Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? (2567 Views)

2016-say No To Unwanted Pregnancy and Baby mamaism / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
drama,
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
Gosh this man is an irresponsible jerk who should man up and take care of his kids yes even the one with the "ex" he supposedly slept with once. You seem like a smart girl and unfortunately got caught up with a jerk like this my advice is to cut out any sexual relationship with him, he should only take care of the kids you dont need a horndog in your life. Good luck.
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Sauron1: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
manc*chic:

i no its sooo hard this situation, cant say i dont love him but how the hell could this ever work, i feel like he wanted me for his future wife, was proud of me, wanted to take me to his mum ect, but maby tht he just wanted ths girl for sex, its not like he dint get it from me,
maby its like she has his son so he feels he owns her, but he dnt wana be with her wot a mess

This problem of yours is complicated. . . . .
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
Catastrophic mess so he didnt even put a ring on it? Damn now he has two baby mamas. So do you trust (I use that term loosely) him enough to be his wife if he asks you? Does he have marriage plans for you?
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2010
hes not rushed the marriaged thing
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2010
Its his mess and unfortunately you are involved. Since you dont think you can trust him( I wouldnt blame you for that) then just move on with your life and kids. He will still be part of the family as the father of his kids. I sympathise with you hun. sad
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ poster

complicated.

so in summary, your partner has four kids (3 girls, 1 boy) from two different women . . . . and he is not married to neither?

it seems his ex wants him back and will stop at nothing to have him all to himself

this must be really frustrating. honestly, i feel for you. sad
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Mckayla: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2010
Whether he decides to marry u or not, u r in one hot mess.
And FYI, if u didn't already know, it will be superhard to find someone else with two kids in tow, so he'll have to marry u, and the other girl too.
You shouldn't have taken it this far since you knew, u knew he IS a player.
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
Mckayla:

Whether he decides to marry u or not, u r in one hot mess.
And FYI, if u didn't already know, it will be superhard to find someone else with two kids in tow, so he'll have to marry u, and the other girl too.
You shouldn't have taken it this far since you knew, u knew he IS a player.

True!

@poster

and why will you remain engaged to a man for 3 years and yet go ahead and have two kids for him. so he has not paid any bride price or done any formal rites.

will i call this love or foolishness

end of the day, this 'partner' of yours might end up marrying another girl entirely (not you or his ex)

BTW: is your partner a yoruba man? [size=5pt]cos i know its yoruba men that are experts in such games [/size]
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Sauron1: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2010
funkybaby:

BTW: is your partner a yoruba man? [size=5pt]cos i know its yoruba men that are experts in such games [/size]

angry angry angry
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by omega25red(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
funkybaby:

^^^^ ori e ko pe

poster go to court and get your child support and escape from this foul man before he gives you a gift you cant return
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2010
manc*chic:

it is me who did not want to get married yet

shocked shocked shocked shocked
you told him you did not want to get married 'yet'?

in other words, you did not want a formal committment from him, yet you are happy to keep having babies with him.

so, why are you complaining now? you have chosen your bed, so you have to lie on it.

IMHO, he owes you NOTHING. Why? Cos you two are not legally or traditionally married.
the only thing binding both of you together are the kids. so he is free to Zap as many punanis as he choses.

manc*chic:

he is a yoruba man yes

[size=5pt]i don talk am [/size]  grin

manc*chic:

i did all i cud in this relationship and now hes fukd it up,  and 4 wot,  a sleep with.
IS IT THT SHE HAS HIS SON THT HE DONT REALLY WANT HER MOVING ON, ?
but hew dont want a relationshp wit her, and  all hes saying is it will neva hasppen again, he wants his life bk and his girls,
it just makes me tink if he was sooo happy y risk it,  now hes full of regret and just wants us to work it out,  but how duz he espect to still c his son,  i got alot of love 4 his son but now i dont wana c or here of tihs girl,  and while his son is in his life so is this girl and her stories,
and surely his son will grow up to dislike his dad if he sees him cuming to pick up him but ignore his sister,

the fact is: he has kids with the other woman.
so no matter how much you rant or complain, he will indirectly or directly be in constant communication with the other woman. Why? Because of the kids. Besides, she remains the mother of his first child/first son.
So its either you come to terms with it or you leave him and move on with your life.

The lady will most def want your 'partner' all to herself. As you are here scheming on how to cut her off your partners life is the same way she is scheming on how to have him all to herself and do not be surprised if baby number 3 comes along.
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2010
~Sauron~:

angry angry angry 

grin grin grin grin grin grin

omega25red:

^^^^ ori e ko pe

ki ni mo she? grin

the truth can be koro sometimes
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by omega25red(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
funkybaby:

ki ni mo she? grin

the truth can be koro sometimes

you know what you did. you will throw us under the bus like that huh? let me guess you will not date or associate your self with a yoruba man because you scared he will do that to you
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2010
omega25red:

you know what you did. you will throw us under the bus like that huh? let me guess you will not date or associate your self with a yoruba man because you scared he will do that to you

grin grin grin grin grin
i can only date/marry a yoruba man.
and i have special preference for those from ijebu.

just that you have to be very smart/wise when dealing with yoruba men and not just love them foolishly like the poster
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
he is yoruba yes,
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
manc*chic:

he also has an older girl in nigeria who he had before coming to england.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
so, thats five kids from three different women and he is not married to any of the babymamas?

manc*chic:

i no he calls me his wife,
it is not acceptable to do what he has done at all.
i speak to his failly bk home alot

rubbish!
my ex called me 'iyawo'
does that mean a formal commitment? NO !

manc*chic:

he also said if i had had a son it would hav been easier to walk away from his son as he only has the 1?
so i dont inderstand tht either,  its like he said the girl has used the son to get himor wot?

Look, tell him to shut up.

whats all this noise about 'his son'
is he the first person to have a male child?

he told you the lady used the son to 'get him' . WTF !  undecided
this your man is eating his cake and having it.

he is obviously having a field day riding on your genuine love foolishness for him  undecided
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by ITgurlie(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ poster this is very complicated lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed do you know why cos children are involved sad sad

You haven't even consummated your relationship and you give birth to two kids shocked shocked shocked

I'm not happy sad my fellow woman is going through all these but you're to blame too and it's sad  sad sad sad
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
more rights?
this is england not nigeria.
its not acceptable here,
he knows tht or else y wud he lie about it and not want me to no about this child his had since being with me,
wen in rome do as the romans do!!!!
me and this other women are both english and he knows tht kind of behaviour is not the norm and not tolerated,
but now its all cum out,
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by omega25red(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin
i can only date/marry a yoruba man.
and i have special preference for those from ijebu.

just that you have to be very smart/wise when dealing with yoruba men and not just love them foolishly like the poster

talk about being specific what about ijebu ijesha lol grin

truth be told behavior like this is not ethnic specific men do crap like this all over the world it just depends on how stupid (forgive me) the woman is to find out that you are being played then you stay there and have another baby if that is not an enabling i dont know what is
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2010
manc*chic:

having our home sorted was coming before getting married as he told me that we would be doing the traditional also so would need alot of money we dident have,

so he does not have the finances to afford a mere traditional wedding, yet he has the sexual strength to be impregnating several women.

how much will 40 tubers of yam, a box of clothes and few items cost for a quiet, simple 'sitting room' yoruba traditional wedding involving few family members from both sides, considering the fact that you already have kids for him?

na wa oh.

[s]he's not financially well off and yet a serial cheat[/s], how bad can things get  undecided

@poster
are you a nigerian? if yes, what tribe are you from sef?
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
manc*chic:

me and this other women are both english and he knows tht kind of behaviour is not the norm and not tolerated,
but now its all come out,

abajo undecided
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by chika98: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
Oh you are both English?

Funkybaby: Why only Yoruba men?
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
omega25red:

talk about being specific what about ijebu [/b]ijesha lol grin

ko matter. as long as his roots are from ijebu, i am happy  grin

omega25red:

[b]truth be told behavior like this is not ethnic specific men do crap like this all over the world
it just depends on how silly (forgive me) the woman is to find out that you are being played then you stay there and have another baby if that is not an enabling i dont know what is

true.
i was only being naughty by picking on yoruba men  grin

this lady's issue is mere foolish love
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
i am english and so is the other girl,
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by mancchic(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2010
so u no here not every couple has to get married to be commited, he lived with me,  had kids with me,  we were a familly and as far as i was concerned he is damm wrong for doing all this!!!
Re: Unfaithfull Partner Leading To Unwanted Child: ? by funkybaby(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Funkybaby: Why only Yoruba men?

do you want me to mention Ibo men, so that the likes of aloy emeka, mekuss and co and can dig their tribalistic claws into me  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? / Give It To Me, Pls / Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.