Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him (36489 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by DyshApp: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
A Nigerian man has become homeless in the UK after he confronted his wife for sleeping with her female best friend on their matrimonial bed.

The tweep who shared the incident on X, revealed that the wife had been secretly planning for her friend to come join her in the UK.

Narrating the heart-wrenching incident, he wrote;

“A man and his wife were able to secure UK VISA for themselves and their 3 children. It was a dream come true for them as they had been working on it for a very long time. They got to UK in 2022. Everything was smooth and sweet. The wife was schooling. The husband was taking care of the children and also working to support the wife’s schooling. The wife secretly started preparing documents for her friend from Oshogbo . She eventually went over to UK to join them. The wife would spend almost all her time with the friend and do almost everything together The husband started questioning her but she claimed her friend was just in need of help to settle in. She started calling him inconsiderate . Subsequent unfolding of events made the man grow even more suspicious. He installed spy cameras in his bedroom and realized that his dear wife was sleeping with her friend on his matrimonial bed . He couldn’t believe his eyes. He accosted her and she finally openly admitted that she is in love with the friend and wanted to be with her. It lead to a physical altercation and the police threw the man out The man became homeless in UK as at 15th December, 2023.”

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dyshus webpage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by matify83: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Being homeless in that "London cold" would not be funny at all.

I hope they wont expect the man to still be commited to the family's upkeep after the humiliation.

To the wife and her friend: KARMA never forgives such acts

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by davosea(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2023
By faith we gotta understand that the world was framed by the world of God.That invisible things visible things might be made...just staring at the world from another level you knw what i mean the day we gotta realize.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Tunde835(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2023
All men should have been aware about the notorious laws supporting women in the UK against them to be able to avoid this kind of situation.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by advanceDNA: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2023
Always remember....women are loyal to only their emotions ....

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by madone: 3:29am On Dec 24, 2023
Men have suffered in the hands of demons in the name of wives

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Yankee101: 4:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Women freedom has become women madness
Freedom is good. Its abuse isn’t

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by GoodRocks: 5:12am On Dec 24, 2023
Dear men,

Always remember you're not loved when you have nothing (money) to have offer

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by zed7: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Even if the man records himself while narrating his experience, I will still have my doubts.
Everything is for clout these days. Social media will be the end of man.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Kobicove(m): 5:19am On Dec 24, 2023
The UK happened to him! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by MisterBanny(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Issa pity. I feel for the man. God will help him

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by eazzzy1(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Why did it lead to physical altercation? He wanted to beat the lesbian out of her? Women are supposed to be the emotional ones and men the tactful ones. He knew what would happen if he reacted the way he did but still did anyway. She probably is the one with the visa while he’s the attaché.

First, a man doing menial jobs to sponsor his wife studying is dumb to me, it almost always end up the same way. She becomes better than you and merely tolerates you or leave.

The man should have delayed his reaction till he was in a better place regarding his immigration status. When you look at it properly, cheating with a woman doesn’t seem that terrible, nothing a good talk and a rearrangement can’t fix. He just has to join in 🤷🏼.

It’s funny how these UK stories usually come from a third party. Never the ones directly involved.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by garriAndsugar: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2023
Something he should have turned to 3some and bang the hell outta both of them

I thought they said when life gives you lemons make lemonade out of it.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2023
Woe man. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Itiskdg121(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2023
Everyone have suddenly become a writer.
No link, no name, yet people believed the story with several abuses on the man's part.

Now, I see reasons why they named this country Nigeria.
SMH

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2023
The man issa simp

He for kidnap that Stoopid wife and show her who is the man in the house

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by pansophist(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
A woman's love contains injustice and blindness to all that she does not love. Frederick Nietzsche.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by motymop: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fake story.

One of the lies they always tell Nigerian men abroad is that your wife can just throw you out of the house.

Your wife can't throw you out of the house no unless she obtained an occupation order from the court

Another lie is that, if you are caught cheating, your wife can take half of your property.

Most of these lies is to make Nigerian men loyal abroad.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by NoSmoking: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wait first!

Is this friend a male or female!?

🤕

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by oluwaseyi0: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
"Lead to physical altercation" may actually mean the man beating the woman to stupor

In UK the man will be sent out for beating the wife
Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Atheistan: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Be careful lads when entrusting your life on a woman.
I wouldn't agree to be a dependent on my wife's visa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Dpharisee: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
We are tired of news like this, tell us something positive from UK

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by money121(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Believe that doctor tweet at ur own risk

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by BloomingDale(f): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lesson : Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Hope the man learnt his lessons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
DyshApp:
A Nigerian man has become homeless in the UK after he confronted his wife for sleeping with her female best friend on their matrimonial bed.

The tweep who shared the incident on X, revealed that the wife had been secretly planning for her friend to come join her in the UK.

Narrating the heart-wrenching incident, he wrote;

“A man and his wife were able to secure UK VISA for themselves and their 3 children. It was a dream come true for them as they had been working on it for a very long time. They got to UK in 2022. Everything was smooth and sweet. The wife was schooling. The husband was taking care of the children and also working to support the wife’s schooling. The wife secretly started preparing documents for her friend from Oshogbo . She eventually went over to UK to join them. The wife would spend almost all her time with the friend and do almost everything together The husband started questioning her but she claimed her friend was just in need of help to settle in. She started calling him inconsiderate . Subsequent unfolding of events made the man grow even more suspicious. He installed spy cameras in his bedroom and realized that his dear wife was sleeping with her friend on his matrimonial bed . He couldn’t believe his eyes. He accosted her and she finally openly admitted that she is in love with the friend and wanted to be with her. It lead to a physical altercation and the police threw the man out The man became homeless in UK as at 15th December, 2023.”

Follow up with more Relationship Gist on Dyshus webpage
He no know whom e married before now?
He is a fool for confronting her, things are not don that way here, since the system supports such. He for dey play long till him get him Cos and Quietly leave!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Itzteewhy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
What is it with youkay people sef. Na only them

To be honest I don't see why Nigerias are japaing to that country sef.... Youkay is just another low budget Nigeria albeit a modern one.. See better country like Australia, Sweden, Denmark et al wey people supposed migrate to but na youkay everybody wan die for

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by Kurumaru: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Somethin wey u go stylishly convert to 3some aiye.. u go dey do police and thieve...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by oluwaseyi0: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
matify83:
Being homeless in that "London cold" would not be funny at all.

I hope they wont expect the man to still be commited to the family's upkeep after the humiliation.

To the wife and her friend: KARMA never forgives such acts

You will be surprised nothing like karma

The women will even be protected under LGBTQ nonsensical laws

Welcome to real life in the west

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by theophorus(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Well, make he pick himself up, look for somewhere to stay for a week and start rebuilding gradually.

Life is good, it will give you bountiful harvest of what you sow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by humberjade: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Seems the said friend is female, abi shey my eyes dey pain me ni. grin

So she has been bis*xual all these while, but used the man to have kids. I guess this has been on even before their marriage, he was just a means to an end. His services are no longer needed.

Choi, women ehn!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him by iCauseTrouble: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
UK will just be giving us headache with their issues..... That's why I respect people in Canada, US and Germany

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways Children Express Love To Their Crush. / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.