Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (16474 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nigeriadondie: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
My woman is currently in Greece right now and I am in Nigeria so she want us to get married in Nigeria before we can do the needful. Can somebody tell me what is the requirement for her to come here in my country.

Please, Nairalander kiss
Na very small thing. Go to any registry close to u and ask them the requirements. They would tell u in details all u need to do. The only thing else is for her to get her visitors visa to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Daniel058(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
The hustle is real oo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Mufasa27(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls tell her to come with her younger sister or friend

so that i cud also marry any of them once they come sad

This country don tire person , i dont want Rapture to meet me here in Nigeria cry
Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by israelmao(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Just the usual way of obtaining visa and passport for admission into a country.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Rapoo(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2018
please do we have Oyibo ladies here in narialand
I've my reason of asking.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Dollarship(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Rapoo:

sure
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Butterflyleo: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Rapoo:

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by macdanny2000(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Good Luck Bro.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Rapoo(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Dollarship:
sure
please advise me on how I can locate them
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by eitsei(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
Does your woman have any sister that no guy is using? She might be useful to me o
I'm also asking for a friend.. make Op help us ask his woman
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Generalkorex(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2018
You guys have derailed the thread.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Billygee2u: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68919368:
She will get her passport.
Go to the Nigeria embassy in Greece, pay the visa fee to get a visa to Nigeria.
You will write a Letter of Invitation stating where she will stay when she comes and how you will take care of your visitor.
Also stating her arrival and departure date.
She will buy her ticket..... that's all i remember at this point.

All the best bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA / Are Nigerian Hotels And Guest Houses Over-priced? / Six Nigerian Asylum-seekers Die As Cameroon Forcefully Repatriates Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.