Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. (6434 Views)

Dear Women, Don't Beg A Man These 3 Things / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by bisiboi(m): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2018
WHEN A WOMAN IS IN LOVE WITH A MAN, THESE HAPPENS.
1»When a woman love you, she will do anything possible to be with you.
2»When a woman loves you, she will sacrifice her happiness to make you smile
3»When a woman love you, she will not delay accepting you as a lover, when she have accepted you, she will show you care and give you attention needed in relationship or
marriage.
4»When a woman loves you bro, she will do things that make your friends and you thinks she is
throwing herself on you.Bro! She truly love you so much, don't take her love for granted.
5»When a woman love a man, she will call the guy on phone more than the guy calls her everyday.
6»When a woman truly love a man, she will visit you all the time, calls you, helps you,care and give you attention more than she gives herself and family.
7»When a woman loves a man, she will do what she vows not to do in this life. She will do it for you and for love
8»When a woman truly love a man, she will turn down other men who approaches her
9»When a woman truly love you, she gonna be romantic, care for you, respect you, encourage and supporting your dreams in this life, she will do anything possible to assist you achieve it.
10» When a woman truly loves you, she will surely want the best for you, she will not cheat on you or hurt you, she will let everybody know that she loves you, she will be
proud of you bro,she want nothing but marriage.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
DO SUCH WOMEN STILL EXIST
YES OR NO. Please be honest

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Incase you make front page. I am the first to comment.

Meanwhile

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by wahabest1: 2:07am On Jun 27, 2018
They exist but very rare

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Apart from #2 and the last part of #6

I'd say your spot on... I don't put anyone before my happiness and I don't put anyone before my family. I wouldn't expect anyone else to do that either.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by HARDDON: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Every other thing but N0 6 usually soils it.

Guys luv a lil guy's time.

Guys go thinking ; " Don't be up on ma face everytime like you glue. Drop in on me unannounced like them rain. Call like I don't have to work to do. It's stuffy shorty" angry angry

That wasnt me....

Btw, dope doll you got on that painted mom

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by HARDDON: 2:18am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

I'd say your spot on... I don't put anyone before my happiness and I don't put anyone before my family. I wouldn't expect anyone else to do that either.

If you were ma woman, I bet you wouldn't even know when you start doing the opposite of the emphasized. wink

Ask Beyonce in "Halo"

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

If you were ma woman, I bet you wouldn't even know when you start doing the opposite of the emphasized. wink

Ask Beyonce in "Halo"

I'm glad I don't have to worry about that smiley
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by HARDDON: 2:30am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm glad I don't have to worry about that smiley

Don't bet on it L,
It never knocks when it comes tru. You just wake up in another timezone. wink

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

Don't bet on it L,
It never knocks when it comes tru. You just wake up in another timezone. wink

You love nollywood, correct? cheesy

I'm a realist (in matters of the heart) I use to be an idealist wink

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by HashtagMoniker(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2018
What about when a woman is in love with you but you are not in love with her?
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by delectablegyal(f): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:

you are a liar. ladies are hypocrites. don't believe what they say. believe their actions.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Bryan12(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2018
delectablegyal:

you are a liar. ladies are hypocrites. don't believe what they say. believe their actions.
smiley
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2018
``` bro... e be like say u know... my babe is evrything u highlighted... l was already pondering on a break-up... now l ve got to take her seriously
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by pointblank247(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2018
When a lady loves a man, she finds it very hard to ask him for money

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Delightful8(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2018
pointblank247:
Spot on

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by KingCassy(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2018
pointblank247:

This is fact.
When a lady ask you for money frequently then my brother run. She's a Karashika grin angry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
I can relate, when a woman loves you she will even use her mom, dad, and any available phone to call just after she don call you finish.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by kennybelle: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
When a woman loves, she loves for real, though she might not fulfil all the aforementioned op, it depends on the situation, but she will love from the depth of her soul. And yes, there are still women lik that
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by sparog(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

Ask Beyonce in "Halo"
Then when she finally accepts, u treat her like trash
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by obynocute(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yes oooo, dey exist, my babe na number one.
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
My neighbor ex went out of her way today to sweep my corridor i was so amazed

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by HARDDON: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Then when she finally accepts, u treat her like trash

Huh? I thought you were taken?

If you ain't, sorry, my hands la full.
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
delectablegyal:

A guy hiding behind a female moniker, begging for recharge cards, calls me a liar and a hypocrite grin grin cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
""take 90% of nigerian ladies serious at your own peril, most especially the broke ones, most of them are leeches, liars, hypocrite and pretenders spits on them Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
bisiboi:
WHEN A WOMAN IS IN LOVE WITH A MAN, THESE HAPPENS.
1»When a woman love you, she will do anything possible to be with you.
2»When a woman loves you, she will sacrifice her happiness to make you smile
3»When a woman love you, she will not delay accepting you as a lover, when she have accepted you, she will show you care and give you attention needed in relationship or
marriage.
4»When a woman loves you bro, she will do things that make your friends and you thinks she is
throwing herself on you.Bro! She truly love you so much, don't take her love for granted.
5»When a woman love a man, she will call the guy on phone more than the guy calls her everyday.
6»When a woman truly love a man, she will visit you all the time, calls you, helps you,care and give you attention more than she gives herself and family.
7»When a woman loves a man, she will do what she vows not to do in this life. She will do it for you and for love
8»When a woman truly love a man, she will turn down other men who approaches her
9»When a woman truly love you, she gonna be romantic, care for you, respect you, encourage and supporting your dreams in this life, she will do anything possible to assist you achieve it.
10» When a woman truly loves you, she will surely want the best for you, she will not cheat on you or hurt you, she will let everybody know that she loves you, she will be
proud of you bro,she want nothing but marriage.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
DO SUCH WOMEN STILL EXIST
YES OR NO. Please be honest

Some of us have done all this

And what did we get in return ? Heart break, being taken for granted , being physically abused , emotionally abused

Being called so many abusive words , being called average looking

Don't make me sad please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Anyone in love becomes a robot cheesy
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by AxceX(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2018
jenigurl:

And what did we get in return ? Heart break, being taken for granted , being physically abused , emotionally abused

Don't make me sad please
It's not suppose to be personal ..don't get too emotional hon
Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 28, 2018
jenigurl:

Don't make me sad please
That one man was a f00l doesn't mean u give up on all men... Live, love, laugh smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2018
The title should read "when a fool loves a man" instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is In Love With A Man, These Happens. by Ruddyman(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmmmm
I don't think the one around me loves me then...
lots of excuses even for the most basics of things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: / 10 Different Types Of Prostitute / Birthday day to go Oyind17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.