Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (5147 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2018
...All men (married & single) finally agreed we all come to nairaland to chase women...pirrrrrriod. .no more excuses...anyways hear are the top 5 reason why we come to chase...

1. Punnnnnny.
Let's be honest, every man's goal is to net that punny asap....nairaland makes that dream come thru..I gots 18 so far.. ((punnnnnny is a gooooooooooooooalllllllll!)) cheesy

2. Lightskin females
Sadly 98% of all all males agree they never spoken to lightskin females in there life cozzz they don't have moiney & self confident ..but thanks to nairaland & great guys like Mr Cork..there's is now hope!..hope for life ! ((THANK ME LATER)) wink

3. London
Although am from pekam London, 97% of nairaland guys agreed they could never dream of talking to females like Lalas247 (from London ) but thanks to nairaland, they can now talk to guys like Mr Cork (the Londoner ) or Lalas247 (a London model) smiley

4. Moiney
Am feddddup of 98% of nairaland guys asking me for Pounds stalin simply cozzz am from London& I drive a £28,000 (cash )range rover spot..and the fact that I am known for linking up the guys with chicks...anyways! : undecided

5. Extra Chicks!
This aint rocket science as all men agree the main aim is to get extra chicks (married or single ). ...u don't even spend moiney on..u juss talk!
cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Evablizin(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2018
OP,is that all?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Evablizin:
OP,is that all?

..well those are the top 5 reason why guys chase up on nairaland. .THANK ME LATER! ! wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by ItzBIM(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
You are a disgrace to Londoners With this your bad English. You fuckingg illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by esthy86(f): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2018
am out
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by esthy86(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2018
ItzBIM:
You are a disgrace to Londoners With this your bad English. You fuckingg illiterate.
is utterly abysmal
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Saff(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Na wa oh lol
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by austyn0(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2018
ItzBIM:
Guy take it easy,, chill..

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Headlesschicken(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2018
undecided Utter nansense,n!gga what herb are you on, cos I'm sure it ain't marijuana, grin cos d sh!t could have made you sound more reasonable...
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
am out
Out to where? My bedroom??

Let me know so I can start coming home.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Evablizin:
OP,is that all?
Evablizin:
OP,is that all?
Evablizin:
OP,is that all?
Evablizin?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
am out

baby..u can run all u want...Guys are here to chase up. .pirrrrrriod! ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Oyindidi(f): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew

^^but why she always upset & angry? ...is it my fault guys don't chase u on nairaland? ((Shake my head continuously )) embarassed

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by KingCassy(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Funny list grin grin grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew
I guess Mrcork did hit a nerve. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew

ok guys. .please chase Oyindidi. ..she a highly recommended wifey material. ..
YOU HAPPY NOW?
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Truckpusher:
I guess Mrcork did hit a nerve. tongue
Corkk na playboy without girlfriend. He is Nl clown

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by BluntBoy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

ok guys. .please chase Oyindidi. ..she a highly recommended wifey material. ..
YOU HAPPY NOW?
cheesy

cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

...my nigggga, am a plaYa...who says I ain't got girlfriend!! angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
ItzBIM:

..son..be nice & I will post u £12:cash to buy nice suit there in Nigeria. ...THANK ME LATER! ! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yimu!

You've forgotten how much love you've professed for Mrcork right before me ? undecided

Lemme upload the video

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..son..be nice & I will post u £12:cash to buy nice suit there in Nigeria. ...THANK ME LATER! ! smiley
grin grin
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
hahaha mr cork,i don't use nairaland for these reasons,am here to get the latest news updates,opinions of people, and add mine when necessary. My best section is politics, and second romance. For the romance I just come to laugh my ass out and school some manipulated boys,and spank some ego filled female morons.There are many pussies in millions on the outside,prostitutes and virgins.So why worry myself over some "things".But mr cork just use,Bleep,and dump this nairaland bitches,and tip them some mullah that's all , and they will continue to worship at your feet.That's the life of a typical bitch here in my country.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by ItzBIM(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

Can you use world remit ?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
ItzBIM:

Can you use world remit ?

ok..u need moineyfor food? angry

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
hahaha mr cork,i don't use nairaland for these reasons,am here to get the latest news updates,opinions of people, and add mine when necessary. My best section is politics, and second romance. For the romance I just come to laugh my ass out and school some manipulated boys,and spank some ego filled female morons.There are many pussies in millions on the outside,prostitutes and virgins.So why worry myself over some "things".But mr cork just use,Bleep,and dump this nairaland bitches,and tip them some mullah that's all , and they will continue to worship at your feet.That's the life of a typical bitch here in my country.

...arrrh..ok so u saying u don't chase women becuzz u hate prostitutue ..correct.

errm Bro..u do realise being gay there in Nigeria is 14 year prison and they don't do bail in Nigeria ?. .correct(Reminder )
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

...arrrh..ok so u saying u don't chase women becuzz u hate prostitutue ..correct.

errm Bro..u do realise being gay there in Nigeria is 14 year prison and they don't do bail in Nigeria ?. .correct(Reminder )
undecided
Mr cork go back and read again.And don't forget pussy In my country is just 2 dollars a round. cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by ItzBIM(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

ok..u need moineyfor food? angry

No, money to buy you tokunbo sense
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Olifiz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh lawd so bleeping 18 girls in NL is an achievement. Pls don’t generalize okay. People have different reasons for being here. Pls u shouting London as if that’s all there is in this whole world. Some peeps here r richer n in better places than u are n r not being a Mitch like u doin.

Anyways it’s accolades and attention u need n u getting it. Bless u
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Mr cork go back and read again.And don't forget pussy In my country is just 2 dollars a round. cheesy

..my niggggga. .am from London. It ain't rocket science.

. .this usualy simply means I can get any woman I want (single or marry)... yor woman included..if u have any! (Real talk )
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..my niggggga. .am from London. It ain't rocket science.

. .this usualy simply means I can get any woman I want (single or marry)... yor woman included..if u have any! (Real talk )
angry
Yes you can because bitches these days are for free,just like every other man walking this planet can get anybody's woman or any woman if he wants,just with a light pat and some little change.So what's the big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Masturbating During The Volcanic Eruption At Pompeii In 79 (Photo) / Video Of Students Kissing During School Hour Leaves Parents In Distress / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.