Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires (53210 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by banre(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2018
igbo women sabi fine too much...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by wisdomkid: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

chai, that girl is a Golddigger, looking for a way out :an ultimate green passport searcher.

She wants to trap him down with marriage, so she can acquire and become a full-time citizen there and strip him off his hard-earned dough, so she later run back to her black hubby

You think everyone behaves like you?
Looking and waiting for a rich Lady to pick you up, so you can drive posh cars around?
While sitting around Nairaland, derogating Women names?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by phase1: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Funnicator:

As if the south south women are anything to go by compared to Igbo women, in beauty or in brains.

count how many miss nigeria winners are igbo women and the number that are from south south; landslide!

count how many igbo women are successful in politics and literature compared to their south south women; landslide!

your south south women have nothing to offer to igbo men to attract them. marry your sisters let's have peace.

The guy saviour22 is a yorubuffoon. Igbo's have been marrying SSners since Jaja of Opobo was toddler. Almost every SSner I know has some Igbo blood running in him some even trace it to the last 3 generations like Asari dokubo.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2018
That right there is a handsome couple...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
phase1:

[s]The guy saviour22 is a yorubuffoon. Igbo's have been marrying SSners since Jaja of Opobo was toddler. Almost every SSner I know has some Igbo blood running in him some even trace it to the last 3 generations like Asari dokubo[/s].
keep quite smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by emezuo17: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
well she is igbo, igbos are biafarans undecided but igbos girls always says that they love igbo men. why are they not get married to them? Why I ask this question is that ,where am from down south. it a taboo for and igbo man to marry a lady from my tribe
. Which tribe is that? In my family we have a wife from rivers, Delta and Edo state, my elder sister married to akwaibom, my younger sister married to Edo, my mother in-law is isoko from Delta state, so which tribe is it a taboo to marry Igbo?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by franchasng: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
where is her yansh?
WE NEED TO SEE HER YANSH!! This is what you get when you hire amateurs to handle your photoshoot.
and why is no one else asking where her yansh is?
This is why our progress as a nation has stagnated, we have forgotten how to ask the important questions in life.
any Lady that takes pictures without showing us her back is backless. So let's assume she is nyashless, court!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by franchasng: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

You people don't have to make it too obvious na grin
lol, the white guys come with money na, so our ladies go for their money o, while Naija guys go with the body o, and the Oyimbo grannies come for the body o, gerrit

When u go to the market, u must go with something in order to return with something, u get waramin wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Rtopzy(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Just look at how beautiful she is. If they come here to marry, they'll go with a young beautiful lady.
But when e reach time for our Naija brothers to equalise. They'll go and marry one foreign grave.
HML to them. There are more serious issues in the country now.
Savagery at its peak........... foreign grave kwah?!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by BlackAdam55(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2018
asorocker:

[s]It is not a taboo to marry from any tribe , possibly your tribe don't have any good thing to offer Igbo men , have you asked why your men no longer marry your women[/s]
u know the guy got u on this one cheesy,heck even ur own igbo Women are running away from u guys grin, I bet u haven't see that thread, where one lady said that her father will shoot her, if she brings igbo man as a husband tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
igbo men are not allowed to marry my tribe women, we see u people as osu= Cursed people

we don hear
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by erico2k2(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

chai, that girl is a Golddigger, looking for a way out :an ultimate green passport searcher.

She wants to trap him down with marriage, so she can acquire and become a full-time citizen there and strip him off his hard-earned dough, so she later run back to her black hubby
as she nor get money but get beauty make she nor use wetin she get? if she start international olosho nah people like una go first talk.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by asorocker: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u know the guy got u on this one cheesy,heck even ur own igbo Women are running away from u guys grin, I bet u haven't see that thread, where one lady said that her father will shoot her, if she brings igbo man as a husband tongue

If Igbo gals are running from Igbo guys , must you people abandon your gals , no body marries Yoruba ladies , why
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by austyn0(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
talk it now oh
Can coconut oil bleach me??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2018
lovat:
Now this got me laughing out that my friends here couldn't hold their laughter this night.

How are you?

Na the work wey una dey do. I'm fine.
Good morning.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by BlackAdam55(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=asorocker post=68829342]

[s]if Igbo gals are running from Igbo guys , must you people abandon your gals , no body marries Yoruba ladies , why[/s]/quote] am not Yoruba duh tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Peterosky(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Eze Ndi Oyibo 1 of Igbo Land na Nwanyi Ocha 1 of onyiberibe land. Ndoooooo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by khiaa(f): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2018
SMH. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by grandstar(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

The types of marriage you are crowing about does not fall into this category

If she was truly a gold digger, the wedding would have held in the mans country rather than waste the expense of costly and socially intimate weddings back home.

Opportunist will favour cheap any day to save cost
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2018
austyn0:
Can coconut oil bleach me??
no it will enhance your skin and moisturize your hair.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by eulogy: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
I see more of Ijaw in d groom's attire. Only his cap is Igbo.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Sparky223: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
CSTR1003:

Because they are like African- Americans without the drama.

LOL. There is a lot of truth to this
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Xterssy: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
You have passion, drive and ambition to be a professional Video Editor and develop stunning edited videos?

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Mzsolmi(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Just look at how beautiful she is.
If they come here to marry, they'll go with a young beautiful lady.

But when e reach time for our Naija brothers to equalise.
They'll go and marry one foreign grave.

lmaooooo.havent laughed so hard for days now. foreign grave? Haba!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
What a cynosure for all eyes. Beautiful couple. Classy, clean, simple and elegant.

'nuff said. HML to them. smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is very true. From a personal experience and 2nd hand experience, most white men tend to be mesmerized by the beauty of a black woman and seem to be specifically cherry picking black women of quality.

I think I wrote on this on NL before, but African men on the other hand, well...you finish it off.

Only time you see an African man with a good looking oyibo woman is when HE is super RICH (or sometimes super handsome). That's it.

Ah..but we as Africans, we have long way to go with pride in ourselves.

pocohantas:
Just look at how beautiful she is.
If they come here to marry, they'll go with a young beautiful lady.

But when e reach time for our Naija brothers to equalise.
They'll go and marry one foreign grave.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by austyn0(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
no it will enhance your skin and moisturize your hair.
I want to bleach.. sad sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
austyn0:
I want to bleach.. sad sad
good luck sir
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by MissRaine69(f): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2018
shizzle1:
local paper?

Where you from?
Earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.