Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (16446 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

Whatever

I think this lady is pained from the way she is responding to comments here...I guess she is not married and no one wants to tie the nut with her yet..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Sigmabond(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
I think it requires ur tax clearance cert too.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by centboy123456(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rapoo:
please do we have Oyibo ladies here in narialand

I've my reason of asking.

hhahahahahahahag brother abeg tell me d reason I one who hahahah naij or na no dey carry last
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Allisonstvs(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Pls tell her to come with her younger sister or friend

so that i cud also marry any of them once they come sad

This country don tire person , i dont want Rapture to meet me here in Nigeria cry
lol, Nigeria is now survival of the fittest.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Allisonstvs(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please, Nairalander kiss[/quote] let her come with her friends of friends I need an olympiacos Lady to get me out of this shit hole country.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by centboy123456(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cherlene:

Good day,

I suggest you inform her to read the requirements on the EMBASSY OF NIGERIA in, ATHENS, GREECE.

https://www.nigerianembassyathens.org/page/visas

I just returned from Nigeria (my 1st visit) two weeks ago, back to Scandinavia.

Have a lovely day.

Cherlene

hi when are u coming to visit Nigeria again
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Rapoo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
instead of you to offer help. you wan know the reason.

your type won't make heaven

centboy123456:

hhahahahahahahag brother abeg tell me d reason I one who hahahah naij or na no dey carry last
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Cherlene(f): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
centboy123456:

hi when are u coming to visit Nigeria again

Hey, may I ask why?

- Anyway, will be there again Christmas by God's grace.

Cherlene
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Waffarianman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saviour22:
I hope she's not an ancestor undecided

You No Well At All.

Ancestor Ko Old Grandma Ni

Hahahahahahaa
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Kakow: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cherlene:

Good day,

I suggest you inform her to read the requirements on the EMBASSY OF NIGERIA in, ATHENS, GREECE.

https://www.nigerianembassyathens.org/page/visas

I just returned from Nigeria (my 1st visit) two

weeks ago, back to Scandinavia.

Have a lovely day.

Cherlene
Hi Charlene, please how did you go about the Nigerian visa? I’m planning on coming back with my girl. She is Danish. Please how do we go about it.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by Chetimah(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Brother all you need is, send letter of invitation to her, and pick a date for your wedding in the registry pay all the necessary money @the registry get the date ready then she can go to Nigeria embassy in her country to get the VISA as tourists , find a well secured beautiful hotel or if your house is good super, but please be security wise, and don't allow any body WITH bussy body to get closer to her ok. Wishing you all the best.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? by jmichael259(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
My woman is currently in Greece right now and I am in Nigeria so she want us to get married in Nigeria before we can do the needful. Can somebody tell me what is the requirement for her to come here in my country.

Please, Nairalander kiss

Does she have a daughter or granddaughter even if a bobrisky? Lemme know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Visas From Nigeria / Ogun, Lagos To Toll Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Sanwo-Olu Abandons Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, As Motorists, Commuters Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.