Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari (23723 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Fayose Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APC / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by major466(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

So sorry to know that my bro,just take heart cry..

...The Middle-belt region should mobilise and ensure the buhari does not come back next year,by any means necessary because four mores years of buhari and his fulani sibling's admin mean death for thousands of people in that region in particular and Nigeria as a whole.
Thanks. So many of my people are still missing. We are still waiting for update because I live in Jos.
Its high time middle belt rise up from slumber and leave Nigeria. Joining IPOB to secure the freedom and safety of our future generation is better than living in a devilish union under the deception of One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by yusuf99(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Ayo Peter Fayose,you appear to be the only sane voice in our polity today...Your kith and kin hates you for saying things like this and calling out buhari their god and personal saviour,both the elites and the hungry hopeless,jobless youths....

To them you are a nuisance who should keep quiet and allow the carnage go on...They only remember how you are not 'paying salaries blablabla when you speak againt their god in Aso-rock undecided

The Igbo masses love you more than the clownish political elites we have....but kudos to you for speaking out in your own little way againt this evil and gestapo Government..Conscience is an open wound,only the truth will heal it.
mad fayose has broken loose again, all this are nothing but grand conspiracy by CAN of worm to overthrow Pmb govt, or make him unelectable comes 2019 But they will fail in Jesus name.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by yusuf99(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
Temptee101:
smiley

The devil we have currently in Aso rock can never change, he is on a mission. We can lament, complain and wail from now till eternity he gives no damn.

We should all collectively or individually especially those areas mostly affected now because in a matter of time it would spread to other unsuspecting areas as far as he remains in power to urgently device a means to annihilate that evil sent on a mission to wipe away Christians in this part of the world. Whatever it takes even if it warrants sacrificing few lives for this quest afterall so many lives have been maimed by this evil jihadist and still more to come. He has already perfected plans to rig 2019 election to continue with his sole mission so if you think your PVC will rescue this nation or that your vote will count then you are in for surprises.

This must stop, i don't care how but it must be stopped
do we have any devil in this country mother CAN of worm? They sponsored the killing just to tarnish the image of Pmb been but they will failed in Jesus name!
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Sylexdowski(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2018
yusuf99:
mad fayose has broken loose again, all this are nothing but grand conspiracy by CAN of worm to overthrow Pmb govt, or make him unelectable comes 2019 But they will fail in Jesus name.
Is this all you have to say..
My friend better shut up dat ur useless mouth.
Nonsense
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Olanipereku(f): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
Sad, just yesterday I lost several relatives to fulani terrorist attack on my home town. If the govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization immediately, then there's no doubt that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt with support from the military. There are reports that the weapons used by fulani terrorist yesterday were army weapons. Danjuma is right! Nigerian army are supplying weapons to terrorist to commit genocide on middle belt people!!
What does the idiot Simon Lalong has to say about the genocide yesterday by fulani terrorist? Was it caused by anti grazing law? Foolish gov!
na today you know say Buhari na terrorist?
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Agenda20: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2018
SAI BABA 2023. LET THE PROGRESS CONTINUE...
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Temptee101(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2018
yusuf99:
do we have any devil in this country mother CAN of worm? They sponsored the killing just to tarnish the image of Pmb been but they will failed in Jesus name!
As long as we remain on this forum and still trapped in this cursed, God-forsaken and ever backward hellhole ruled by a cultist, never you in your miserable life quote my handle or anything that resembles it. You extremists can never change, your wickedness and blood letting is in built. Again, don't call that name Jesus, face your allah or else....
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by 3Ceagle(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

Government didn't kill them and didn't send anyone to go and kill.
To stop killings like this, we need to address the issue wholistically. Not just shouting in the media when the killings made the headlines. We need to start asking questions like: what prompted the killings like this? We need to address the root cause. Ozubulu killings comes to mind.

But Government did not protect them either. We all surrender the right to protect our ourselves to the government and that makes the protection of lives and property a primary responsibility of the government, otherwise there will be severe transgression on the weak. What is happening in the middle belt is a clear attempt of genocide and suppression of the indigenous people of that area. The problem we have in the black race is our inability to predict the future,hence we don't proactively deal with today's issues objectively with the future in mind.
The failure of the Buhari government to first recognize and protect the right of the indigenous people of the middle belt is the main problem. Cohabitation should not be forced on any persons or group of persons but rather it should take a natural part of mutual respect and understanding. Period
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

The killing was condemnable but if you conclude that "for no just reason", it means that you are not ready for solution and an end to the killings.

Irrelevant emotional outburst. Buhari didn't order the killings just Jonathan and other ex presidents didn't order it when they were there but it happened.
may grave yard fall on you there, I talk to you? Get off my mention, if your wife,your mother,your father,your children, your house hold was among the victims, you will not be here playing politics.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by mayortm001(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2018
He is a terrorist.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by major466(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Olanipereku:
na today you know say Buhari na terrorist?
Check all my post and my topics on Nairaland. I have always known Buhari is a Terrorist and a Jihadist. My people never voted for him in the last election.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Ekiti360:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has reacted to the killing of 86 persons in the Church of Christ In Nations (COClN) and Regional Church Council (RCC), in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area, Plateau State.

It was earlier reported that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in the attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.

It was also gathered that fifty houses, fifteen motorcycles and two vehicles were also burnt down.

The gunmen also attacked Daffo and Kuba communities in Bokkos Local Government of the State.

Reacting, Fayose on Twitter, wrote, ”Today again, suspected herdsmen killed over 200 Nigerians in Plateau State.

”I am not aware of any Anti Grazing Law in Plateau State. So can the FG that claimed that anti grazing law made by some States caused the killings by herdsmen tell Nigerians what happened?”

http://kikiotolu.com/plateau-attack-fayose-speaks-on-death-of-residents-attacks-buhari/

Wgy won't ISIS find Nigeria a conducive place to visit. May they RIP.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Dollabiz: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
ohh
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Sadiyaene(f): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Koboko fall all all afternoon una there angry
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Sadiyaene(f): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Koboko fall on all of una there angry
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by COCKCROW: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=major466 post=68795903]Sad, just yesterday I lost several relatives to fulani terrorist attack on my home town. If the govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization immediately, then there's no doubt that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt with support from the military. There are reports that the weapons used by fulani terrorist yesterday were army weapons. Danjuma is right! Nigerian army are supplying weapons to terrorist to commit genocide on middle belt people!!
What does the idiot Simon Lalong has to say about the genocide yesterday by fulani terrorist? Was it caused by anti grazing law? Foolish govt

THIS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR ALL CHRISTIANS AND MINORITIES IN THE NORTH. ONE BAD TURN DEVISE ANOTHER.THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO PLATEAU, BENUE, TARABA, ADAMAWA, NASARRAWA, KOGI. REMEMBER 1966 TO 1970, WHAT HAPPENED IN KANO, JOS, KADUNA AND BENUE BRIDGE. IT IS AN UNFORGOTTEN HISTORY GLUED TO MY HEART NEVER CAN BE ERASE. WHERE IS GOWON, WHERE IS T.Y. DANJUMA, ARE THERE NOT MEN AMONG THEM, ARE THERE NO YOUTH WITH FRESH BLOOD AND VOWED COMMITMENT TO SAVE THEIR POSTERITY. I AM ASHAMED BECAUSE THERE IS NO MAN IN PLATEAU, BENUE TARABA ETC.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by opribo(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Over the years I've come to understand that any protracted atrocity in the country without any lead as to the real culprits or headway as to stopping it. Then be certain it has some government backing but those without any government knowledge you will observe the speed and manner at which it is nipped in the bud.

Look around and you will see many examples of what I'm talking about.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2018
They said GEJ is Weak and slow in Fighting Insecurity. This is so bad.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
Sad, just yesterday I lost several relatives to fulani terrorist attack on my home town. If the govt does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization immediately, then there's no doubt that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt with support from the military. There are reports that the weapons used by fulani terrorist yesterday were army weapons. Danjuma is right! Nigerian army are supplying weapons to terrorist to commit genocide on middle belt people!!
What does the idiot Simon Lalong has to say about the genocide yesterday by fulani terrorist? Was it caused by anti grazing law? Foolish gov!
yeah, surprised lalong aint said nothing yet!
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by SarkinYarki: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Temptee101:
smiley

The devil we have currently in Aso rock can never change, he is on a mission. We can lament, complain and wail from now till eternity he gives no damn.

We should all collectively or individually especially those areas mostly affected now because in a matter of time it would spread to other unsuspecting areas as far as he remains in power to urgently device a means to annihilate that evil sent on a mission to wipe away Christians in this part of the world. Whatever it takes even if it warrants sacrificing few lives for this quest afterall so many lives have been maimed by this evil jihadist and still more to come. He has already perfected plans to rig 2019 election to continue with his sole mission so if you think your PVC will rescue this nation or that your vote will count then you are in for surprises.

This must stop, i don't care how but it must be stopped

Exactly when people Know Buhari is working with a timeline and can't care about what people say then they will know how bad this is
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by lastmaster(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
And they we still vote for the dullard come 2019
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by ollah2: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2018
sureheaven:
Every sensitive human condemned the killing.

The security agents have bn silenced while the killers go free and those who tried defending themselves were also sentenced to death.

And muslim as a religion supports the killer Fulani herdsmen in this country .

Your type are the ones that cause unnecessary tensions which will consume us all. Muslim isn't a religion but Islam is, an attack occurred and you concluded Muslims are in support of it. Why aren't these attacks happening in South West? Aren't Muslims there and of high population?
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by slivertongue: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2018
This govt is nt only shambolic bt horrific. completely incompetent, lackin d capacity 2lead. APC is a type of CANCER
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by omoharry(f): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2018
I hope the same way those five Christians were charged for killing fulani headsmen and sentence to death so will these devils in human skin be sentence to death as well..abi! we are are looking and steering at injustice in the land and nobody is doing anything.about it.these people in Jos must have lamented and pitied the people of Benue when they were being maimed and killed not knowing they will be victims in the hand of Buharis kins men any time soo..anybody that come here to tell us why Buhari should be r-elected..coursed will be your portion and you will suffer same fate from the monger arose by voting in Buhari.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by mbos: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2018
THEY ARE STILL ATTACKING OTHER AREAS

THIS IS WAR
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
Ekiti state have no record of killings for some years now but since the evil party have started there campaigns u will be hearing killings here and there even police officer, anywhere apc goes my people wear ur helmet
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
Ayo Peter Fayose,you appear to be the only sane voice in our polity today...Your kith and kin hate you with a burning passion for saying things like this and calling out buhari their god and personal saviour,both the elites and the hungry,hopeless,jobless youths....

To them you are a nuisance who should keep quiet and allow the carnage and impunity from buhari/APC go on unchallenged...They only remember how you are not 'paying salaries blablabla when you speak againt their god in Aso-rock undecided

The Igbo masses love you more than the clownish political elites we have....but kudos to you for speaking out in your own little way againt this evil and gestapo Government..Conscience is an open wound,only the truth will heal it.
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Nbote:
Dis govt is jus a joke... D President is now d Commander-in -Thief of human lives... D fact dat he has done absolutely nothing to even show he is aware of dis killings is embarrassing enough.. And some ediots will sing his praises and go as low as comparing d killings now with before.. If U ppl are not mad, is it now a competition?
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by sureheaven(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Your type are the ones that cause unnecessary tensions which will consume us all. Muslim isn't a religion but Islam is, an attack occurred and you concluded Muslims are in support of it. Why aren't these attacks happening in South West? Aren't Muslims there and of high population?

Keep kwayet and ask muric why they supported the execution of those who defended themselves against herdsmen
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by Torylanez(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:
Ayo Peter Fayose,you appear to be the only sane voice in our polity today...Your kith and kin hate you with a burning passion for saying things like this and calling out buhari their god and personal saviour,both the elites and the hungry,hopeless,jobless youths....

To them you are a nuisance who should keep quiet and allow the carnage and impunity from buhari/APC go on unchallenged...They only remember how you are not 'paying salaries blablabla when you speak againt their god in Aso-rock undecided

was he dead during the killings in the previous government

you and fayose be hypocrite
Re: Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari by KingRagnar: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
How would you know, when you are living under a rock. The anti-grazing law is to ensure peace between farmers and herdsmen in those troubled states and if Fayose is not interested in the peace of this nation its totally understandable; he obviously is not a peaceful person. The FG is yet to ascertain who the perpetrators of the the plateau killings are, whether they are herdsmen, bandits, robbers, nobody knows but soldiers are already on the case as well as BUHARI and besides the record said 120 not over 200; nevertheless, this killing is a hard blow to Nigerians as a whole. May God see us through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo / Allen Onyema Calls On President Tinubu To Dissolve The Nigeria Air Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.