Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

He Wanted To Rape Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wanted To Rape Me (989 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wanted To Rape Me by ugandalady: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
after i sucked his dick to be very solid, he could not resist anymore.

he threw himself on me and dragged my 2 ankles up. he wanted the frontal way. i yelled and struggled like hell.

he has not yet said he loved me before he rushed to insert my body. what an black beast. secretly i adored his recklessness. but i had to protect my demure air and i could not allow myself to be sullied in such an easy way, without proper courtship and several refusals.

my thighs , now, are shaking, involuntarily. because he has forced his big big a little bit inside my orifice.

i do wish to be fvcked by him, but not by such an negroid way...
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by Aykush(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Guy are you ok??
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by ugandalady: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aykush:
Guy are you ok??

how can i be raped by a black man, if i am a man?

do you think any black man would be that low to thirst for a white man”s hole?
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by ugandalady: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aykush:
Guy are you ok??

obviously i m a white lady. dont try to spoil this thread which requests sympathy and empathy.

how sad it is, people satire my story while my legs are still trembling because of a big black dick.

guess you vicariously savor it.
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by MrCork: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
ugandalady:
after i sucked his dick to be very solid, he could not resist anymore.

he threw himself on me and dragged my 2 ankles up. he wanted the frontal way. i yelled and struggled like hell.

he has not yet said he loved me before he rushed to insert my body. what an black beast. secretly i adored his recklessness. but i had to protect my demure air and i could not allow myself to be sullied in such an easy way, without proper courtship and several refusals.

my thighs , now, are shaking, involuntarily. because he has forced his big big a little bit inside my orifice.

i do wish to be fvcked by him, but not by such an negroid way...

.STOP MAKING UP STORIES. .U ATTENTION SEEKING WHITE UGANDAN....STOP THIS
$HIT.....STOP! !!!
angry
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by anthony533(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Are you gay?
Because I am very sure that you are a male hiding under a female moniker.
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by Aykush(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
ugandalady:

obviously i m a white lady. dont try to spoil this thread which requests sympathy and empathy.

how sad it is, people satire my story while my legs are still trembling because of a big black dick.

guess you vicariously savor it.

Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by ugandalady: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
MrCork:

.STOP MAKING UP STORIES. .U ATTENTION SEEKING WHITE UGANDAN....STOP THIS
$HIT.....STOP! !!!
angry

at least you admit that, i am a white. a progress
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by ugandalady: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
anthony533:
Are you gay?

Because I am very sure that you are a male hiding under a female moniker.

unless u are a one such as what you describe me to be, how do u know that i am a one?
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by Headlesschicken(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided Bia Nwokem puo na ogwu...
Re: He Wanted To Rape Me by ugandalady: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Bia Nwokem puo na ogwu...

thank u for taking me to be you local people

(1) (Reply)

D / Women, Sex And Relationships / MUHAMMED About to Commit A Suicide After MARIAM Broke Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.