Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Doctor Reveal His Experience Working Same Hospital with his Doctor Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Reveal His Experience Working Same Hospital with his Doctor Mom (521 Views)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Reveal His Experience Working Same Hospital with his Doctor Mom by Nigerianblogs: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Remember Valentine Wudo? The Popular Abroad Based Nigerian Twins, Well One of them is working as a Medical Doctor in the US, And he just revealed his Joy after finding his mom who's also a doctor shared the same shift, And they even work at Same Hospital.
Sharing the Photos he said:

''I got slammed all night at this ER last night but you wanna know what the highlight of it all was?
-
Calling my Mom at 3am and finding out she's working the same shift, on the 4th floor �. I had to endure her introducing me to every single one of her coworkers, but the joy written all over her face seeing her son literally at the same hospital has made my night. -

Have you ever worked side by side with your Mom? Man it's not everyday I get this opportunity. It's definitely a special feeling. She won't be working that much longer soon so I'll go ahead and cherish this small moment in time while it lasts

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/us-based-nigerian-doctor-excited-as-he.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2018: Nina Tattos Miracle’s Name On Her Hand / Girls And Money... / Reasons Older Women Should Not Settle For Less In Marriage Like The World Wants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.