Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67238 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Look that the heads again grin
I checked again , the skulls look like some Fulani shallow skulls.
Afonjas just don't do anything right, they get caught when tryna do anything. Look at the Offa robbers, good thing they got caught tho

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Dansnow post=69059491]
I checked again , the skulls look like some Fulani shallow skulls.
Afonjas just don't do anything right, they get caught when tryna do anything. Look at the Offa robbers, good thing they got caught tho[/quote

grin.. grin grin ]
Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Wawuuuu!!! I'm.becile grin
They will soon use her for ritual.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Michael004:
Lol, why is chioma killing herself on top davido despite having different baby mamas grin
Man there is a Porshe car involved.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ngozi123(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

The last time I checked davido was the one dying for her.

He even created a track for her.

You afonjas would be lusting after igbo women and then turn around to say igbo women are the ones chasing you.

Are you guys that deluded?

Besides, davido is rich. I can't blame a girl for trying to get some level of comfort.

Exactly. I've been saying this for a while now but they refuse to listen. Nigeria is still very much a conservative country where men chase women for the most part. Igbo women are not chasing after Yoruba men.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1005: 3:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Ngozi123:

Exactly. I've been saying this for a while now but they refuse to listen. Nigeria is still very much a conservative country where men chase women for the most part. Igbo women are not chasing after Yoruba men.
They are deluded.

The only group of people that chase anything in skirts and without standards and then turn around to claim the women chase them.
With their ugly faces and terrible skin. grin

Not even the widely acknowledged handsome italian men have that kind of complex.

Which is why their afonja wives know the kind of husbands they are married to and then keep their own chains of boyfriends outside too, and later run away from their marital homes when they are tired of their yoruba husbands, or when their boyfriends diccks are now too sweet to let go.

Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:
[/s]

Shut up!!! Ur sister said we are useless. Can't u see? undecided

everyone know that, glad you're confessing to my earlier submission. your weird of life made your girls to be running after us and we will keep welcoming them to save them from the incessant slavery you people are putting them

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by ariesbull: 6:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Yes, your father is the one marrying the ones that are marrying day and night. grin

Their men seems not to be proud of them ..maybe this their attitude even Ooni married a non yoruba when he was made a king

My father can't marry them ....to answer your question

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by ariesbull: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Yes, but yorubas run everything on it. We make the law, we install and control everything in it. What a no man's land hehehehe grin. Hope your children are learning our language fast in no man's land grin

Very soon the oba of Lagos would have Igbo ancestry the way it is going and Ooni of Ife in the next 20yrs would have Igbo mother and you know that it means

They would take the capital to Igbo land the way davido and the ondo gov is doing ....

So we have our economy and taking 50 percent of your economy and culture. Don't worry we are making progress

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Billygee2u: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
agbonkamen:
but Afonjas are not to be trusted o grin
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2018
ariesbull:

Very soon the oba of Lagos would have Igbo ancestry the way it is going and Ooni of Ife in the next 20yrs would have Igbo mother and you know that it means

They would take the capital to Igbo land the way davido and the ondo gov is doing ....

So we have our economy and taking 50 percent of your economy and culture. Don't worry we are making progress
Okay grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Why did you people betrayed ojukwu during election?
We never betrayed ojukwu during election where are your facts.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Davido dying hehehehe, the chioma saga further proves that igbo women do not have dignity. Why are your women dying for our dicks. I asked one, she gave me reason she can't marry igbo, she said she can't afford to drink water that is used to clean human corpse as a tradition. That is so barbaric. I am sure that is what chioma thought about too. grin
Lies smiley...i am telling you if chioma has two opportunities between an igbo man that's just well to do, and 30 Billion "Davido"...she'll choose the igbo man that loves her dearly... You know why she believes she's more secured with him, than a Yoruba person, that the cousins,mother-in-law would want to kill her with juju, especially if they know she's not doing their commands... That woman won't be safe in her husband's house... Every[color=#990000][/color] igbo person knows that's why they refuse handing their daughters to Yoruba men... Please no vex smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by bella18(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
ook, i hear well
cool
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Tundeobama:
i noticed igbo girls and other southern girls fall easily for yoruba guys.i have experienced this a lot its easy to win other tribe ladys hrt for us because they always make themselves easy for us.
yoruba girls don't come cheap to fall into relationship easily.
Ehhhhh... Who tell you, I do not condemn, but this is the truth, in my area, Yoruba girls dress off colour and are not fashion inclined and are submissive about anything that comes in trousers, Igbo girls on the other hand, dress like super stars, and when especially they are approached by Yoruba men, they refuse... ,I can say the igbo girls only like Yoruba men that are educated and has the money to take care of them in their youthful days... They don't just date with anyhow men that crosses their path, and I'm talking about the igbo girls that are kind of loose in character, for the well bred ones, you can't see them doing such, these ones are epitome of beauty's, natural to the core, dress modest, and when you see them you'll want to make them your wife at all grounds. In igbo land if a girl sleeps around, it's a disgrace to her family, and they could be ostracised in their village, that's why these loose girls hide their uncalled relationship to the last, till when they say quits.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm not ur brother I can't be a brother to wicked ritualist...
Let's start counting this week.

Drug and skull mining.. The one that will occur more this week. Oponu.
Nna, leave am, no talk like that, you be Christian, no matter how uneducated and not listening they are they are still our brothers in Christ Jesus, don't talk like them Nnu go!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

cry no more dimwit. i know I'm hurting you with the truth but that's just the blunt truth, no more no less

you need to quit ranting like a spoilt toy, people they abuse of ritualism, Igbo sef dey abuse. shame no dey catch una? onye ara
I can say without any doubt that the Yorubas having taking the lead in human ritualism... You know sometimes I think this is a consequence of judgements against the Igbos... There was a time the Igbos were high in top in fraudulent crimes, and your group of people would insult, and castigate the Igbos group, Now the table is turned,the yorubas seem to be more interested in this spec of quick wealth (ritualism) and even fraud, what I have learnt is this do not judge another man when you do also the same things... wink

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Dansnow:

Those are flat head skulls in this picture. I wonder which tribe they belong to.
grin grin grin smiley Alright sir, you seem to be an expert in the trade.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:
[color=#990000][/color]
grin grin grin smiley Alright sir, you seem to be an expert in the trade.
Nahhhh!!! how can I be when I'm not Afonja.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:
[s]everyone know that, glad you're confessing to my earlier submission. your weird of life made your girls to be running after us and we will keep welcoming them to save them from the incessant slavery you people are putting them[/s]

This is exactly why some1 from said people u are sophisticated morons grin
"U are there shouting "ur gals are running back to us" why igbo priick is pummelling ur afonja gals on low key" grin if u kno u kno.
Inbox me let me send u nude of itunuoluwa..scattered on my phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

This is exactly why some1 from said people u are sophisticated morons grin
"U are there shouting "ur gals are running back to us" why igbo priick is pummelling ur afonja gals on low key" grin if u kno u kno.
Inbox me let me send u nude of itunuoluwa..scattered on my phone. grin

Henrietta just left after chopping some rod. only kid keep Lady nude on phone. you're always confirming my assertion of tagging u a kid

anyway kid we always be a kid, itunuoluwa ko itunuamadioha ni. show it to your parent and stop ranting because u are sleeping with secondary school student

grow up

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

I can say without any doubt that the Yorubas having taking the lead in human ritualism... You know sometimes I think this is a consequence of judgements against the Igbos... There was a time the Igbos were high in top in fraudulent crimes, and your group of people would insult, and castigate the Igbos group, Now the table is turned,the yorubas seem to be more interested in this spec of quick wealth (ritualism) and even fraud, what I have learnt is this do not judge another man when you do also the same things... wink

you need to read diligently before jumping like a loosed dog, the morons I responded to started ritualism that had been a norms in your region and I responded him with facts that he can't debunked and you're here crying like helpless baby

eti poto! I get una time OK?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

Henrietta just left after chopping some rod. only kid keep Lady nude on phone. you're always confirming my assertion of tagging u a kid
anyway kid we always be a kid, itunuoluwa ko itunuamadioha ni. show it to your parent and stop ranting because u are sleeping with secondary school student
grow up

No be Henrietta.. Na Anleka grin
Henrietta must be a street groundnut seller I guess grin.
Abeg pm me and see itunus nyash. grin

Thats why I dont regret learning yoruba grin
Just speak a little language to itunu and Nike.
And have free access to the afonja kpekus.
If u know u know. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]Henrietta just left after chopping some rod. only kid keep Lady nude on phone. you're always confirming my assertion of tagging u a kid
grow up[/s]

If u know u know. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

If u know u know. grin

u be ode ½ if u fvck Yoruba girls 3million. how does that negate the fact that your ladies are running away from enslavement, they're running to Yoruba like sugar

and I won't debunked your assertions because Igbo guys spend recklessly without foresight on ladies that give other guys for free. una mumu never do

FYI, Henrietta is just a side chic, gat no room for gf, a working class that u can't even smell her shoes

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

you need to read diligently before jumping like a loosed dog, the morons I responded to started ritualism that had been a norms in your region and I responded him with facts that he can't debunked and you're here crying like helpless baby

eti poto! I get una time OK?
smiley Thank you sir... Started ritualism... tongue ...i must say you must be a professor in this trade for you to know the history... And you said "...that had been a norms in your region"...please do you really know the definition of "norms"...and if you did mean that, as you said norm, why isn't there a daily harvest of heads in the eastern region compared to the Yoruba states. Your fact are factless, Mr, because it holds no water or can't be discerned by reasoning. smiley wink smiley
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

u be ode ½ if u fvck Yoruba girls 3million. how does that negate the fact that your ladies are running away from enslavement, they're running to Yoruba like sugar

and I won't debunked your assertions because Igbo guys spend recklessly without foresight on ladies that give other guys for free. una mumu never do

FYI, Henrietta is just a side chic, gat no room for gf, a working class that u can't even smell her shoes
Na wa ooo, it seems that you have been rejected by an igbo lady before... And your just bitter against them... I sense that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

smiley Thank you sir... Started ritualism... tongue ...i must say you must be a professor in this trade for you to know the history... And you said "...that had been a norms in your region"...please do you really know the definition of "norms"...and if you did mean that, as you said norm, why isn't there a daily harvest of heads in the eastern region compared to the Yoruba states. Your fact are factless, Mr, because it holds no water or can't be discerned by reasoning. smiley wink smiley

thank your creator dude, young men that died like chicken in your region, aren't dying just natural, after Hausa, Igbo are known to be strong, so what's killing them if not ritual. my uncle that grown up in Enugu knew all una story, I did my service there and I knew many too

so no region is crime free, make una allow us hear words with the way una dey paint una region as if is Florida

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Na wa ooo, it seems that you have been rejected by an igbo lady before... And your just bitter against them... I sense that. smiley

FYI, I have them many as frds and side chic, so what's ur point ?
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

COW..This is why them call una sophisticated slowpoke abeg tell me where I mentioned 3million on my post grin. them curse this tribe with lie abeg
shocked
Ategberoson:

Hehehehe..we all know the mumu tribe that use their last card to throw party and start begging for 500naira the following day.
Gbenga comes to mind grin

Ategberoson:

.. Hehehe see dirty afonja wan get "working class" side chick..LMAO.
go and mine skull abeg

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

COW..This is why them call una sophisticated slowpoke abeg tell me where I mentioned 3million on my post grin. them curse this tribe with lie abeg
shocked

Hehehehe..we all know the mumu tribe that use their last card to throw party and start begging for 500naira the following day.
Gbenga comes to mind grin

.. Hehehe see dirty afonja wan get "working class" side chick..LMAO.
go and mine skull abeg

I know you're those alaba boy that lack education. you read me well, if u fvck 100million Yoruba girls, that had nothing to invalidate my earlier proposition regards to your ladies rushing us

so u ve no point, if you like ve tinuke pvssy hw is dt my business

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

thank your creator dude, young men that died like chicken in your region, aren't dying just natural, after Hausa, Igbo are known to be strong, so what's killing them if not ritual. my uncle that grown up in Enugu knew all una story, I did my service there and I knew many too

so no region is crime free, make una allow us hear words with the way una dey paint una region as if is Florida
That's because our region is not only Florida... But the hidden Atlantis(A place of untold beauty).... If you want to say "....whats killing igbo is ritual" ...i'll say you are negating yourself, I grew up in South west Nigeria, and I see the atrocities when a Yoruba man is either your landlord or your neighbor, they'll use juju to tie each others destiny (Yorubas and destiny), that's why most of your young men are confused and going on the streets as rogues and touts, because they've been charmed and ridiculed of their destiny. In the area, I live I know it's God that has been saving me and my family, the envy here on my street because of our beautiful house in the area by Yoruba people has made them do so much atrocities... But God has always been there to protect his children. The harvesting of heads isn't it for juju by these fetish priest of you people, there's charm for destiny, charm for wealth, charm for hypnotism, charm for protection... Yoruba!!! ,and another thing when they practice a religion they'll either practice it with juju side by side, that's why in various roundabouts you can't but see "egbon",as you guys call it littered all around. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.