Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (23724 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
The agenda is to force grazing reserve on people. The first step is to intimidate them, then kill them and then tell them the best solution is to accept the grazing reserve law

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Now see the spate of killings. cry cry cry cry cry Guess the message is clear from Buhari & his brothers.He have not even fing it to address this national emergency. undecided
Guess Gov.Lalong is still ass-licking the satanic for his political survival?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2018
amSTARboy:
This government don't seem to value human life

In fact life expectancy in Nigeria would soon be 40

The country is even sinking faster than a Titanic

Government didn't kill them and didn't send anyone to go and kill.
To stop killings like this, we need to address the issue wholistically. Not just shouting in the media when the killings made the headlines. We need to start asking questions like: what prompted the killings like this? We need to address the root cause. Ozubulu killings comes to mind.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by freedomchild: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Where is Gowon?

I hope the British will help him save his kinsmen from being slaughtered like Salah ram as they helped him win the Biafran war

Hahahaha... I laugh in Chinese
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by EJanni(f): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2018
it is quite unfortunate that there's no more sanctity on human life anymore. everyday you wake up, you hear of murder and every body asks " how many people Dem kill? " and it ends there.

whatever happens, never will darkness conquer light. God is still on the throne.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by visijo(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
NIGERIANS.. Are you seeing what i am seeing
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by White007(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Never in the history of Nigeria after the civil way have there been this much death.

Communities are sacked on a daily basis.

The killings across Nigeria has never been so brazen.

The politicians are all obsessing over the next election year.

No one care

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
And its OK with some people, killing fellow human for no just reason, I'm crying for my country, and Mr buhari is a president. He want to be president for another 4years . then he will supervise killing of more 100million people, then you supporting buhari now will be a victim
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
BET365:
WHY ALL THIS DEATH
Appropriate and relevant question. Why?
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by emmykey0128(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2018
For the first time I agree with this basket mouth of a man, is there any anti grazing law in plateau state? The answer is NO, so why so much killing in that state by Fulani herdsmen? This government has failed us in terms of securing life and property, and the Fulani herdsmen are just killing at will with nobody to challenge them, I think they have monopoly of killing because they are first class citizens
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Maybe its herdsmen from South Africa this time around, I think the government is not interested in telling anybody the truth of whats going on because i am very sure they know. Hope it wont be too late when they decide to tackle this issue.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by olan4ward: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Ochiboy11 post=68795996]Please, if you are from Cross River or akwa Ibom, inform any body you know, that he or she should not pass through Ogoja Abakaliki road. Serious war between ukelle in yala and izzi in Abakaliki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL7u-_kgaIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwKSiVQWBY[/quotevAre u just using this clip to explain the situatuon in cross River bcus this video clips has been in circulation for over two years.]

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2018
hope4nigeria:
And its OK with some people, killing fellow human for no just reason, I'm crying for my country, and Mr buhari is a president.

The killing was condemnable but if you conclude that "for no just reason", it means that you are not ready for solution and an end to the killings.

He want to be president for another 4years . then he will supervise killing of more 100million people, [s] then you supporting buhari now will be a victim [/s]

Irrelevant emotional outburst. Buhari didn't order the killings just Jonathan and other ex presidents didn't order it when they were there but it happened.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by eneyoduke(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
There were fast to arrest Biafra cos there were Igbo
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by thymee(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh Lord Have mercy on Nigeria... And give us God fearing Leaders let the the leaders like pharaoh perish fast just like pharaoh In Jesus Name
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Gowon will never speak out even if Fulani terrorist rape and murdered his wife because he sold his soul to the caliphate in 1967.
The only thing he is programmed to talk is Biafra even when he is in the church.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by adamsumale(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Do Izzi and Yala people now speak French as their official language....It is happening but Op stop using other recorded media to propagate your story. This is gross. Op you should also advice Viewers Discretion pls.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Sylexdowski(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmm... This is really sad
The fact that the president is yet to say anything about this is unbelievable and unacceptable.
If it is an opposition party talking about the president, we will see Mr lai talking... Can't he come out and say something now....
Please guide your voters card with ur lives

#VoteWisely
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Talknochip(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
To think that among the people chanting 'sai barbarians' in dat demonic gathering they call convention in Abuja, were delegates from plateau state with Lalong the CSO of the state is not only annoying but reprehensible!... It shall not be well with any blood sucker in dis nation includin dia supporters... Useless people!
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Temptee101(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Nackzy:
May those that conspired to bring buhari into power be killed like those people in plateaua and benue, May the blood of those killed be upon their neck, may their blood hunt them, if u want to be free from this prayer pick ur PVC and do the needful
You think your vote will count in 2019? I'm sorry you seem not to know the kind of wizard you currently have as a president

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Ofcourse, this government does not value the lives of Nigerians, except you are fulani.
What surprises me is the blatant refusal by Buhari and his officials to condemn these killings.

Buhari has never openly condemn the killings or tell his kinsmen fulanis to stop the killings. All we hear from the government are excuses......oohhh its communal clashes.......ohhhh its miscreants that are killing people......ohhhhh its cattle thieves that are killing people......ohhhh those killing people are not Nigerians.....ohhhh fulanis have also been killed.......ohhhh why is the media not reporting when fulani cows are rustled.....excuses upon excuses.

Buhari is clearly responsible for these killings and it is a disgrace.

amSTARboy:
This government don't seem to value human life

In fact life expectancy in Nigeria would soon be 40

The country is even sinking faster than a Titanic

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Citizen99: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Where is MURIC.....they have to condemn this crime
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by RexTramadol1: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

Government didn't kill them and didn't send anyone to go and kill.
To stop killings like this, we need to address the issue wholistically. Not just shouting in the media when the killings made the headlines. We need to start asking questions like: what prompted the killings like this? We need to address the root cause. Ozubulu killings comes to mind.

Government is insensitive, full stop!

If it had happened under the nose of any other administration, this same group of people in government will politicize the issue instead of finding holistic solutions.

We need to start asking questions? The ones asked before, are there answers??

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
Sad, just yesterday I lost several relatives to fulani terrorist attack on my home town. If the govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization immediately, then there's no doubt that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt with support from the military. There are reports that the weapons used by fulani terrorist yesterday were army weapons. Danjuma is right! Nigerian army are supplying weapons to terrorist to commit genocide on middle belt people!!

So sorry to know that my bro,just take heart cry..

...The Middle-belt region should mobilise and ensure the buhari does not come back next year,by any means necessary because four mores years of buhari and his fulani sibling's admin mean death for thousands of people in that region in particular and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Mufasa27:
I guess that's the outcome of their evil Convention.

Only God and our PVC can save us from the clutches of this killer party.
Forget your PVC, the evil genius we have in Aso rock has already perfected plans to rig the election. Mamoud yakubu can never sit and watch the dullard, his employer humiliated. This is not GEJ's era, he was a democrat, very sincere and wanted the best for his country

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by OTayobami(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Nawa o north don turn crime to stay now, i advice all hausa christians in the north should start movin out b4 it's late
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by orisa37: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Say it to the World. Buhari is a Dictator and can never pass any Democratic Test anywhere in the World.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Cross River and Ebonyi are brothers. This fighting does not make sense and it must stop immediately.
The governors of both state must meet immediately and resolve this.

[quote author=olan4ward post=68796342][/quote]
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Temptee101:
Forget your PVC, the evil genius we have in Aso rock has already perfected plans to rig the election. Mamoud yakubu can never sit and watch the dullard, his employer humiliated. This is not GEJ's era, he was a democrat, very sincere and wanted the best for his country
I miss the GEJ era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi. / Allen Onyema Calls On President Tinubu To Dissolve The Nigeria Air Project. / NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.