Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Weak Are You Emotionally? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Weak Are You Emotionally? (9265 Views)

5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Harming You Emotionally / MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
sirBLUNT:
they can be too sensitive and they tend to attach emotional meanings to everything,thereby creating a mountain out of nothin,you know capricon's can be brutal with words which will definately hurt them deeply and you know we're pratical and grounded we don't have time for all does emotional drama and all that...so you see why but I love them for their innocence like a virgin..
Yeah, they are emotional no doubt. But who isn't? It just depends on the degree.

@bolded, you are so right. cool
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by ibkayee(f): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am a Scorpio but I haven't discovered myself, I am emotionally unstable, I love easily and hate faster, I don't make friends but I know a lot of people. I have just 2 friends in this world but I am good with everyone, nothing makes me happy like getting high on some beer with my goons. But I think I have fallen deeply for some chic that I have never met cry
I can tell sha
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hey beautiful, welcome back.

ibkayee:

I can tell sha

1 Like

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MrCork: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Saff post=690 angry44933:
i love guys that are emotional.

..ok so u love gay guys...correct. ..we all ways new u aint gots taste! ! (No ofeense ) angry

2 Likes

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Saff(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
MrCork:

..ok so u love gay guys...correct. ..we all ways new u aint gots taste! ! (No ofeense ) angry
dont you fit into that category grin
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by kunleweb: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
LivingFree:
So... we should fry eggshells for your antisocial life

You break away cheesy
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by sirBLUNT: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:

Don't mind him. I was just watching him talk about Cancers. He actually has a high compatibility rate with them: 84%.

@sirBLUNT, you can't run away from them o. cheesy
lol,i can oo funny enough i'm mostly sorrounded by taurus and them...but they're not as ambiteous and grounded as taurus and thats what turn me off about them...they tend to limit their capabilities like they don't know what they want in life esp cancer girls....
or maybe its just my moon sign, the ram talking...who is very impatient!
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
You are Sagittarius sir.
Nonsense. Horoscope is devilish
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol,i can oo funny enough i'm mostly sorrounded by taurus and them...but they're not as ambiteous and grounded as taurus and thats what turn me off about them...they tend to limit their capabilities like they don't know what they want in life esp cancer girls....
or maybe its just my moon sign, the ram talking...who is very impatient!
Lol.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
androidroot:
Nonsense. Horoscope is devilish
Ok sir.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
Ok sir.
Nwanyioma ichoro imem avoid akwaya?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
androidroot:
Nwanyioma ichoro imem avoid akwaya?
O ka nma otu a biko. Ike adighi m.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Libras are the best though tongue

1 Like

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
ike gwụrụ gi, ga zuru Ike. Abali oma
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Moveonmax: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
I mean relationship wise. As a cancerian i'm very emotional buh only in the issues of life, when i see people suffering from anything (Disease, sickness, poverty and the likes) buh when it comes to relationship wise, trust me, i'm probably the strongest man in that aspect. I just don't need anyone to complete me, not a friend, not a partner. Nothing at all. Though i was raised a loner and it has really helped me to be emotionally dependant in life. You just can't see me sad because an opposite sex i call a partner does anything or from a friend action. It's like no one can hurt me emotionally friendship/relationship wise though.

A neighbor and i got talking the other day and he was telling me how he almost died because his girlfriend wasn't there for him, it happened that they both agreed to meet that day and the lady changed the plan, i was just shaking my head for him. A grown man with 2 kids ooo with another woman though. And so also i remember this neighbor back then in Ib city also, he always complain with sadness and bitterness all because of a woman.

With few things have seen, and seeing how weak people are emotionally in relationship, i just can't buh thank my parent for raising me a loner. In my house, no friend, no girlfriend/boyfriend. Driver take you to school during high school days and come to take you back after school. Infact if anyone come asking for us, you might be looking at us sitting right in front of you buh if mum says we are not around, then we are not around. Hehehehe. That's after rigorous questions ooo and if you pass her questions, then she'd call whosoever you've come to see and you must talk just outside the building, you are not going anywhere. Back in those days, it wasn't easy for we (the boys in the house) seeing all of our friends getting laid, gisting us how they do the do and how social they were then. My parent are not wicked, infact my mum is more of a friend to us all than a mother. Buh both Mum and Dad are loners so they made sure we all inherited that trait. And it actually paid off.

Most of my ex thought it was just plain wickedness buh i no fit do pass myself now. And till date, since i was born i only have 3 friends. And my social life is about 30%. I don't regret anything anyway, i just wish to know how many people out there are like me.

Like Emotionally dependant like me.
Your story is all shades of weird. From your parents getting to consciously ensure you and your siblings inherit the 'loner's trait', to you having a gauge for your social life up till you having only 3 friends makes the Harry Porter story look normal. To answer your question, you're one of a kind. Your type grace this part of the Universe only once in a thousand years grin
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Moveonmax:
Your story is all shades of weird. From your parents getting to consciously ensure you and your siblings inherit the 'loner's trait', to you having a gauge for your social life up till you having only 3 friends makes the Harry Porter story look normal. To answer your question, you're one of a kind. Your type grace this part of the Universe only once in a thousand years grin
lol. You really haven't meet people in life.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by sirBLUNT: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
Lol.
will be on my way tommorow at 9am sharp...i had a talk with the doc.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
androidroot:
ike gwụrụ gi, ga zuru Ike. Abali oma
Imela.
Ndewo.
Ka chi foo
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
which country are you from madam?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Moveonmax: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
lol. You really haven't meet people in life.
Maybe. But that doesn't make you normal, does it?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
sirBLUNT:
will be on my way tommorow at 9am sharp...i had a talk with the doc.
To G or H?

Grab?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by sirBLUNT: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
To G or H?
Grab?
To H first then i leave for G by 1pm...
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
which country are you from madam?
Lol....Nigeria cool
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Moveonmax:
Maybe. But that doesn't make you normal, does it?
ayam normal my broda even over normal self. I'm just emotionally dependent. Dazol. I don't need anyone in life except me... That's just it. I'm not the only one trust me.
MissJoy29:
Lol....Nigeria cool
which kain language come be that one?
MissJoy29:
Lol....Nigeria cool
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Lol....I take it you are not Igbo, right?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Moveonmax: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
ayam normal my broda even over normal self. I'm just emotionally dependent. Dazol. I don't need anyone in life except me... That's just it. I'm not the only one trust me.
OK.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:

@first paragraph, it's good to be selective or be what I call, "cautious". It makes it easier for you to sieve out "distractors" around you. I'm also super cautious. I can be termed a loner. The drama of fake friendship is so not worth it abeg.

@2nd paragraph, you have got it all wrong sir. I still maintain there's good & bad stubbornness. A lot of people are so unreasonable, selfish, self-centered & unfair these days that you need that stubbornness to come out unscathed.
But when you have someone who practises the golden rule with you, someone needs to remind him/her that you are a Taurus cos the person won't notice that bad trait. It all depends on who's involved.

There's a reason why Taurus and Cancer have a very high compatibly percentage. You think stubbornness and being emotionally dead is enough to scatter that match made in Heaven? Remember I said a lot of factors influence this star sign thingy. So it's not set in stone. It all depends on the people involved and what they are bringing to the relationship.

For instance: I have been privileged to meet two Cancerians. One I shared the purest and most true friendship I have ever had. Now, not for once did he mention I was stubborn. That's odd right? However, he was showing stubbornness left, right & center.

The second one, is like a best friend to me. Our friendship and love connection is outta this world. This is probably the sweetest & most open & sincere friendship I have ever had. We share EVERYTHING. Now, that's odd for a "Cancer" right? I have never for once complained that he's emotionally unavailable. Odd too right?

You see where I'm going with all these?
Now i understand you better. It's true, some people like forcing others to conform to their will/wish.

And that your cancerian friends, i told you, some cancers have grown to become a mature cancer while some are still heavily ruled by the star. Like me for example, i'd say have become a matured cancer buh as you said earlier on alot of factors affect this zodiac something, like experience in life, background e.t.c i might choose to get close to some people buh because of some little backstab have suffered in the past, i'd have to be careful, and no matter how much i love anybody, i always make sure to check if they are worth it first so to achieve that, i bring out the fault in them first, like the flaws are what i first search for in someone i love cuz sometimes i'm tryna get over the love or just to avoid stories that touch. So, when i'm getting over such person, i might in some situations mention/complain to such person about his/her flaws. or like a cancer who has experience heartbreak in life, you know no matter how emotional and caring he is supposed to be, he might choose to limit cuz he wouldn't want to be in same situation he was before. Take a look at page one where a guy was talking about how he doesn't love anything girlfriend and how he doesn't care about them because of past heartbreak buh would go a million miles to save a friend instead. So i guess that's the problem between the two friends you compared.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....I take it you are not Igbo, right?
now let's do it the Nigerian way.. Hehehehehe...... Are you saying you don't see my signature, hun?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissJoy29:
Hello...you are Virgo. Check the link below.

https://www.thehoroscope.co/zodiac-signs/september-4-zodiac-virgo.html

thanks dear. Most of the stuff on that page is true about me. Some i had gotten rid of, like being timid. The love part is so not me tho
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2018
kunleweb:

You break away cheesy

Is that how you are? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Photos Of Endowed Lagos Corps Member Goes Viral / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.