Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. (7363 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by sandrapaul: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2010
My boyfriend slept with my friend and got her pregnant. And he is asking me for forgiveness and I do not know what to do. I really really love him so much and his feeling remose for his actions and he is begging for forgiveness. I am confused based on giving him a second chance or dumping him? Please I need advice I am confused.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Osama10(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2010
Can you cope with him and your friend with the unborn child?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by opsydudu(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2010
come to me miss sandrapaul (if you are real)

well you have to know if that your friend want to keep the baby, if yes, no show and if NO, you can go back to him after the pregnancy has been taken care of.

I guess your friend have something you don't have.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by apolonius(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2010
Your confessed love for him complemented by your faith in his penitence adequately show your interest in giving him a new chance.Yes,it will be nice following your heart;i only hope you have got a solid pain absorber to live with the reality of your friend as a more advantageous rival.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nenum(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2010
@Poster are u asking a question, or u jus wanna tell us a story
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by kayc33(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2010
@poster, dump the punk a.s.s he's married to your friend already  angry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by nat138: 1:49am On Jun 08, 2010
@ Poster, that will be the biggest mistake of your life if you give him a 2nd chance, will you be able to stand him n your friend and the child eventually, you may think you have forgiven him but the anger may resurface another time in the future and what is the guarantee that he won't cheat on you some time in the future? It maybe with a friend, sister, cousin, niece etc. Just be careful before making a concrete decision. Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by elderly: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2010
Forget the guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by 190: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2010
how do Guyz bang their friend's GFs in the 1st place

The tin baffles me~
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2010
kayc33:

@poster, dump the punk a.s.s he's married to your friend already  angry

Married why? Cos he's having a kid by her? No dey yarn this kain yarns abeg; U wan go encourage girls into the stupidity of believing that if dem cary for u U go marry them shey?

Meanwyl, postee, the decision is in Ur hands. I'd advice U to let him go and endure the heart aches till they heal cos if U take him back that child will always be a part of Ur life and depending on what conditioning he gets from his mother (among other things), myt be a pain in Ur relationship with his father for a long while.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by SAGoddess: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2010
, And you still call them "my boyfriend and my friend" after what has happened, a true friend will never sleep with your man and your boyfriend will never sleep with your friends if he respects you as a person and as a girlfriend, brace yourself as it's about to get real ugly if you choose to stay in the party!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by lukoya(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2010
angry angry angry jamb question!, i dont see this as love, i see it as senselessness. u cud give him a second chance just to find out who wud get pregnant next tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

He doesn't deserve to be called your boyfriend cos what he did is really really terrible angry angry angry angry

Yes you can forgive him cos "To err is human to forgive is divine" but if I were you I'll dump his sorry ass angry angry angry
let him go and marry the mother of his baby lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Africanqueen2(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2010
1st of all that girl stopped being ur friend when she let the guy into her pants. . . She have no good intention for u and trust me she'll make ur life a living hell if u go back to him. Forgive them both, make peace wit yourself and move on. . . U deserve better
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2010
You are in a tight spot.usually in situations like this we gals have our mind made up on wat we'll do,with a pregnancy involved the guy will still be seeing that gal u call ur frend and btw them one thing can lead to another,can you handle that?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

Married why? Cos he's having a kid by her? No dey yarn this kain yarns abeg; U wan go encourage girls into the stupidity of believing that if dem cary for u U go marry them shey?

Meanwyl, postee, the decision is in your hands. I'd advice U to let him go and endure the heart aches till they heal cos if U take him back that child will always be a part of your life and depending on what conditioning he gets from his mother (among other things), myt be a pain in your relationship with his father for a long while.

So when you are pouring into a girl, you are completely oblivous of the fact that she could very well get pregnant? Oh yea right, you have options!

You probably think that she's barren or u r impotent!
Or if she gets preggi, she can go f**k herself!
or if she doesn't want to risk having a child, she could stuff herself with contraceptives that will very well affect her later in life!

*shakes head*

Why do guys think they have no part to play when a lady gets pregnant for them  undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

So when you are pouring into a girl, you are completely oblivous of the fact that she could very well get pregnant? Oh yea right, you have options!

Or if she gets preggi, she can go be intimate with herself!
or if she doesn't want to risk having a child, she could stuff herself with contraceptives that will very well affect her later in life!

*shakes head*

Why do guys think they have no part to play when a lady gets pregnant for them  undecided

Good morning to U too.

Chic, just cos U let a guy stick it doesnt mean he wants U to have his baby or that he want's to marry U. We've had this discussion before and I clearly explained to u how it's easier to get a guy to commit to U without sex than it is to give him sex and expect him to commit to U.
Why do girls generally believe that they are the givers of sex sef? Ur giving and getting and we give and get so U've paid me and I've paid U and the illicit contract did not include babies or marriage. U should always read the fine print.

Once again I've made a case for the girls by cautioning the guy above not to encourage girls to think a bun in the oven will give the a guarantee to marriage and U make it sound like i'm against Ur species.

Is it that U are surrounded by guys that insensitive to a woman's predominantly emotionally based reasoning, and therefore think we are all like that?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Africanqueen2(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Or if she gets preggi, she can go be intimate with herself!

*shakes head*

True talk girl. . . Guys always think its the ladies fault when she get unwanted pregnancy they forget it takes two to tango.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

Chic, just cos U let a guy stick it doesnt mean he wants U to have his baby or that he want's to marry U. We've had this discussion before and I clearly explained to u how it's easier to get a guy to commit to U without sex than it is to give him sex and expect him to commit to U.
Why do girls generally believe that they are the givers of sex sef? your giving and getting and we give and get so U've paid me and I've paid U and the illicit contract did not include babies or marriage. U should always read the fine print.

Once again I've made a case for the girls by cautioning the guy above not to encourage girls to think a bun in the oven will give the a guarantee to marriage and U make it sound like i'm against your species.

Is it that U are surrounded by guys that insensitive to a woman's predominantly emotionally based reasoning, and therefore think we are all like that?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
When you guys put your thing into the hole without a raincoat, what da heck do you expect from a healthy lady, bananas

dude you guys have to take caution too and be man enough and live up to your responsibility ready or not, kabish! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by blankees(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2010
@poster, I feel for u, cos dis is really sad, ur boy friend and ur friend(two pple u trust). They have betrayed u, they hv betrayed ur trust n ur frndship. Sometimes in life, dere r decisions u need to take dat r very difficult, but dis decisions r also worthwhile,cos dey r da best at dat point in time. In my opinion, 4get abt dem n forge ahead wit ur life, if not u'll always hv a memory of dat. All da best.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

Good morning to U too.

Why do girls generally believe that they are the givers of sex sef? your giving and getting and we give and get so U've paid me and I've paid U and the illicit contract did not include babies or marriage. U should always read the fine print.

Once again I've made a case for the girls by cautioning the guy above not to encourage girls to think a bun in the oven will give the a guarantee to marriage and U make it sound like i'm against your species.

Good morning dear dont mind me jor

Granted, we enjoy s3x too, but it's you guys that insist on going raw and coming inside! As far as those two specific act are concerned, we ladies are very indifferent cos we get no extra pleasure from it. It's all you men!

I just wish girls will learn how to give ultimatums to protect themselves from this weak argument you are making! If a man refuses to wear a condom, he can withdraw or pour  if he likes, but if he gets a girl pregnant, he's walking her down the aisle! Either that or it's over!  angry  angry  angry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

I just wish girls will learn how to give ultimatums to protect themselves from this weak argument you are making! If a man refuses to wear a condom, he can withdraw or pour  if he likes, but if he gets a girl pregnant, he's walking her down the aisle! Either that or it's over!  angry  angry  angry

You got it right there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy When they come inside, then they have to be man enough to father a child cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Granted, we enjoy s3x too, but it's you guys that insist on going raw and coming inside! As far as those two specific act are concerned, we ladies are very indifferent cos we get no extra pleasure from it. It's all you men!

Babe, cool down first. So Ur making a case for girls that guys must take responsibility for something they consented to? If they gets pregnant we must marry them?

That's unfair cos if it were a law then girls would be getting pregnant all the time and sticking different guys with the responsibility of fatherhood. Ur argument appears to paint the women folk as saints incapable of manipulative behavior. If I conclude by saying we should not even be fornicating or committing adultery now in the first place U will raise another argument against that I'm sure.

It's simple. Take responsibility for Ur actions. If U want to fornicate do so with the realization that U myt have a child from the act who's daddy myt not be willing to marry U or take responsibility for the child and let Ur decision to seek pleasure be without expectations of a greater reward.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2010
And I guess a broken condom is the guys fault and U being unsafe and letting him cum inside is wisdom on Ur part and foolishness on his?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by dbigrod(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
Ujujoan:

na by force to marry the girl?what if it is actually the girl`s preference that the guy shldnt wear condom cos she is  not comfortable with condom or have u not seen girls who love to feel their men raw?well sha,if a babe gets preg for me,i`ll accept the baby but that doesnt mean that i`ll marry her.  undecided  undecided  undecided

[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by ITgurlie(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

And I guess a broken condom is the guys fault and U being unsafe and letting him come inside is wisdom on your part and foolishness on his?

Most guys will want all the pleasure, do you expect the chic to push the guy off her when he's about to come  
And a broken condom occurs when it's not properly inserted or there's air in it

So if you don't wanna marry your baby's mama, then make sure you wear your condom right and save both of you the stress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2010
Onchedu:

Babe, cool down first. So your making a case for girls that guys must take responsibility for something they consented to? If they gets pregnant we must marry them?

That's unfair cos if it were a law then girls would be getting pregnant all the time and sticking different guys with the responsibility of fatherhood. your argument appears to paint the women folk as saints incapable of manipulative behavior. If I conclude by saying we should not even be fornicating or committing adultery now in the first place U will raise another argument against that I'm sure.

It's simple. Take responsibility for your actions. If U want to fornicate do so with the realization that U myt have a child from the act who's daddy myt not be willing to marry U or take responsibility for the child and let your decision to seek pleasure be without expectations of a greater reward.

If there were such laws, then guys will learn how to be more responsible and less selfish while having s3x! There will be an exception of cos, when the CD breaks!

A guy who thinks less of himself and more of his girl will NEVER want to come inside her, cos he know he's exposing her to a lot of things. ranging from taking harmful drugs to an unwanted pregnancy!

Of cos most times women don't want to do it, but only give in to your pleas and cries! Yet another silly thing women do to make guys happy. Only for you guys to turn around and she she wants to 'tie you down' when she gets pregnant!

Like she drugged you and forced you to come inside her!  angry  angry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]
na by force to marry the girl?what if it is actually the girl`s preference that the guy shldnt wear condom cos she is not comfortable with condom or have u not seen girls who love to feel their men raw?well sha,if a babe gets preg for me,i`ll accept the baby but that doesnt mean that i`ll marry her. undecided undecided undecided

[/size]

Simple, if it's the girl's choice, she takes responsibility. If it's the guys choice, HE takes responsibility. Now isn't that fair? cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2010
ITgurlie:

Most guys will want all the pleasure, do you expect the chic to push the guy off her when he's about to come

So if you don't wanna marry your baby's mama, then make sure you wear your condom right and save both of you the stress lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chikena! cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by dfanthom(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2010
where & what were you doing when your bf & gf seduced each other & started bumping pelvices? you'd certainly pay the price for the levity you displayed in protecting your emotional & sexual interests.

just move on or he'd still do it again to you & this time you might not survive the trauma & heartbreak that might follow! it might be with your sister, cousin or som1 closer.  .  .   .   .

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2010
ITgurlie:

It's interesting that U would hammer on the condom part and neglect the fertility period part of my post.

What's wrong with pushing the guy off cos U don't want to have a baby U expect him to marry U on account of. U make it sound like it's only guys that enjoy the feeling of cumming inside their women. Like there aren't times when in the heat of passion the lady cries into Ur ear "I want U to cum deep inside me."

Lets all be responsible and avoid building castles in the air. As chics dey waka about these days sef who know if she been no get belle before she show guy man place?

All of us no dey hear word otherwise we for no dey discuss this thing here sef.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. by Onchedu(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

If there were such laws, then guys will learn how to be more responsible and less selfish while having s3x! There will be an exception of cos, when the CD breaks!

A guy who thinks less of himself and more of his girl will NEVER want to come inside her, cos he know he's exposing her to a lot of things. ranging from taking harmful drugs to an unwanted pregnancy!

Of cos most times women don't want to do it, but only give in to your pleas and cries! Yet another silly thing women do to make guys happy. Only for you guys to turn around and she she wants to 'tie you down' when she gets pregnant!

Like she drugged you and forced you to come inside her!  angry  angry

Say what? Thinks less of himself? What the heck is the girl thinking of when he's supposed to be busy thinking more of her. U want to jump off a cliff without a parachute and expect gravity to make an exception with U?

Is it guys that think if she gives me sex I will give her love or girls that imagine that if I give him sex he will love me?

Na the way una dey reason dey land una for trouble.

U make it sound like girls have no sexual desires and are just there to provide sexual pleasure when the man wants it. Like everytime we have sex with our women we wanted it and she just consented to it to make us happy.

How many of U girls theses days even know Ur cycles and what what connotes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.