Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67228 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Lol, do you know most crime committed in our region, 50% of it are by your people grin, if you want prove, I will provide. We read many here, from ritual, to robbery, to kidnapping and others. You share it with us. Recently in Lagos, a ritualistic den was discovered in Lagos, it was owned by an igbo man called Earnest Nwankwo, so many others like that. What of kidnapping, I can go on. But all crimes in your region are 100% by you people. I dare you to bring just one crime news committed in your region that are by Yoruba people and i will bring 10 crime news committed in my region that are by igbo, ranging from ritualism, kidnapping, rape, robbery. I challenge you on that grin
you can read in detail there, its on vanguard and Sun newspapers

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

you can read in detail there, its on vanguard and Sun newspapers
Lol, this is not what I ask for, are you scared already, I won't go to your region to bring news of your crimes, I will be bring your crimes here in our region, from ritualism to kidnapping to robbery to rape.

A ritualist den own by Ernest Nwankwo discovered in Lagos.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/meet-ernest-nwankwo-the-pastor-who-owned-a-ritualists-den-in-lagos-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Lol, this is not what I ask for, are you scared already, I won't go to your region to bring news of your crimes, I will be bring your crimes here in our region, from ritualism to kidnapping to robbery to rape.

A ritualist den own by Ernest Nwankwo discovered in Lagos.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/meet-ernest-nwankwo-the-pastor-who-owned-a-ritualists-den-in-lagos-photos.html
Lagos is no man's land, bruh ,the only advantage the Yorubas have to the west it's because of its geographical location, but no Yoruba man can claim they had developed it by their prowess smiley...if you want to post, post in core west states... And another thing, who knows your people may be doing the practice there, maybe they are lynching them in Ariaria market or the village square, and when they are dead they throw them in the evil forest grin grin grin...thats why you notice if any of your brothers does nonsense in the east they can't live to tell the story. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Harry Potter... You were correct when you said "...so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem ",that's because it is Jerusalem... Igbos are blessed, and Yorubas are raged because of the blessings they see the Igbos have, so that's why they try in their utter best to make them not feel (the best) that way, but trust Igbos they send you, we go continue do waiting we know.

continue living in your ignorant. you that can't survive if you don't leave your mud region and those frustrated in the villages engage in series of illicit stuff

guy go and educate yourself about your region

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

you ain't tired of your Photoshop repost. real Yoruba are getting married to real Igbo in the society and you this poverty ambassador is here pain about it

we gat Igbo ladies till you restore equal right back to your region

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

continue living in your ignorant. you that can't survive if you don't leave your mud region and those frustrated in the villages engage in series of illicit stuff

guy go and educate yourself about your region
grin grin grin...i laugh in Spanish.... "...guy go and educate yourself about your region", yes sir, Mr teacher grin grin grin...if you come to igbo land you can see few mud Huts, as in, as in like we are modernising, not like Ibadan and abeaokuta with those rusted corrugated roof tops and unkept mud houses that have been there from ages to ages, the spiritual battles, the witchy witchy, the kidnapping, the, the... Hmmmm, it's too much infact your people need awards from the Igbos in different categories. Study your region more, you'll thank me later. smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]you ain't tired of your Photoshop repost. real Yoruba are getting married to real Igbo in the society and you this poverty ambassador is here pain about it
we gat Igbo ladies till you restore equal right back to your region[/s]

Hehehehe I'm now seeing u as an empty vessel for fun grin
The worst part is the more u cry the more things hit u front and back..
Abeg check this out its on FP this night joor grin
See as the afonja gal dey happy(what igbo prick can do) cool
ABEG NO GET HIGH BP O grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4598904/man-proposes-girlfriend-boat-middle

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

thank God you quoted what I just said. the sensible Igbo and Yoruba are getting married in the society and you that they don't know here are crying like that horror that carry mats

you better find sth else to do with your life than crying for couples that don't knw u exist. Igbo ladies are save being with Yoruba for future Guaranty and closed inclusion. no discrimination, girls are not tools for family enrichment in Yoruba land, girls and boys had same right

I pity Igbo ladies

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Gotze1: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Lagos is no man's land, bruh ,the only advantage the Yorubas have to the west it's because of its geographical location, but no Yoruba man can claim they had developed it by their prowess smiley...if you want to post, post in core west states... And another thing, who knows your people may be doing the practice there, maybe they are lynching them in Ariaria market or the village square, and when they are dead they throw them in the evil forest grin grin grin...thats why you notice if any of your brothers does nonsense in the east they can't live to tell the story. grin grin grin
Hehehehe, another music, Lagos is no man's land, it must be in southeastern region. Omo see excuse from chukwudi. My brother is not foolish to go down to a lesser region to commit crimes. What is core west, tell the awori about core west. grin. Lagos is not no man's land Mr chukwudi, it is igboland grin cheesy. Which one be who knows your people may be doing hehehehe, so you aren't sure. But here, I am 100% sure of your crimes grin.Common, let start what I asked you jor. Abakaliki less igbo.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Michael004 and Aterogboson whatever that name implies... Drop your complaint and I'll attend to them tomorrow... Make I they kampe for work tomorrow, hahahahahahahaha... Yoruba!!! Hm grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Eberejesus111:

grin grin grin...i laugh in Spanish.... "...guy go and educate yourself about your region", yes sir, Mr teacher grin grin grin...if you come to igbo land you can see few mud Huts, as in, as in like we are modernising, not like Ibadan and abeaokuta with those rusted corrugated roof tops and unkept mud houses that have been there from ages to ages, the spiritual battles, the witchy witchy, the kidnapping, the, the... Hmmmm, it's too much infact your people need awards from the Igbos in different categories. Study your region more, you'll thank me later. smiley

just go and flaunt your wealth in your village and come back to quote me here if you will leave to see the next day

to an ignorant, facts is always abusive to them

pls roll with your mate, gat no time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Gotze1:
Hehehehe, another music, Lagos is no man's land, it must be in southeastern region. Omo see excuse from chukwudi. My brother is not foolish to go down to a lesser region to commit crimes. What is core west, tell the awori about core west. grin. Lagos is not no man's land Mr chukwudi, it is igboland grin cheesy. Which one be who knows your people may be doing hehehehe, so you aren't sure. But here, I am 100% sure of your crimes grin.Common, let start what I asked you jor. Abakaliki less igbo.
I accepted your challenge, and even your tribe is doing the same things in Lagos, and no Igbos do ritualism in their own region too, I'm talking about core western states... Is that hard to ask, or let me guess there is no detailed report for that one. Even the one you even had showed me Ernest Nwankwo was since 2014,we are talking what's happening now, I gave you detailed reports of 2017 to 2018 and your giving me 2014 grin grin grin grin are you a time machine.... If you want to givee report, give me now or at least 2017..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

just go and flaunt your wealth in your village and come back to quote me here if you will leave to see the next day

I laugh Swiss... Guy... your Afonja group gat no levels with the classy Igbos, we know you guys don't reach our level at all in anything except ritualism, and oh spiritual manipulation.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

I laugh Swiss... Guy... your Afonja group gat no levels with the classy Igbos, we know you guys don't reach our level at all in anything except ritualism, and oh spiritual manipulation. grin
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]thank God you quoted what I just said. the sensible Igbo and Yoruba are getting married in the society and you that they don't know here are crying like that horror that carry mats
you better find sth else to do with your life than crying for couples that don't knw u exist. Igbo ladies are save being with Yoruba for future Guaranty and closed inclusion. no discrimination, girls are not tools for family enrichment in Yoruba land, girls and boys had same right
I pity Igbo ladies[/s]

U are just an idiot!!!..
I tot u said " our gals are running back to u"
But now u have changed mouth undecided
Typical coneheaded afonja always speaking from both sides of his mouth. grin

Before u were rejoicing saying "ur gals are running back to us".. Now I proved u wrong, u have shifted it to ur " couples don't know that I exist" .. U people are not ashamed to display Double standards anywhere.
TUFIA I SPIT ON UR AFONJA HEAD..

BTW ur gals are cheap and dont have self worth thats why men dont value them, just pick an afonja gal and give her belle. Marriage don happen be that grin
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm just an idiot!!!..
I tot u said " our gals are running back to u"
But now u have changed mouth undecided
Typical coneheaded afonja always speaking from both sides of his mouth. grin

Before u were rejoicing saying "ur gals are running back to us".. Now I proved u wrong, u have shifted it to ur " couples don't know that I exist" .. U people are not ashamed to display Double standards anywhere.
TUFIA I SPIT ON UR AFONJA HEAD..

BTW ur gals are cheap and dont have self worth thats why men dont value them, just pick an afonja gal and give her belle. Marriage don happen be that grin

they're cheap and the guy had to take her on boat to the sea to propose to her? guy just continue with your lifestyle.

no sensible Igbo girls wont like to live in an equality environment, stay with men with guts and romantic approaches

I pity any girl that will end up with u this ewu because your thuggery life won't make her to live long that's if you don't use her for ritual
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]they're cheap and the guy had to take her on boat to the sea to propose to her? guy just continue with your lifestyle.
no sensible Igbo girls wont like to live in an equality environment, stay with men with guts and romantic approaches
I pity any girl that will end up with u this ewu because your thuggery life won't make her to live long that's if you don't use her for ritual [/s]

Hahahahaha afonjas and backwardness .
So what's d big deal taken her to the sea? grin.
U are just dundie abeg grin
Hope u saw how the lucky conehead gal was laffing like she hit Gold? wink .
Ofcourse marrying igbo man/woman is like hitting treasure for yorubas, they know their ugly genes are going to be toned when mixed up with igbo blood. cool
Even DJ cuppy(otedolas daughter) with all their money is enjoying omo igbo prick.
We dont do afonja gals but wen we want to mingle we look for he best among u. wink

U will continue crying while "omo igbo" pummel afonja girls pussy in this No man's Land grin
NTooor!!! tongue

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ngozi123(f): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Michael004:
Aunty, you run after us. I have three different igbo ladies for hand self.

Lol, the lies people tell themselves. Three Igbo women are chasing you and you still have time to be posting rubbish on Nairaland? Who do you think you're fooling?

This is really sad, I'm just trying to imagine the Yoruba guys I've come across irl coming to this site to brag about Igbo women chasing them when the total opposite is the case undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ngozi123(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Tbh, it seems that more and more Yoruba women want to marry Igbo these days, it's just that they seem scared that they'll get dumped for an Igbo woman. I actually know of a Yoruba woman who's trying to link her daughter up with a handsome Igbo guy I know. He wants an Igbo woman though undecided. In all of my 2+ decades of life, I've never seen an Igbo woman do this, even those who have married Yorubas themselves grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hahahahaha afonjas and backwardness .
So what's d big deal taken her to the sea? grin.
U are just dundie abeg grin
Hope u saw how the lucky conehead gal was laffing like she hit Gold? wink .
Ofcourse marrying igbo man/woman is like hitting treasure for yorubas, they know their ugly genes are going to be toned when mixed up with igbo blood. cool
Even DJ cuppy(otedolas daughter) with all their money is enjoying omo igbo prick.
We dont do afonja gals but wen we want to mingle we look for he best among u. wink

U will continue crying while "omo igbo" pummel afonja girls pussy in this No man's Land grin
NTooor!!! tongue

if your brain Is not on reverse? what's my concern with the pic attached?

you spending your hardened money to fvck any girls is nothing to celebrate

my only joy is that your younger ones lingual would change by fire by force, they ve to learn Yoruba in hard way If they need to school in lag even you that's still serving your Oga for 10yrs is learning it in hard way, that's my joy not this Yoruba girls you claimed banging with your hardened money

Igbo men can keep marrying any Yoruba girls but Yoruba we keep marrying the classic Igbo girls, those una village girls Is a no no for us

the Yoruba girls marrying una is doing that on her own peril when your girls are running away from short of lifespan
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

my only joy is that your younger ones lingual would change by fire by force, they ve to learn Yoruba in hard way If they need to school in lag even you that's still serving your Oga for 10yrs is learning it in hard way, that's my joy not this Yoruba girls you claimed banging with your hardened money

Igbo men can keep marrying any Yoruba girls but Yoruba we keep marrying the classic Igbo girls, those una village girls Is a no no for us

the Yoruba girls marrying una is doing that on her own peril when your girls are running away from short of lifespan
Who be this?, who be this? grin grin grin...who won learn Yoruba, I'll rather learn Hausa than Yoruba, Yoruba is to local, and it's all about shout, shout,... Ask someone to bring water they'll shout, tell somebody excuse me na shout... There is even a certain time I was going to work, and I heard one bass voice at the back of the bus, as I just looked back I saw it was a Yoruba woman grin grin grin...and most of your women speak like that,the voice be like man ehhh, like "the rock "voice grin grin cheesy
Go to anywhere in the east and ask classy ones oo, and the community ones, they'll tell you they can never marry a Yoruba,and at times they'll rebuke it grin grin grin
Igbo girls would rather prefer marrying a man from Ghana, or other countries, than settling with a Yoruba man, that the in-laws won't make her rest, juju for this juju for that... Even the woman or man, that are a little educated, when they want to do a gentle argument with someone, you'll see them in " agbero" action, the woman can remove her wrapper on the road and fight with bare feet, while the man go remove shoe and shirt, to show you they be Floyd Mayweather grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Who be this?, who be this? grin grin grin...who won learn Yoruba, I'll rather learn Hausa than Yoruba, Yoruba is to local, and it's all about shout, shout,... Ask someone to bring water they'll shout, tell somebody excuse me na shout... There is even a certain time I was going to work, and I heard one bass voice at the back of the bus, as I just looked back I saw it was a Yoruba woman grin grin grin...and most of your women speak like that,the voice be like man ehhh, like "the rock "voice grin grin cheesy
Go to anywhere in the east and ask classy ones oo, and the community ones, they'll tell you they can never marry a Yoruba,and at times they'll rebuke it grin grin grin
Igbo girls would rather prefer marrying a man from Ghana, or other countries, than settling with a Yoruba man, that the in-laws won't make her rest, juju for this juju for that... Even the woman or man, that are a little educated, when they want to do a gentle argument with someone, you'll see them in " agbero" action, the woman can remove her wrapper on the road and fight with bare feet, while the man go remove shoe and shirt, to show you they be Floyd Mayweather grin grin

sense is far from what you can accomplished in life, just know that. pls how is it my business if u marry from Iraq, I'm not your family member

all these useless info are for your parent not for me, so ceased to be stupid when quoting me. you just kept roaming on the circle of repetition

tell your people littered here to go and protest at Alausa now against the compulsory language now. you want to learn Hausa then why were u mumu crying of Biafra before

you these bunch of confused lots
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

sense is far from what you can accomplished in life, just know that. pls how is it my business if u marry from Iraq, I'm not your family member

all these useless info are for your parent not for me, so ceased to be stupid when quoting me. you just kept roaming on the circle of repetition

tell your people littered here to go and protest at Alausa now against the compulsory language now. you want to learn Hausa then why were u mumu crying of Biafra before

you these bunch of confused lots
Yes oooo, I'll rather learn Hausa, I didn't say I like their character... Their language is sweet to hear not Yoruba... Any how you try and speak Yoruba, somebody would think na fight, they'll shout, that's what I mean. smiley..so you can see ,am not confused as you that misinterpreted my discuss... Thank you sir, for the beautiful accolades you gave my parents and my people, I appreciate smiley...i see you don't have the strength to talk again... but what I'll advice you, make your people understand that character building and development start from a people, and let them think with their brains... Not claiming, American blacks, Beyonce, and rihanna and tagging them as "omo yoruba",still making them remember (and their horrific past) the slave trade era... smiley...and most of these American blacks don't even care they want to go on with their lives...and another thing the juju(black magic) aspect, you can be the first to tell them this is barbaric... Yunno I gave you hints to improve your group of people wink...have a beautiful and blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ategberoson:

I know u are a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke so i do my best to correct ur dead brain with pictorials so u will understand better, they said "a picture paints a thousand words" wink

Ategberoson:

mumu I dont need to spend much money to Bleep ur ugly afonja gal if u dont know I use ur language to cajole them..becoz they enjoy my "omo ibo prik trust me
Even if I spend money, its not ur money so stop crying grin

Ategberoson:

MUMU.. grin Speaking ur language does not mean anything aslong as I know my root as " NWAFOR" cool..As long as I dnt change my name , besides nobody forced me to learn yoruba i learned it on my own and its now to my advantage. cool.
if u only have sense u will know that speaking ur language can even be a disadvantage to u too, becoz they can now know when u plan evil.. While I use my one language too say what I want without u knowing it.

Ategberoson:

..hehehe I laugh u at this comment oya mumu U are actually saying the opposite grin
ur popular rich men are running after lower igbo gals while normal igbo guys are going for ur best women in term of beauty and Power.

...Davido popular musician is going crazy over ordinary chioma (school dropout ) grin who is not even fine compared to an average igbo gal we see everyday.
...Even one of ur governors is married to igbo women I guess yoruba women is not good enuff for him to be a first lady grin

....Otedolas daughter(DJ cuppy) is going crazy over "omo ibo".
....Peter okoye is marrying the most beautiful yoruba girl I have ever seen (Lola)
....an ibo guy OBINNA is marrying former "SENATOR" Florence Ita Giwa daughter.. And the gal is going crazy over "obinna" on her Instagram handle. The "Omo ibo" prick is doing wonders in her pvssy tongue.

Ategberoson:

u are just a sophisticated slowpoke.. cool
THE Truth still remains that IGBO MEN are taking good care of ur YORUBA SISTERS more than u yoruba men..
Thats u see them praising igbo men everywhere on facebook , twitter and Instagram.
Who no like better thing?
Honestly 'm not even happy that those yoruba
women are getting lucky to marry IGBO MEN because they dont deserve IGBO MAN" angry

I hope u have put some sense in ur conehead. undecided

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ngozi123:

Tbh, it seems that more and more Yoruba women want to marry Igbo these days, it's just that they seem scared that they'll get dumped for an Igbo woman. I actually know of a Yoruba woman who's trying to link her daughter up with a handsome Igbo guy I know. He wants an Igbo woman though undecided. In all of my 2+ decades of life, I've never seen an Igbo woman do this, even those who have married Yorubas themselves grin.

My sister Of course they know igbo men are gold...their parents deceived them when were small telling them lies against igbo men.
But now they have opened their eyes that those things are lies.
Every yoruba woman married to igbo man always praise him on social media
Even Yoruba billionaire's daughter DJ CUPPY was dumped by Anichebe she couldnt endure it because the guy took good care of her and even bougt her a car ( she quickly rushed to another igbo guy) grin

Who no like better thing?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2018
I've been following this tread for three days and my laughter never ceased. Here in abuja, we know Afonja girls as being very promiscuous even whrn married and the Igbo girls follow money and most times with indomie and egg you can easily pummel an Igbo pussay. How come nobody here is taking about the Yarinyas in the north?
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by sansid(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Well, what else will happen if not that they pressurized the poor girl to giving in to their wish. She is yet to move on and it is close to seven years now.
Simbrixton:
what happened bro
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by sansid(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
wingmanII:

You can't be Igbo. No Igbo man would say, "I am Ibo".

Sorry, I wish I could be of help to you. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.