Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection (6535 Views)

Ladies With Tiny Boobs And Big Asses Are Suffering From Infection Its Not Normal / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by ViaFast: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by ViaFast: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2018
lOL ..

DON'T MISS "9 Struggles Of Having a Small Pen*is (18+ Only) – Meme Collection"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/2387/9-struggles-of-having-a-small-penis-18-only-meme-collection/

1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by pillarmaria(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Lol.... we simply have nothing to worry about, build yourself to be a better woman, bigger boobs doesn't mean bigger brains.

3 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by chinchonglee(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2018
i love tiny boobs tho

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by darkmarky(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2018
There is nothing to press

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2018
That's how one Big-breasted girl almost suffocated me with her airbags cos I refused to svck it. Bastard lipsrsealed
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by izzou(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
grin

I love slim girls and the packages that come with em

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by utenwuson: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2018
one babe with tiny booby wants to fight a guy on the street, the guy vex pull shirt, omo before we know.... vuam, the babe pull shirt, Oboi see fight.... everything get advantage

6 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Randy100: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Tiny boobs is a no-no for me. It is what differentiate a woman from a man or a girl.

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Heloct(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Contentment is so perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by samysmoothfresh: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Heloct:
Contentment is so perfect.
lady with tiny boobz spotted
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

I love slim girls and the packages that come with em

What package? undecided

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by izzou(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

What package? undecided

the not-too-big booobs cool

The portable nyash kiss

The slim straight legs wink

Any other question? angry

3 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2018
I accepted myself like that since 1864.

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Very dry

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by RevenGeMission: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Hahahahaha

How do you think men with tiny dicks feel ?

Women shouldn't complain , no matter how little boobs will always be boobs , personally i like em small

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

Lime Bobby spotted
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Agadsman(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Small boobs in ladies doesn't really matter as the boobs will surely come during pregnancy. It is nothing compared to height in men. Shortness does not have a remedy, if you are short that's how it's gonna be till you kiss the earth. Its really painful cry and pathetic.
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
BiggyB242:

Lime Bobby spotted

grin
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Uglymugg: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2018
I don't care about boobs. I'm an ass guy.

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by izzou(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2018
parliamint:
do you mean u like this type they trending on NL?

lipsrsealed

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by rex444(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Any how we see am, we take am..no body create himself...or herself
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
I like small breasts especially when it comes with nice round backyard.
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Dollarship(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
izzou:

lipsrsealed
grin Answer na
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
this is rather shameful, this list belongs to hauwa of kraks TV, madam aproko just goes about stealing her work. u are a shameless person.
Dominique,mynd44 make una come do una work

5 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by ednut1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Very dry
u just dey change pics anyhow to oppress our eyes, e no good o
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Deltayankeeboi: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:
My sister The lord is your strength.
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Very dry
Yea,as dry as your pussy ;Dwasn't impressed the last time I dug it at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period / 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.