Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,369 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo (38871 Views)

Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / 2019 Election: Mind Your Business, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by emmysoftyou: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish bore me..
sophisticated Morons. What concerns IPOB? You pig. Move on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Unfortunately he has torn the card of his previous party so he has no home,” he said.

grin
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Born2Breed(f): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
HAVE YOU WORSHIPED PROPHET BUHARI S A W TODAY

grin grin

Savage!!!
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Ziggylady(f): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Tinubu the kleptomanic frog-eyed druggie typically clapping back at Obasanjo like a market woman with torn wrappers undecided....Where is the 'Unity' Yorubas claim they have when accusing Igbos of lacking one?....Hypocritical lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Cantonese: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2018
I agree about the PIGS. But come to think of it one of them resemble chimpanzee, the other resemble owl (ozuguzugu). Please make una make the right choice.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

What is Asiwaju talking about?

Abeg who are the PIGS?

grin grin grin grin

I am beginning to Suspect tinubu is on nl
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Tolexander:
But why didn't Tinubu tell Obasanjo this prior to the 2015 election?
tinubu has bn defeating obj right from his time as a governor. he was d only sw governor to survive the obj 2003 election rigging/do or die affairs.tinubu doesn't give a damn abt obj
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2018
CRAP!
THE REDUNDANT NOMAD IS A WASTE OF MY VOTE!

I STAND WITH OBJ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Tolexander:
you meant a common business OBJ had with Tinubu to wrestle the mantle from Goodluck Jonathan?
u pple shud stop over rating dis obj.the north were against gej and dats y he lost.obj even knew dat gej would loose ,dats y he stylishly tore his PDP card.obj or not,gej would still have lost.btw,how many times has obj won election in his state even as a sitting president? FYI,tinubu commands respect in yorybaland more dan overhyped obj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Cordis92:
Never bite the finger that fed you.
pls who fed who in dis instance?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by ariesbull: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2018
I was thinking that Yoruba has respect, so why insult Obasnjo

Tinubu is first an APC, then a Muslim before a Yoruba

LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2018
obj deserves every insult tinubu and co heap on him . when an elderly man has problems in thinking properly about how to talk or behave then his juniors will disrespect him. when obj was busy moving about and feeling like a king among apc members then all because he wanted gej out , his brains didnt tell him then that they were using him and that apc and tinubu wont allow him to be dictating to them.
THE TRUTH IS WHENEVER OBJ FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO CONTROL SOMEONE IN POWER THEN HE STARTS LOOKING FOR THE PERSONS FAULTS AND MISTAKES WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE ALL ALONG , BUT IF THE PERSON OBEYS OBJ , THEN NO MATTER HOW BAD THE PERSON IS , OBJ WILL STAND BY HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Tinubu dey make me laugh undecided

How is raising issues on a ruling party bent on ruining Nigeria busy body

You mal-administration is affecting us and you say we shouldn't talk undecided

I was expecting him to use this opportunity and mention those Buhari's achievements in 3years

But atlas just like the ranting BMCs on Nairaland, he dodged it undecided
what was objs achievement to warrant him tackling pmb?when pmb asked obj abt d $16b power money ,why didn't give a direct response instead of directing us to read his nonsense book"my watch "?now, u want tinubu to waste his precious time to list pmbs achievements to a bitter soul like obj abi?hypocrites everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
The owners of Nigeria and those who have benefited from Nigeria are dancing in the video below. The rest of us are fighting here, on the internet. Let us forget about our tribes, for now, and come together to rescue this country and ourselves from the cloak of oppression from the ruling elites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UGF_ax5744
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by HomeOfMe(f): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/273699-2019-mind-your-business-tinubu-tells-obasanjo.html

Almighty JAGABAN

grin grin grin
I do not blame these two f00ls-Old f00l and New F00l! I blame the gullible youths with misplaced prioritiu hailing them for reasons best known to them. Greed,bias,"we beta pass dem" mentality.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by 7lives: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Urchman200:
Tinubu there is no different between you and obasanjo, u have succeeded in dividing the southern nigeria for ur selfish interest , with ur trabalistic support base

Southern Nigeria?, yeye dey smell.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:
When will Nigerians retire these men? Obasanjo and Buhari had been in the political scene since I was a baby and they are still dictating the political environment.
Larry Holmes beat Muhhamed Ali,Mike Tyson beat Larry Holmes,go and join politics and remove them,nothing is given in life you work for everything if not your father would have been a billionaire like Michael Adenuga,go and hustle hard cry Baby.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2018
namet:
The owners of Nigeria and those who have benefited from Nigeria are dancing in the video below. The rest of us are fighting here, on the internet. Let us forget about our tribes, for now, and come together to rescue this country and ourselves from the cloak of oppression from the ruling elites.
Why be a wailing infant have you not heard the English maxim"If you can't beat them join them"APC or PDP the choice is yours,what of Olu Falae's SDP?
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by 7lives: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
tinubu has bn defeating obj right from his time as a governor. he was d only sw governor to survive the obj 2003 election rigging/do or die affairs.tinubu doesn't give a damn abt obj

Tinubu stopped Obj from turning Nigeria to a one party state.
No be today e don tey, Obj knows the people wey he big pass, but e dey PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THOSE who big pass am for this SW.
Tinubu will beat OBJ in SW any day and this is a FACT, our people said Ile la ti ko eso re ode Obj ruled this country for good eight years, what EXACTLY did SW benefited from him?.
July third is almost here, Wole Soyinka is coming for him.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by ivandragon: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
when a so called national leader uses uncouth words & insults, it shows how foul such a leader is...

& since such a person can only associate with foul people, it is bound to bring foul leadership...

no wonder Nigeria continues to regress...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos and their mediocre imagination and sentiments..

You, people have been nauseating us with Tinubu downfall for how many years now, but Asiwaju is still full steam ahead with a lot of conquered enemies behind him, including OBJ himself, clueless stealing is not corruption GEJ and many many irrelevant jokers in between.

Even PMB listened to some clowns and forgot Tinubu Asiwaju's importance and massive clout and PMB quicj=kly retraced his steps and even compensated Asiwaju with so many wonderful gives from SW appointments to MKO award. Even Fayemi nko? He quickly retraced his steps back to Bourdillon

I remember Igbos jubilating on NL and the social media in favor of Oyegun and against Asiwaju, according to them, Oyegun won and demystified Asiwaju, but common sense didn't tell you, people, that Oyegun himself remains a product of Asiwaju and unlike Aiwaju, he has zero constituencies zero political power, zero states in his pocket and zero massive electoral votes in the SW to bargain with, so guess who lost and who won?

Oyegun lost and Asiwaju won.

Underestimate Jagaban at your own peril

You Igbos need to give it a rest and worry more about your villages and politically irrelevant region.

Im not ipob or whatever u call it. Yes pmb retraced his foot steps becos they only need tinubu during elections and dat is wat i am against. Even tinubu's wife wasn't happy they want to use him again because she worried about wat will happen next. I voted for pmb/Apc last elections so im saying based on past events and most likely occurrences to come.

The cabal is Apc biggest problem in buhari's govts their hold a pmb is undoubtably strong they can go against/arrnd pmb orders and tell him its for his own good. Also tinubu must let go of internal fights and scores to settle within the party they are distractions.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Seenyo:
CRAP!

THE REDUNDANT NOMAD IS A WASTE OF MY VOTE!

I STAND WITH OBJ!
Stand with OBJ?Zombie way na one way,no left turn or right turn.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
blacknp:
Stand with OBJ?Zombie way na one way,no left turn or right turn.
I don't relate with re.tards! stay off my mentions kid!
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2018
jaxxy:

Im not ipob or whatever u call it. Yes pmb retraced his foot steps becos they only need tinubu during elections and dat is wat i am against. Even tinubu's wife wasn't happy they want to use him again because she worried about wat will happen next. I voted for pmb/Apc last elections so im saying based on past events and most likely occurrences to come.

The cabal is Apc biggest problem in buhari's govts their hold a pmb is undoubtably strong they can go against/arrnd pmb orders and tell him its for his own good. Also tinubu must let go of internal fights and scores to settle within the party they are distractions.
Conspiracy Theorist you have come again please name one member of the phantom cabal.

Please don't try and pretend you are sorry for Tinubu he has his hand in the cookie jar more than anyone Vice President (Tinubu's people),Minister for Works & Housing (Tinubu's People),Federal Inland Revenue Service (F.I.R.S.) (Tinubu again),Minister of Finance (Tinubu's Sister),Budget & planning (akaebueze),the list is endless,anything to do with money for the FG Bola Tinubu is involved.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2018
blacknp:
Conspiracy Theorist you have come again please name one member of the phantom cabal.

Please don't try and pretend you are sorry for Tinubu he has his hand in the cookie jar more than anyone Vice President (Tinubu's people),Minister for Works & Housing (Tinubu's People),Federal Inland Revenue Service (F.I.R.S.) (Tinubu again),Minister of Finance (Tinubu's Sister),Budget & planning (akaebueze),the list is endless,anything to do with money for the FG Bola Tinubu is involved.

Well if tinubu has his hands in the cookie jar as u claim why was he complaining? Why did his wife insinuate use and dump her husband again? Greed perhaps? Or not satisfied with the cookie jar given obviously
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Awoleesu(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
From NAVIGATOR to BUSY-BODY! The 30 shekels of Judas...if you know,you know.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by LZAA: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

What is Asiwaju talking about?

Abeg who are the PIGS?

grin grin grin grin

Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by hmuhammad(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2018
IPOBians are the pigs.....lol
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by luvmijeje(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Okay. Polictians will always be Polictians. Obasanjo has the right to advise the President. And the President has the right to accept or reject it.
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by newslifeop: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
what was objs achievement to warrant him tackling pmb?when pmb asked obj abt d $16b power money ,why didn't give a direct response instead of directing us to read his nonsense book"my watch "?now, u want tinubu to waste his precious time to list pmbs achievements to a bitter soul like obj abi?hypocrites everywhere
Obj is no saint neither is Tinubu.
It's hypocritical asking someone not to speak about your party when Tinubu himself did that during PDP era undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / IPOB Member Shows His Machete, Threaten To Attack Soldier Who Dares Him To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.