Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. (2054 Views)

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) / My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Amazingprince: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2018
hi guys pls advice, my gf of over a year way raped by a friend who's like an uncle to me( a barrister),
she have been searching for a job, so on one faithful day he called her to come over to his house, to discuss a job with her.
so as the discussion was over then she decide to leave, he stood up and ask her to wait, so he lock the door and had sex with her, she threatened to scream but he said nobody will hear her.
Now this happened last week of may but I only found out this week, due to how she's acting whenever I said his name and she suddenly stopped going to his house. I then confronted her then she opened up and she even show me his text he sent to her begging for forgiveness that it was a grave mistake.
I have been thinking on how to handle this, she doesn't want it to open due to the shame it will bring to her family and the way people will start looking at her. then I told her to text him and insult him, she said she can't do it that she has forgiven him and moved on, but I want to revenge and blackmail him to get some money from him, she said I shouldn't, that I shuld just forget about everything. what should I do guys
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2018
forgive her. forgive the uncle friend. move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Well, Every Girl Was Raped! Watch Her Closely. I Dont Buy D Idea Of ' Ive Forgiven Him And Moved On. Welcome To The Club.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by famziano: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2018
Bro I'll advice you investigate your girl first, make sure there's no foul play on her side first, it could be true tho but for the fact she didn't tell you the next day it happened means there's something is fishy, there's two side to a story, once you're that she was really raped then take her to lawyer office and seek for advice, that barrister should be severely punished if found guilty #saynorape #saynofalseaussation

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Anigreat: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2018
shocked
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Eberechi24(f): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Bluezy13(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm...

The girl is more mature than you are!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by okuneddie(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

The girl is more mature than you are!!!

i tell u bro......OP care less about the babe sef, what he wan do na to make money. Ode
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by MissRaine69(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Even if she reported him......it will still be her problem,justice favours the rich and powerful in Nigeria . Your conduct and thought process is just despicable, this is not about you, the poor girl has to live with this all her life and your focus is on making money. She needs to dump you and move on to someone with more emotional intelligence and empathy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by sirjentul05(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just incase you wanna blackmail him, ayam interested o grin grin grin angry angry sad grin grin

#mr Jentul #
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by austyn0(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amazingprince:

hi guys pls advice, my gf of over a year way raped by a friend who's like an uncle to me( a barrister),
she have been searching for a job, so on one faithful day he called her to come over to his house, to discuss a job with her.
so as the discussion was over then she decide to leave, he stood up and ask her to wait, so he lock the door and had sex with her, she threatened to scream but he said nobody will hear her.
Now this happened last week of may but I only found out this week, due to how she's acting whenever I said his name and she suddenly stopped going to his house. I then confronted her then she opened up and she even show me his text he sent to her begging for forgiveness that it was a grave mistake.
I have been thinking on how to handle this, she doesn't want it to open due to the shame it will bring to her family and the way people will start looking at her. then I told her to text him and insult him, she said she can't do it that she has forgiven him and moved on, but I want to revenge and blackmail him to get some money from him, she said I shouldn't, that I shuld just forget about everything. what should I do guys
Why take that long to tell you what your friend did to her??

You sure sey your girl no de go collect by jamkpa??grin
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by cooooooks(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you believe her just be there for her. However, don't guilt yourself. This should not make you stay with her if you want to break up. Don't act differently towards her. Don't take her to be more or less sensitive.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by victorian(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Eeyah I feel for your gf.

Ladies any man, I mean any man you are not in intimate friendship with , ask you to come to his house to discuss buisness or job related issues, biko don't go o.
Na tears and regrets dey end am. Even if he's related to your Bf or a distant relation. As long as na man! Don't go!

That's how one guy I met through a friend, said he would like to give me a contract of making uniforms for the company he works for. He claims to be the head of department incharge of certain division in providing uniforms for the company workers and he claimed they want to change their uniforms and it's up to 500 factory workers. I was Like wow! Thank you sir! My heart and mind was enveloped with great joy. I was like this is the break I need. We exchange numbers. He said he will call me up later in the evening. I said no problem sir, I will be expecting.
That evening he called and he said will I be free on Saturday ? I said yes sir. He said good. Come to my house, I will text the address and how to get here, so we can discuss in details, the kind of uniforms I will sew. I was like hmm, wait sir. But can't we meet in your office? This is business. He said nope I won't be in tbe office next week, am travelling to Abuja. Try and make it on Saturday to my place. I said hmm sorry sir I can't o. He asked why? I replied I don't like discussing biz at home, that's why. He said OK then he cut the call.
That's the end of it. He didn't contact me again. And me sef I no contact am again.
I no get body we one man go use wayo and ravish to his satisfaction. He can swallow his so called contract, I don't need it. Rubbish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
So you wanna use your girlfriend's pain to obtain eh?
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by BluntBoy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amazingprince:

Blackmail is a crime and to imagine that you want to play it on a lawyer makes me want to slap sense into you.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Apina(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
famziano:
Bro I'll advice you investigate your girl first, make sure there's no foul play on her side first, it could be true tho but for the fact she didn't tell you the next day it happened means there's something is fishy, there's two side to a story, once you're that she was really raped then take her to lawyer office and seek for advice, that barrister should be severely punished if found guilty #saynorape #saynofalseaussation
What are you saying? After the text messages, he should go about investigating what again?

My advise is simple, call him and let him know you are aware about what he did and you will take it up with the appropriate authorities , do not demand anything, let him be the one to initiate the idea of buying you off and you should keep record of him offering to do so else it will be a case of blackmail. Make sure you milk the bastard undecided
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by derrydinny: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
victorian:
Eeyah I feel for your gf.

Ladies any man, I mean any man you are not in intimate friendship with , ask you to come to his house to discuss buisness or job related issues, biko don't go o.
Na tears and regrets dey end am. Even if he's related to your Bf or a distant relation. As long as na man! Don't go!

That's how one guy I met through a friend, said he would like to give me a contract of making uniforms for the company he works for. He claims to be the head of department incharge of certain division in providing uniforms for the company workers and he
That's the end of it. He didn't contact me again. And me sef I no contact am again.
I no get body we one man go use wayo and ravish to his satisfaction. He can swallow his so called contract, I don't need it. Rubbish!
if you really needed the contract, you could have told him to meet you in a public place like an eatery, you are not as smart as you think you are

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by nanauju(f): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Abeg just forget the whole thing.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Olalan(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blackmailing him to get money from him shows you're not really different from him, you both don't love the girl a bit but rather after your own interests.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by daviesblaze(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
your gf isa lying grin grin
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
derrydinny:
if you really needed the contract, you could have told him to meet you in a public place like an eatery, you are not as smart as you think you are

Read and understand. He doesn't want any other place than his house.

And secondly am not trying to play smart, am simply protecting myself first before anything, which is my number one priority.
And thirdly have never discussed biz in an eatry before.
When there is my office widely available and his own office also available. In fact I work on Saturdays. And he knows. I even reminded him , I will be in the office with very few staffs but he prefers his house.

Oga I no go house! Keep your contract.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by madenigga(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Guy forget d gal... after all you are not married to her.

At d end she wud still leave u
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you're convinced about the rape please report it. He shouldn't be allowed to walk free with such a crime. Rapists and murderers aren't much different. sad

I said if you're sure.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by mimimile93: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amazingprince:

Hahahhaha
Hahahha
Hahahha
I laugh in Germany.

My bro from another mother please am on my knees and begging you to fear women.

The text ur friend or uncle sent to her to show is is a prank.
If the b!tch was truly rape she wouldn't wait for you to confront her. That very day of rape you'd be the first person she will tell without you asking her.

I was once in your shoes.
I once dated a girl who was bleeping someone and unfortunately got pregnant. She told me she was raped.

I wanted to pick the matter up she told me to forget that she has moved on. Each time I bring up the issue and wants to arrest the dude she gets upset.
I picked up the case against her will, went to police and about going to court to make sure her rapist was jailed because I couldn't stand seeing her rapist walking freely on the streets since we were neighbors. only for me to later found out after the police might have arrested the dude. I found out they were dating. Is wasn't rape.

She made me looked like a fool before the police officers.

Man if I tell you what I've gone through in the hands of this mistake of a creature called women u will dump ur girl asap..

1 Like

Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by mimimile93: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Apina:

What are you saying? After the text messages, he should go about investigating what again?

My advise is simple, call him and let him know you are aware about what he did and you will take it up with the appropriate authorities , do not demand anything, let him be the one to initiate the idea of buying you off and you should keep record of him offering to do so else it will be a case of blackmail. Make sure you milk the bastard undecided

Oga! The text message she showed him is useless. Fear women. I was once in op's shoes
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by Apina(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Oga! The text message she showed him is useless. Fear women. I was once in op's shoes
So in essence she took the man's phone and sent those messages to herself? undecided
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Hahahhaha
Hahahha
Hahahha
I laugh in Germany.

My bro from another mother please am on my knees and begging you to fear women.

The text ur friend or uncle sent to her to show is is a prank.
If the b!tch was truly rape she wouldn't wait for you to confront her. That very day of rape you'd be the first person she will tell without you asking her.

I was once in your shoes.
I once dated a girl who was bleeping someone and unfortunately got pregnant. She told me she was raped.

I wanted to pick the matter up she told me to forget that she has moved on. Each time I bring up the issue and wants to arrest the dude she gets upset.
I picked up the case against her will, went to police and about going to court to make sure her rapist was jailed because I couldn't stand seeing her rapist walking freely on the streets since we were neighbors. only for me to later found out after the police might have arrested the dude. I found out they were dating. Is wasn't rape.

She made me looked like a fool before the police officers.

Man if I tell you what I've gone through in the hands of this mistake of a creature called women u will dump ur girl asap..

minimile my nigger we have all gone through worst in the hands of women before,thats why we are wiser today.End relationship and dating and only patronise your hands or prostitute whenever you feel like.Never in any circumstance be in a relationship with a woman;and please dont enslave yourself by marrying them.Love,take care of yourself,and invest today,so that when you are old you wont suffer.Thats what i have been doing bro,cos a woman aint worth my stress,and we men are gods, the sooner we understand that they better for us all
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by mimimile93: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Apina:

So in essence she took the man's phone and sent those messages to herself? undecided

Forget women.. She can tell that friend of his to send that message. I've been there before. I know them.
Re: My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. by mimimile93: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

minimile my nigger we have all gone through worst in the hands of women before,thats why we are wiser today.End relationship and dating and only patronise your hands or prostitute whenever you feel like.Never in any circumstance be in a relationship with a woman;and please dont enslave yourself by marrying them.Love,take care of yourself,and invest today,so that when you are old you wont suffer.Thats what i have been doing bro,cos a woman aint worth my stress,and we men are gods, the sooner we understand that they better for us all

Mehn! Fvck women. I don't owe them a minute of my time.
Bro am #TeamForeign

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Trolls Nigerian Lady Who Said Only Financial People Can Handle Her / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! / Couple Caught Having Sex In Park Yards From Buckingham Palace Amid Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.