Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67231 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

The last time I checked davido was the one dying for her.

He even created a track for her.

You afonjas would be lusting after igbo women and then turn around to say igbo women are the ones chasing you.

Are you guys that deluded?

Besides, davido is rich. I can't blame a girl for trying to get some level of comfort.
Davido dying hehehehe, the chioma saga further proves that igbo women do not have dignity. Why are your women dying for our dicks. I asked one, she gave me reason she can't marry igbo, she said she can't afford to drink water that is used to clean human corpse as a tradition. That is so barbaric. I am sure that is what chioma thought about too. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

I have nothing to cry about because the way you're being imposed to learn yoruba lang by fire by force is giving me joy

thanks to ambode
Lol abi nao. You can even see that with the way he responds. He is responding with a Yoruba language .The Igbo language will soon go extinct at this rate .

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Azam101: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
wingmanII:
Why is this relevant to the public? Is he the first man to accept an inter tribal relationship? Rubbish post!
Go n sit down !
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Oba akiolu : "Lagos is a no mans land"
Igbo's are not ur mate.
We have turned afonja to tenanats in lag and still chop their women for free. grin.
When we wan marry we settle for igbo women.
The few afonja women who got luck a tripping everyday. grin

IGBOS ARE NOT UR MATE

even the Igbo elites know they're not in the same class with powerful Yoruba

politically and in all ramifications they're above you, is that not why you folks always jealous of them? your girls would be running to us whether u like or not and they'll be chopping the rod perfectly

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Michael004:
Wetin concern us with aliens language grin

Abi o my brother. I tire o

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by melzabull(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
My dad told me yesterday Grow with him it touched me
Is your man Igbo?
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
maestroferddi:
If only you can apply half of the speed you put hitting the keyboard to doing a modicum of critical thinking, that would, without any shadow of doubt, put you on a good stead.

Tell me how the absence of a formal statistic on the incidence of Igbos marrying Yorubas does invalidate my assertion that is too obvious? I am conversant with the goings-on in Igboland and I can count the number of Igbo men who married Yoruba women in the fingers of one hand.

The converse cannot be a starker contrast. Everyday the media, both traditional and new is replete with news of Yorubas throwing parties/soirees for landing an Igbo wife...So what are you talking about?

You are comedic, Olohun! When did names begin to matter? Are there not many people/children bearing Yoruba names who can neither hold their own speaking the language nor are able to trace their roots?

You should be praying that omo igbo takes it easy with your family arrangement/culture because I am imagining what our uber-exposed ladies will be unleashing on your rather rigid/passe' cultural values...

Lol, what exactly can I pinpoint out as a fact from all this non coherent epistles your wrote up there.

Really?. You can count the number of Igbo guys marrying Yoruba women , that’s wonderful .

Bit by bit, your women will mostly be indoctrinated with the Yoruba way of life if the menace of marrying Yoruba guys does not stop. That is what you should be worried about Mr. Okoro.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dareal90s(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Michael004:
Davido dying hehehehe, the chioma saga further proves that igbo women do not have dignity. Why are your women dying for our dicks. I asked one, she gave me reason she can't marry igbo, she said she can't afford to drink water that is used to clean human corpse as a tradition. That is so barbaric. I am sure that is what chioma thought about too. grin
Chioma is now free from that barbaric act, so evil.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]even the Igbo elites know they're not in the same class with powerful Yoruba
politically and in all ramifications they're above you, is that not why you folks always jealous of them? your girls would be running to us whether u like or not and they'll be chopping the rod perfectly[/s]

Hehehehe what is foool saying bikonu.
Even when ur women are saying u ate useless grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Michael004:
Yes, that is why you rush down to their region for survival hehehehe.

Ofcoz its a no mans land..
Thats why u are now tenants in Lagos grin
We just rushed down there to make u tenants.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by maestroferddi: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol, what exactly can I pinpoint out as a fact from all this non coherent epistles your wrote up there.

Really?. You can count the number of Igbo guys marrying Yoruba women , that’s wonderful .

Bit by bit, your women will mostly be indoctrinated with the Yoruba way of life if the menace of marrying Yoruba guys does not stop. That is what you should be worried about Mr. Okoro.
I have been able to refute your arguments both technically and factually as anybody reading our interchange can attest.

You are merely beating the air/shadow-boxing knowing that your viewpoints have been rubbished.

So gba be e and stop running a temperature...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehe what is foool saying bikonu.
Even when ur women are saying u ate useless grin

you morons will do anything to dent others people image. even a mad man knows that was Photoshop. you mumu are known with Photoshop all your life

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]you morons will do anything to dent others people image. even a mad man knows that was Photoshop. you mumu are known with Photoshop all your life[/s]

Hahahaha hahahahahaha grin
See mumu ooooo
Photoshop? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
No be only Photoshop na.. Na photo market. grin
Ar u surprised? grin
I promised to make u cry this is just the bigining. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Tundeobama(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
i noticed igbo girls and other southern girls fall easily for yoruba guys.i have experienced this a lot its easy to win other tribe ladys hrt for us because they always make themselves easy for us.
yoruba girls don't come cheap to fall into relationship easily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by ariesbull: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
I pity Yoruba ladies....nobody not even their men 1ant them ...even ooni married elsewhere

Chai

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by kennyjodeci(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm Ngozi Bolanle...nice combo
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hahahaha hahahahahaha grin
See mumu ooooo
Photoshop? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
No be only Photoshop na.. Na photo market. grin
Ar u surprised? grin
I promised to make u cry this is just the bigining. grin

I found immense and incessant joy in your Yoruba learning instead. guess your lesson teachers deserve that accolades grin omo eran (imbeciles cow)

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ofcoz its a no mans land..
Thats why u are now tenants in Lagos grin
We just rushed down there to make u tenants.
grin
Yes, but yorubas run everything on it. We make the law, we install and control everything in it. What a no man's land hehehehe grin. Hope your children are learning our language fast in no man's land grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
ariesbull:
I pity Yoruba ladies....nobody not even their men 1ant them ...even ooni married elsewhere

Chai
Yes, your father is the one marrying the ones that are marrying day and night. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dareal90s:

Chioma is now free from that barbaric act, so evil.
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
wingmanII:
Why is this relevant to the public? Is he the first man to accept an inter tribal relationship? Rubbish post!

Considering the senseless war between Yoruba's and Igbo's here, this is enlightening.

We are all one people. Our blood is red

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Simbrixton(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry
Nightmareo07:

U MEAN THE ABOBAKU YORUBA that don't value their "cheap" ugly afonja women and still sell their fortune run to marry "xpensive" igbo women grin..
yoruba women are not ugly

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Simbrixton(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
sansid:

In Nigeria,inter tribal marriage is a very big issue. I am IBO but wanted to marry a Mupun lady from Jos, trust me u don't want to hear my story when the lady's father found out.
what happened bro
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Its time to take Oyeka home.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Simbrixton(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
What we read online is not a good reflection of what really obtains only about 15% of yorubas marry other ethnic groups beauty is very subjective no particular ethnic group is more beautiful than others and every human deserves respect no one is ugly

To the igbos abusing yorubas for marrying igbo women ireti ola Doyle married an igbo Patrick Doyle lola omotayo married igbo dj cuppy daughter of the second richest yoruba man dates igbos a little chill pill guys

For the yorubas hailing intertribal marriage as some sort of conquest its no achievement this marriages should be a symbol of unity so take a chill pill

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by djon78(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
tribalism is a very bad thing. look how people are fighting over intermarriage, nawa for blacks.

A young woman saw a man that makes her happy and you have turned it to tribal bashing.

Me I be igbo man, may end up before the year ends with a lady from kogi. Previously brought my fellow Anambra girl but my dad no one use ear hear that.
I even quarreled seriously with my dad about it but later began to see what they were seeing.

This present kogi girl is a complete wife material, she is even a virgin, although sometimes I worry about my childrens ikwunne mothers place being non igbo. But am presently fasting and praying to get the final divine direction. Once God gives me green light. Then I am wifing that girl one time. And she herself so much wants to be my wife, na me dey dull. But once I finish the prayer I am doing, na marriage straight.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Simbrixton(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
The igbo vs yoruba is quite funny to me for lots of reasons and I wonder if nairalanders can change most of the reasons for the hatred are unnecessary my igbo friend in real life once told me his own narrative of 67 about how ojukwu released Awolowo(it was actually Gowon that released awo) and how awo fought on the naija side of the conflict

The yoruba narrative is interesting nnamdi azikiwe had not tried to rule Yorubaland through ncnc Awolowo had no choice but to gain power by convincing yoruba members of ncnc to decamp to AG playing the tribal card Azikiwe den allied with north ignoring Awolowo offer to partner with him and form a government azikiwe was part of the government that imprisoned Awolowo in 1962 yorubas never really called igbos betrayers after all this den the coup and civil war if you ask me this generation should try to kill tribalism in the best possible way the black race is far below other races

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by SirBunky85(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Afonja + Igbo = FLATONJA angry

Yoruba Amaka tongue
I dey tells u
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Godhead4(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
H
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Godhead4:

My oga iyaf do nahh!!
Don't you think?

Lolz.. I wan teach these yeye people some sense!!. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.