not backwardness I don't know what is
It's actually because we have unproductive youths like you, wasting space and being useless cheesy
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by zicoraads: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
SMH

There is an asslicking thread, go and register ur moniker
cheesy grin tongue cheesy

Romance section is for chasing ladies Jude. grin cheesy
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by Elmojiid(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
where feminist here? Abeg grow sense
your personal text have said it all
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by iamJ(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
philcz:
It's actually because we have unproductive youths like you, wasting space and being useless cheesy
I can see u oooo, productive youth with ur selling gala at hold up business empire
Re: When A Man Becomes A Liability by philcz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
color of my skin, my heritage doesn't define me

My lifestyle defines me, I don't need to bleach to flush African lifestyle away

Meanwhile collect again
Yea, having a sugar mummy from the Philippines helps too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) / How Do I Get My Money Back From This Fine Girl? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.