Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (5163 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Yes you can because bitches these days are for free,just like every other man walking this planet can get anybody's woman or any woman if he wants,just with a light pat and some little change.So what's the big deal?

...ok so u refer to yor woman as a b!tch?..Bro i love shallow guy like u with no hope..but when I arrive in Nigeria for my 2 week holiday...I shall be needing a driver. . U free? smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

...ok so u refer to yor woman as a b!tch?..Bro i love shallow guy like u with no hope..but when I arrive in Nigeria for my 2 week holiday...I shall be needing a driver. . U free? smiley
Funny bro.There are many poor chaps around you can go get one for yourself,#Mr Bill Gates.Lmao.... grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Corkk na playboy without girlfriend. He is Nl clown

..before I forget. .how did u no i driver a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot with alloy will&, tinted glasses with the latest sat nav plus leather reCado crocodile skin chairs?...u r really smart
Well done
wink

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Oyindidi(f): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Truckpusher:
Yimu!

You've forgotten how much love you've professed for Mrcork right before me ? undecided

Lemme upload the video
grin I'll rather profess that love for you. Who be Mrcork? tongue

Kiddinggrin
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Kiddinggrin

angry
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
ItzBIM:
You are a disgrace to Londoners With this your bad English. You fuckingg illiterate.
I think he is doing it on purpose.i might be wrong though
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Out to where? My bedroom??

Let me know so I can start coming home.
u want Bleep that worwor girl too bros?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Kiddinggrin

^^^^this^ Village chicks don't have taste anyways...even ordnary Hisduchess from the village gots taste (Shake my head 4 times) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Obodo999(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:
...All men (married & single) finally agreed we all come to nairaland to chase women...pirrrrrriod. .no more excuses...anyways hear are the top 5 reason why we come to chase...

1. Punnnnnny.
Let's be honest, every man's goal is to net that punny asap....nairaland makes that dream come thru..I gots 18 so far.. ((punnnnnny is a gooooooooooooooalllllllll!)) cheesy

2. Lightskin females
Sadly 98% of all all males agree they never spoken to lightskin females in there life cozzz they don't have moiney & self confident ..but thanks to nairaland & great guys like Mr Cork..there's is now hope!..hope for life ! ((THANK ME LATER)) wink

3. London
Although am from pekam London, 97% of nairaland guys agreed they could never dream of talking to females like Lalas247 (from London ) but thanks to nairaland, they can now talk to guys like Mr Cork (the Londoner ) or Lalas247 (a London model) smiley

4. Moiney
Am feddddup of 98% of nairaland guys asking me for Pounds stalin simply cozzz am from London& I drive a £28,000 (cash )range rover spot..and the fact that I am known for linking up the guys with chicks...anyways! : undecided

5. Extra Chicks!
This aint rocket science as all men agree the main aim is to get extra chicks (married or single ). ...u don't even spend moiney on..u juss talk!
cheesy

RUBBISH. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Obodo999:

RUBBISH. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

..Calm down son....no need for violense. .
...thread clearly says men..all men....but don't worry, .this thread will make sense when u reach 18 year old ((no ofeense )))
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Oyindidi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

^^^^this^ Village chicks don't have taste anyways...even ordnary Hisduchess from the village gots taste (Shake my head 4 times) undecided
Fat Corkygrin you know you occupy a special placetongue
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Hisduchess(f): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

ugly corrky the extraordinary shorty, da original light skin lover.am ain't light skin so biko free me.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by tdjubemi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lmao. I came here for the lastest news and gist�
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
I get the feeling this op is an alternate.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by virago(f): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
is utterly abysmal

Your grammar isn't so great either hon

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hisduchess:

ugly corrky the extraordinary shorty, da original light skin lover.am ain't light skin so biko free me.

^^^^this is exactly all men keep ignoring u on nairaland. ...u cuss too much.. isssit illegal to act like lady?...and then u complain no mam wanthe u on nairaland ! ! (((Shake my head continuously twice ) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
is utterly abysmal

..errmm sweery. ...nairaland is not a market so please please please. ..kindly use spell sheck when next u type!.. are u related to Hisduchess? ((No ofeense )) angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
tdjubemi:

^^^YOU LIE SIR! !!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Corkk na playboy without girlfriend. He is Nl clown

.Oyindidi. .why are u all ways on romance section. ..don't lie?...and don't worry, we will forgive u... why u here? smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
nwanneni:
u want Bleep that worwor girl too bros?
She be like Kim Kardashian for my eyes o.. I think I'm high
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
esthy86:
am out

..one guy said u r cute smiley
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by tdjubemi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

^^^YOU LIE SIR! !!! angry

Based on what? Since i joined nairaland few days ago, I've been updated as soon as any event happens. E.g. the tanker explosion in lagos
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
hahaha mr cork,i don't use nairaland for these reasons,am here to get the latest news updates,opinions of people, and add mine when necessary. My best section is politics, and second romance. For the romance I just come to laugh my ass out and school some manipulated boys,and spank some ego filled female morons.There are many pussies in millions on the outside,prostitutes and virgins.So why worry myself over some "things".But mr cork just use,Bleep,and dump this nairaland bitches,and tip them some mullah that's all , and they will continue to worship at your feet.That's the life of a typical bitch here in my country.

MrCork:

...arrrh..ok so u saying u don't chase women becuzz u hate prostitutue ..correct.

errm Bro..u do realise being gay there in Nigeria is 14 year prison and they don't do bail in Nigeria ?. .correct(Reminder )
undecided
this is always the best and hilarious part of all MrCork's thread. cheesy cheesy his signature misquoting.

And also people who innocently takes his trolling seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
booqee:

this is always the best and hilarious part of all MrCork's thread. cheesy cheesy his signature misquoting.

And also people who innocently takes his trolling seriously.

Babe Na true you talk o,I regret replying that pscho.That nigga amazingly funny.lolz
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
tdjubemi:

...yeah we belif u..u came to romance section for latest news & no to chase females.....so romance section is CNN News..correct? ..I BEGGGGY!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
lol.............
MrCork:
...All men (married & single) finally agreed we all come to nairaland to chase women...pirrrrrriod. .no more excuses...anyways hear are the top 5 reason why we come to chase...

1. Punnnnnny.
Let's be honest, every man's goal is to net that punny asap....nairaland makes that dream come thru..I gots 18 so far.. ((punnnnnny is a gooooooooooooooalllllllll!)) cheesy

2. Lightskin females
Sadly 98% of all all males agree they never spoken to lightskin females in there life cozzz they don't have moiney & self confident ..but thanks to nairaland & great guys like Mr Cork..there's is now hope!..hope for life ! ((THANK ME LATER)) wink

3. London
Although am from pekam London, 97% of nairaland guys agreed they could never dream of talking to females like Lalas247 (from London ) but thanks to nairaland, they can now talk to guys like Mr Cork (the Londoner ) or Lalas247 (a London model) smiley

4. Moiney
Am feddddup of 98% of nairaland guys asking me for Pounds stalin simply cozzz am from London& I drive a £28,000 (cash )range rover spot..and the fact that I am known for linking up the guys with chicks...anyways! : undecided

5. Extra Chicks!
This aint rocket science as all men agree the main aim is to get extra chicks (married or single ). ...u don't even spend moiney on..u juss talk!
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
....Saff. ..Hisduchess. . Oyindidi. . please do the stress me today..I beg

Anyways...who is on nairaland today to chase females?...don't be shy....be honest! !
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

1. Punnnnnny.

2. Lightskin females

3. London

4. Moiney

5. Extra Chicks!
cheesy
Cc miseducation, donstan18, milemimi93, mimimile93. Food don done grin
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by milemimi93(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cc miseducation, donstan18, milemimi93, mimimile93. Food don done grin

This thread saved my life few days ago when I was feeling suicidal.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

This thread saved my life few days ago when I was feeling suicidal.
You feel suicidal? shocked how did this thread help?

Mrcok the possessed fat, short London boy, your mumu thread make small sense

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by tdjubemi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrCork:

...yeah we belif u..u came to romance section for latest news & no to chase females.....so romance section is CNN News..correct? ..I BEGGGGY!! undecided

What do you think "and gist" is for? If I was here to flirt, why would I be ashamed to admit it?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
tdjubemi:

What do you think "and gist" is for? If I was here to flirt, why would I be ashamed to admit it?

..yeah we belif ..so u cone to read newspaper on romance section. ...admit it...yor mission like other is to find py5555555y...BRO STOP LYING!!!. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*Never Mind* / What Is Going Through This Guy's Mind??? / Response: I Think I Am Married To A Witch. Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.