Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria (29765 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by showafrica(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:
Of course the indimi guy will side with Buhari now, what else do we expect. Abeg next jade jaree.

No the guy no side Buhari ooo, I like how confident he is in that statement. He says he is not part of this govt and will never be. This is a man and not an ass licker.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
chieyine:
cool cool
The shooting in the US can't be stopped reason being that carrying light arms is as legal as eating inasmuch as one gets the required license and even if u commit the crime, u will do the time even if it takes 50 years, u will be sent to the gallows.
What about Nigeria that it is illegal, the government isn't doing enough to curtail illegal influx of border miscreants in the north.
To move across border in the southern part of the country is difficult, custom officials will collect bribe and still search your vehicle if the bribe isn't enough.
But in the north, it is free for all.
The border is as open as vjay.
Mr MAN, your father in law is the GCFR and should be held accountable if he defaults from the functions required of his office.

And dont ever call yourself a private citizen because the money u have is from the public.
Thank u
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
I think it's wise to just stop listening to news or even read them as bad news is the order of the day. #PrayforNigeria.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Lilimax:
I am quick to delete and block...
What a savage response there smiley

She deserves it. She should take her problems elsewhere
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Mimee803: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Insensitive much! Did he seriously compare Nigerian tragedies with Maryland attack! "It happens everywhere" is this what a well meaning "private citizen should say"shocked what are they putting in these peoples food.. abi how did we get here nitori Olorun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by BluntBoy(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
chieyine:
cool cool
The shooting in the US can't be stopped reason being that carrying light arms is as legal as eating inasmuch as one gets the required license and even if u commit the crime, u will do the time even if it takes 50 years, u will be sent to the gallows.
What about Nigeria that it is illegal, the government isn't doing enough to curtail illegal influx of border miscreants in the north.
To move across border in the southern part of the country is difficult, custom officials will collect bribe and still search your vehicle if the bribe isn't enough.
Mr MAN, your father in law is the GCFR and should be held accountable if he defaults from the functions required of his office.

And dont ever call yourself a private citizen because the money u have is from the public.
Thank u

He should be held accountable for what? How many top arrest have seen any meaningful prosecution. Many of the citizens are even taking sides with anyone against Buhari even if the person is the devil himself.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by adesina746: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:
All these pretenders and hypocrites that suddenly got their voice now. Worst of these tragedies have been happening b4 and you don't care coz until now. Now you know all life is precious

Dont mind the stupid hypocites. Plateau problem has been on for too long in as much as it is a bad occurence and we pray it ceases it is no longer about them feeling pity for those affected in plateau, they just want to attack the president that is all. I can boast that majority of them complaing dont pray for this nation and affected areas. But they have the time to come online to comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Freak4achild:
SMH. Nigeria is just a failed state. When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice but when the wicked rule,the people suffer.
I am tired of waking up to bad news every day and I am sick of going to bed with sorrow in my heart. I can never forget this month in history. It has been a black June indeed.
yes..same here..I trecked through the accident scene yesterday, as the road in-ward Ojodu berger was totally blocked .There were so many activities of evacuation in order to ease the traffic ..I could not move closer to the scene but only saw from a little distance because my heart was saddened..when i got home I was tire and exhausted physically emotional and psychologically..I knelt down in my room and prayed for the departed souls that we have lost the fire and also to those that were killed in plateau. I did not know when i started crying .I could not sleep..It is really a black June.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Mimee803: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68924429:
This is time for sober reflections, not petty news!
This is not petty news ooo... one of the closest people to the president of Nigeria just said in response to the killings and deaths of over 100 people "it happens everywhere" remember this post tomorrow this same fool would come and contest for presidency...remember this post Nigeria!
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Both of you are BMC, you both registered this year and most of your posts vigorously defend Buhari, Islam, attack easterners and Jonathan and support Herdsmen and Grazing.

We know who you are!

adesina746:

Dont mind the stupid hypocites. Plateau problem has been on for too long in as much as it is a bad occurence and we pray it ceases it is no longer about them feeling pity for those affected in plateau, they just want to attack the president that is all. I can boast that majority of them complaing dont pray for this nation and affected areas. But they have the time to come online to comment
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by smdtm: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2018
i don't know how PMB and Ahmad Indimi is at fault here

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by aremz(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2018
I need to understand how buhari was responsible for the otedola bridge incident, was he the driver of the tanker,was the road bad....because I don't understand why people are dragging buhari into this...this accident could have happened anywhere in the world.. You guys should chill abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by adesina746: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2018
VULCAN:
Both of you are BMC, you both registered this year and most of your posts vigorously defend Buhari, Islam, attack easterners and Jonathan and support Herdsmen and Grazing.

We know who you are!

Adupe.

But what you dont know i am is that am truthful and only defend the truth. Am not sentimental. I think you need to know that too.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by uloewa: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2018
kingthreat:
So fghting the young man will make Nigeria better? Let her do her own bit in making Nigeria better i .e
1. Housing and providing for a family in Plateau displaced by the crisis

YES IT WILL, WHEN WE TURN OUR ANGER ON THEIR FAMILIES, THE LEADERS WILL FEEL THE HEAT. IF HIS WIFE WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THE FIRE, YOU WILL HEAR ACTION FROM ALL OVER- THE WHOLE FED EXECUIVE COUNCIL WILL BE THERE DISHING OUT ORDERS, PEOPLE WOULF HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS BY NOW BUT AS NA WE WE DEY THE FIRE- THE BOY HAS THE ARROGANCE TO TELL US NOT TO DISTURB HIM
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by uloewa: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2018
aremz:
I need to understand how buhari was responsible for the otedola bridge incident, was he the driver of the tanker,was the road bad....because I don't understand why people are dragging buhari into this...this accident could have happened anywhere in the world.. You guys should chill abeg

BUHARI IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF- HE HAS THE POWER TO MAKE ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT ACT. HE ALONE CAN SACK THE OFFICIALS THAT ALLOWED THAT TANKER FLOUT THE LAW. ONE SINGLE PRONOUNCEMENT FROM BUHARI BANNING TANKERS FROM THE ROADS DURING RUSH HOUR- AND YOU WILL SEE ACTION. INSTEAD THEY ARE OFFERING CONDOLENCES AND LIFE MOVES ON!
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Achadu76: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Ahmed Indimi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by aremz(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2018
uloewa:

BUHARI IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF- HE HAS THE POWER TO MAKE ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT ACT. HE ALONE CAN SACK THE OFFICIALS THAT ALLOWED THAT TANKER FLOUT THE LAW. ONE SINGLE PRONOUNCEMENT FROM BUHARI BANNING TANKERS FROM THE ROADS DURING RUSH HOUR- AND YOU WILL SEE ACTION. INSTEAD THEY ARE OFFERING CONDOLENCES AND LIFE MOVES ON!

Flout the law?? That was an expressway for crying out loud...it could have happened at night or anytime..I guess we're just looking for someone to put the blame on

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2018
This cowards are calling themselves "private citizens". Did his father in-law not using public and private taxpayers and Biafraland oil money on him

You are married to Nigeria president daughter, yet insulting taxpayers with You are not a part of this administration, and you will never be. You are a fool president Buhari's son in-law.

Biafrans start relocating to Biafraland before is too late. Don't stay in Nigeria and die like cowards and chickens.

Oh God of Biafra, destroy Nigeria completely until your children Biafrans and Biafra are restored.

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Cantonese: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Respectable and very decent response from the young man. Granted that under this present government darkness has covered the land however those who are not involved in governance should be left alone. It was not his choice getting born into the Indimi family. Everyone please ensure that your PVCs are cooling now and getting ready for that great day next year when evil leaders, Lai(iers), would be flushed away and the light of God begins to shine again.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by deor03(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Private citizen........hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2018
uloewa:

YES IT WILL, WHEN WE TURN OUR ANGER ON THEIR FAMILIES, THE LEADERS WILL FEEL THE HEAT. IF HIS WIFE WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THE FIRE, YOU WILL HEAR ACTION FROM ALL OVER- THE WHOLE FED EXECUIVE COUNCIL WILL BE THERE DISHING OUT ORDERS, PEOPLE WOULF HAVE LOST THEIR JOBS BY NOW BUT AS NA WE WE DEY THE FIRE- THE BOY HAS THE ARROGANCE TO TELL US NOT TO DISTURB HIM

Hating the more fortunate ones takes you nowhere. The Indimis have been wealthy for decades. Or is it a crime against humanity to marry Buhari's daughter?
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by asawanathegreat(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2018
This man na semi cow
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by cabilla(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2018
chieyine:
cool cool

Thank u
agreed
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by bamoski4real: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2018
PureMe01:
lmao...my guy don deny em father in-law sharpadly...DSS and EFCC over to U

You get sense so?

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The guy being dey talk maturedly but come spoil am at the end

Is he not a Nigerian

Anyways why will he be concerned They are sitting on our collective wealth undecided

Abacha vomited his! An incorruptible leader/judge will rise someday then it will be your turn!

By then it will concern you!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by bobgentle: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
What is the distance between Nasarawa state and Plateau state?

About 12villages attacked for hours and the Air force couldn't send any Bombadier fighter Jets to at least repel ,attack or trail the attackers (meaning something is wrong with our security outfits and some one or persons needs to be purnished for such misfit .

Lastly i had expected the Presidency to order or inform FIFA to mandate The Match between Argentina vs Nigeria a Black hand band be tied but this wasn't done making The odds of that encounter work Against Nigeria.

APC govt should keep to their promises coz the rate at which crimes are committed May in turn proves that we have no Govt who respect the sanctity of Human blood.

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Boss13: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
It was a good response but a bit insensitive when he said take your problem elsewhere - Nigerians are unhappy with the current situation. He should have ended his response that he equally shares the same frustration as a private citizen.

Well he is a private citizen and there is absolutely nothing he can do

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by ShilohB: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
I think I love this guy, he responded responsibly.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by jumobi1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Take your problems elsewhere?
I guess Nigeria’s problems aren’t his. He might be right. The rich often don’t feel the common man’s problems but he is too insensitive.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by SenorFax(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
I sense envy in most comments.

Is he buhari?
Is buhari him?

He has the same right as every bleeping citizen.
Stop envying him and do the needful.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2018
overall90:

and in US too,criminals don't get away with crime.even cold cases,some as old as fifty years are being reopened from time to time and and in most cases the culprits are found and punished.
And for your info in the U.S a person can't be prosecuted for crime he or she committed after 25 years
Re: Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria by TijaniAbu: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
These Indimi thieves are getting bold. In less than 1 year, they will be packing their bags and parasite selves out of Aso Rock. Not long to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.