Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The (6426 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / Single Ladies Cheat More; Married Men Cheat More.. / 5 African Women With Nice Bodies , Adored By Men Of Other Races. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bsuedu:

Hes deleted them now. But the internet does not forget.
Justin Mcclure
"White guys are typically more cautious, laid back, and considerate of women. White guys might see a hot black girl at a bar or something, but talk themselves out of approaching because Anderson Cooper comes on in 30 minutes. They have to get home. Black and Spanish men lifting weights on the corner don’t even know who Anderson Cooper is, but they hope he buys their new mix tape. In New York City I’ve seen black and Spanish men sing to women on the street, saw a black man with bags of groceries chase a woman down many blocks (he had ice cream too), and one time I saw a Spanish guy jump the subway tracks to get to the other side in effort to talk to a girl. When he got there the girl wasn’t interested. He came back across the tracks and waited for his train like it never happened. Kid you not. "

"Black women have never been opposed to dating white men (for the most part) so when they get an email from a cute chalky boy they are like “He’s cute. I’ll definitely go out with him”, but on the street that would have never happen because the white guy would be too busy thinking about TED talks or buying books off Amazon.com to notice the sister. White guys don’t make the moves in person. So Caucasian guys if you want to date a black girl or curvy Spanish chick, get online. Send some emails. Talk about how you love piñatas and Fubu, whatever it takes.”
Modified smiley
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
sorry I need to cut in here.
But he's right now undecided we all know that black women are bitches and whores to white men.
here in Nigerian the women here worship white men, so technically the guy is right I see no racist comments.

So you didnt see where he is throwing digs at black and spanish men.
Ok lets not call it racist then, can we settle on white entitlement or superiority.
For the record im not anti-white
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

No I don't but I can tell from your post that you aint attracted to the race, you are kinda concerned about it

Come on now, stop acting like everyone MUST be attracted to white people. I like what I like. undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bsuedu:

So you didnt see where he is throwing digs at black and spanish men.
Ok lets not call it racist then, can we settle on white entitlement or superiority.
For the record im not anti-white
Modified smiley
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
sorry I need to cut in here.
But he's right now undecided we all know that black women are bitches and whores to white men.
here in Nigerian the women here worship white men, so technically the guy is right I see no racist comments.

Don't confuse Nigerian women with BLACK women. A lot of Nigerian women prefer white men no matter how racist they are.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
khiaa:

Don't confuse Nigerian women with BLACK women. A lot of Nigerian women prefer white men no matter how racist they are.
so why is Serena Williams fvking a white man? undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
what I'm saying is that Nigerian women worship white men.and the guy just describe how they behave, when white men approach them. it's a norm here in Nigerian. So that why I said that I didn't see any rasicst in his comments

We will agree to diagree on this one.
For the record, he is including ALL black and spanish men in this conversation. So you are ok with him saying that white men are more intellectual than black men and that their pursuits are higher than yours.
You are looking at the see woman aspect of this convo.
I could sorta understand if he just included women but he included 2 races other than white in a manner less than this own which is the basis of racist ideology.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jesse01:
you mean a Nigerian lady is married to a racist white man. Who call black people monkeys damn. angry
well they said that he's racist this is the comment he once make.

Justin Mcclure
"White guys are typically more cautious, laid back, and considerate of women. White guys might see a hot black girl at a bar or something, but talk themselves out of approaching because Anderson Cooper comes on in 30 minutes. They have to get home. Black and Spanish men lifting weights on the corner don’t even know who Anderson Cooper is, but they hope he buys their new mix tape. In New York City I’ve seen black and Spanish men sing to women on the street, saw a black man with bags of groceries chase a woman down many blocks (he had ice cream too), and one time I saw a Spanish guy jump the subway tracks to get to the other side in effort to talk to a girl. When he got there the girl wasn’t interested. He came back across the tracks and waited for his train like it never happened. Kid you not. "

"Black women have never been opposed to dating white men (for the most part) so when they get an email from a cute chalky boy they are like “He’s cute. I’ll definitely go out with him”, but on the street that would have never happen because the white guy would be too busy thinking about TED talks or buying books off Amazon.com to notice the sister. White guys don’t make the moves in person. So Caucasian guys if you want to date a black girl or curvy Spanish chick, get online. Send some emails. Talk about how you love piñatas and Fubu, whatever it takes.”

don't know if this looks like racist or not.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:

I said no matter how racist they are. What happens is white men/women talk all this racist shit against black people to their African love interest and the African love interest are too naive to understand that it's a dig against them because they don't consider themselves BLACK but AFRICAN which gives their racist lover a pass.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bsuedu:

We will agree to diagree on this one.
For the record, he is including ALL black and spanish men in this conversation. So you are ok with him saying that white men are more intellectual than black men and that their pursuits are higher than yours.
You are looking at the see woman aspect of this convo.
I could sorta understand if he just included women but he included 2 races other than white in a manner less than this own which is the basis of racist ideology.
it's the way black women behaves when they see white men gives him the gut to diss black men. (I don't really care about Spanish men I ain't Spanish) if a white guy apporach a black lady for a date. And she replied by saying no sorry I don't date white men. This guy won't have the guts to diss black men. undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
Modified smiley

Hes made other comments but I didnt dig them up.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
it's the way black women behaves when they see white men gives him the gut to diss black men. (I don't really care about Spanish men I ain't Spanish) if a white guy apporach a black lady for a date. And she replied by saying no sorry I don't date white men. This guy won't have the guts to diss black men. undecided

Ok. I hear you. The question was he racist. And I was clarifying that yes he is bc he not only dissed blacks but spanish as well.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
khiaa:

I said no matter how racist they are. What happens is white men/women talk all this racist shit against black people to their African love interest and the African love interest are too naive to understand that it's a dig against them because they don't consider themselves BLACK but AFRICAN which gives their racist lover a pass.
well africans ain't white so what color are they if they are not blacks
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bsuedu:

Ok. I hear you. The question was he racist. And I was clarifying that yes he is bc he not only dissed blacks but spanish as well.
and I told you that I didn't see any rascist in his comments.i don't really care about Spanish men I ain't Spanish.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
well africans ain't white so what color are they if they are not blacks

Tell that to the Africans in the U.S. they say they aren't black. undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:

Serena is with her husband, hey what is the name of that Nigerian woman who was married to a white man and he murdered her and her little girl?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
and I told you that I didn't see any rascist in his comments.i don't really care about Spanish men I ain't Spanish.

Africans don't know racism when it slaps them in their faces because they aren't familiar with it until they leave Africa.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
chineloSA:

So you strive on white validation? You think because white people prefer certain nationalities then it's the beginning of the world for them.

Honestly, you are sick. You have never lived with white people. You only see them on TV.

You are sick in the deepest of your thoughts and brains if you are waiting for a white man to approve of you before you approve of yourself.

I hope you meet an abusive white shirt and you marry them.

Your self esteem is -15. You have no self worth until a white men come fore you. ��� You are a slave in your own skin.

Your mama never did a great job.

TRUTH IS BOLD! No doubt your mama taught you well. Remain blessed.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

Serena is with her husband, hey what is the name of that Nigerian woman who was married to a white man and he murdered her and her little girl?
I don't really care.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

Tell that to the Africans in the U.S. they say they aren't black. undecided
now why did they said that?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

Africans don't know racism when it slaps them in their faces because they aren't familiar with it until they leave Africa.
lol who told you that undecided go to YouTube and see how white men call Africans sub humans who lives in bushes and trees undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:54am On Jul 14, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
lol who told you that undecided go to YouTube and see how white men call Africans sub humans who lives in bushes and trees undecided

Like I said, Africans don't know racism until they leave Africa, unless they live in a country like South Africa. What you are talking about is prejudice and bigotry that's different from racism.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 3:57am On Jul 14, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
now why did they said that?

They say that because they identify themselves by their country or their tribe.
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
I don't really care.

I'm just putting a mirror in front of your face. Like the old saying goes "If you are living in a glass house don't throw any stones."
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:14am On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

Come on now, stop acting like everyone MUST be attracted to white people. I like what I like. undecided

Ok motigbo
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Ok motigbo

Motigbo? undecided
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
khiaa:

Motigbo? undecided

Ok I got it
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

I'm just putting a mirror in front of your face. Like the old saying goes "If you are living in a glass house don't throw any stones."
ok
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 6:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Ok I got it

I don't get it, what does motigbo mean?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

I don't get it, what does motigbo mean?

It means I got it, lol you sound curious
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by khiaa(f): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

It means I got it, lol you sound curious

Very curious!! Is it Igbo?
Re: Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:

Very curious!! Is it Igbo?

Why don't I let you try more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart / See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) / Where Does Waec Get These Names From, First It Was Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.