Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Did I Cheat On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Cheat On Her? (1881 Views)

Please How Can I Cheat This Nature? / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Cheat On Her? by charminy: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
well first of all let me start by saying hi to everyone reading this....I've been dating this girl for almost 5years and just like every other relationship it has had it's ups and downs.. problem started when I call her and she's on other calls almost everything night when guys call girls they dating or wooing and when I ask who that is it's either it's her friend or someone else and I'll have to call for at least 4times before she picks up..at a time she told me she was on the phone with a guy toasting her and I was like WTF? who does that?if she's not up to something but I let that slide.. fast forward events to one week after that when a friend of mine told me about a job opening so I told my girlfriend or ex about it and told her to bring her CV to my place so I can help her go about the job thing so one one fateful day which was actually the last day I had to get her CV I told her she needed to do her best to get her credentials even if it means sleeping over at my place,mind you her place is just 20 minutes drive from where I live so when I told her of the possibility of her sleeping over she said i should forget about the job all because she had plans of traveling to go see her sister the next morning and she didn't want to miss that..I got angry at her statement and regretted trying to get her a job but as my babe that she is on forgave she brought the credentials the next day.. that her statement made me weary of her so called travel.. day after that she travelled,i had a hunch she wasn't saying the truth about her journey so I was sensitive to details..
she got to her sisters place that has 2 kids and you know how kids are,(always noisy and all that)..when she got there hardly do I call her and she picks up..she will later Cal me back and say she ha put her phone on silent because of her sister's kids..which I reluctantly agreed sometimes she'd call from a bathroom (echoes and isolated voices)I would notice this and reluctantly overlook it...fast forward to the day she came back and came around to spend some days with me but due to the fact that I already had a hunch I had to go through her phone and saw some conversation with her sister where they talked about money the guy sends her and how he wants her to come to see the guy but she told the guy not now..
that alone increased my suspicion so I went through her stuff and found her but ticket to Lagos..I couldn't sleep that night because I knew something was up.. she also claimed she went. ShopRite with her sister and family, took lost of pictures and non of them was in any of the pictures not even the kids... when she woke up in the morning I confronted her with Al my finding and she denied all of them without trying to prove her innocence which annoyed me so much and I lost my cool and hit her(which I still regret)we made up after that but I wasnt convinced but kept my cool.. she left and called me to say it was over between us her reason being that I hit her..it pained me but but I said ok reason being that I don't trust her as I used to and I don't want to hit her again.. but after that she kept on calling me that she wants us back..and me I am not ready for that being that I have trust issues and want to over come that..so one day a female friend of mine came and spent the night(something I had not done since I was dating her)so the next morning she came to the house unannounced and saw the friend that slept over.. she cried and left..thing is I loved her but I didn't trust her so needed time to get over the issues..but my conscience is hurting me because she said I cheated.. truely I was with someone but would you say I cheated..we broke up!!
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Oyindidi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Next time, abeg try summarize
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by omamush(f): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
this your story get as e be
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
saw some conversation with her sister where they talked about money the guy sends her and how he wants her to come to see the guy but she told the guy not now..
that alone increased my suspicion so I went through her stuff and found her but ticket to Lagos2

female friend of mine came and spent the night(something I had not done since I was dating her)so the next morning she came to the house unannounced and saw the friend that slept over

You done equalise na. ojoro cancel ojoro.

What do you both want now? Extra time or penalty shootout?

10 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
So immediately someone say it's over, you bring in another person and hump?

Bro you cheated. Infact you were subconsciously waiting for an avenue to cheat.
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by donokoh(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

You done equalise na. ojoro cancel ojoro.
What do you both want now? Extra time or penalty shootout?
funny you
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by mimimile93: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
charminy:
well first of all let me start by saying hi to everyone reading this....I've been dating this girl for almost 5years and just like every other relationship it has had it's ups and downs.. problem started when I call her and she's on other calls almost everything night when guys call girls they dating or wooing and when I ask who that is it's either it's her friend or someone else and I'll have to call for at least 4times before she picks up..at a time she told me she was on the phone with a guy toasting her and I was like WTF? who does that?if she's not up to something but I let that slide.. fast forward events to one week after that when a friend of mine told me about a job opening so I told my girlfriend or ex about it and told her to bring her CV to my place so I can help her go about the job thing so one one fateful day which was actually the last day I had to get her CV I told her she needed to do her best to get her credentials even if it means sleeping over at my place,mind you her place is just 20 minutes drive from where I live so when I told her of the possibility of her sleeping over she said i should forget about the job all because she had plans of traveling to go see her sister the next morning and she didn't want to miss that..I got angry at her statement and regretted trying to get her a job but as my babe that she is on forgave she brought the credentials the next day.. that her statement made me weary of her so called travel.. day after that she travelled,i had a hunch she wasn't saying the truth about her journey so I was sensitive to details..
she got to her sisters place that has 2 kids and you know how kids are,(always noisy and all that)..when she got there hardly do I call her and she picks up..she will later Cal me back and say she ha put her phone on silent because of her sister's kids..which I reluctantly agreed sometimes she'd call from a bathroom (echoes and isolated voices)I would notice this and reluctantly overlook it...fast forward to the day she came back and came around to spend some days with me but due to the fact that I already had a hunch I had to go through her phone and saw some conversation with her sister where they talked about money the guy sends her and how he wants her to come to see the guy but she told the guy not now..
that alone increased my suspicion so I went through her stuff and found her but ticket to Lagos..I couldn't sleep that night because I knew something was up.. she also claimed she went. ShopRite with her sister and family, took lost of pictures and non of them was in any of the pictures not even the kids... when she woke up in the morning I confronted her with Al my finding and she denied all of them without trying to prove her innocence which annoyed me so much and I lost my cool and hit her(which I still regret)we made up after that but I wasnt convinced but kept my cool.. she left and called me to say it was over between us her reason being that I hit her..it pained me but but I said ok reason being that I don't trust her as I used to and I don't want to hit her again.. but after that she kept on calling me that she wants us back..and me I am not ready for that being that I have trust issues and want to over come that..so one day a female friend of mine came and spent the night(something I had not done since I was dating her)so the next morning she came to the house unannounced and saw the friend that slept over.. she cried and left..thing is I loved her but I didn't trust her so needed time to get over the issues..but my conscience is hurting me because she said I cheated.. truely I was with someone but would you say I cheated..we broke up!!

Is she the one housing you?

Is she the one paying your bills?

Is she the one subscribing your phone?

Is she the one feeding you?

Has she offers you anything apart from pvssy?

If your answer to these questions is "NO"

Then you owe a b!tch no explanation.

She is even the one that owes you explanation on who she's bleeping behind your back.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Holymann(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

As long as she called off the relationship, He didn't cheat...
His life isn't a fenceless compound that she can walk in and out of at will.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Holymann:

As long as she called off the relationship, He didn't cheat...
His life isn't a fenceless compound that she can walk in and out of at will.
Is that how u easily let go of those u love?
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Timekeeper: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

So he shud continue loving someone that is provably fucking another person abi.. U wise

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timekeeper:

So he shud continue loving someone that is provably fucking another person abi.. U wise
Theres no evidence that she did.
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
charminy:
I've been dating this girl for almost 5years
Abeg I fit get your past questions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Is she the one housing you?

Is she the one paying your bills?

Is she the one subscribing your phone?

Is she the one feeding you?

Has she offers you anything apart from pvssy?

If your answer to these questions is "NO"

Then you owe a b!tch no explanation.

She is even the one that owes you explanation on who she's bleeping behind your back.

grin if I talk now, you go vex..lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Timekeeper: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

But action they say speaks louder than words.. She can't eat her cake and have it... He has been with her for 5 years, I'm sure the guy is in the right position to know if a lady has changed or not... Well, it's his life.. But no evidence that the guy too cheated on her, maybe dem no even touch each other

2 Likes

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by 9japarrot: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
All I can say to you is that fear girls, they are very stupid and confused set of humans,that don't know what they really want...

And I gbadu your style of keeping that side chick ever since then just incase wink

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Holymann(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't beg people to love me
Like 4FACEADELEKE said, she came back because the other guy failed her.
Talking about evidence, the texts with her sis said it all.
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by charminy: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

she didn't do anything to prove her innocence
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by charminy: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timekeeper:

But action they say speaks louder than words.. She can't eat her cake and have it... He has been with her for 5 years, I'm sure the guy is in the right position to know if a lady has changed or not... Well, it's his life.. But no evidence that the guy too cheated on her, maybe dem no even touch each other

I didn't even touch her..she wanted to come over ..I said yes because I had nothing to fear nor worry about since we broke up
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chai my guy you dey fall my hands.That girl is devils incarnate,you better warn her not to near your house again.Her escapade with the other guy didnt not go well so she is trying to come back to you.My brother you are not option z,or are you?all her options have failed thats why she came back to you.If you like yourself,never have anything to do with that useless hoe throughout your lifetime.Never give a cheat second chance.If were you i would have been so happy that she is crying,infact i will be more happier if she cries till death.After her ashawo journey no favour her na you she wan come use,console herself for a while.When business start to boom again she dump you again

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Give that advice to your son or your brother

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by MrCork: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin if I talk now, you go vex..lipsrsealed

..u again. .ok talk about yor favourite topic; sexxxxxy. .fuk fuk erection. .as usual did in yor last post smiley

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by payman(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

All these annoying nairaland girls...always trying to justify the Bleep ups of a fellow b***h.the guy no cheat on her,period.

1 Like

Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Most of the reason am still Celebate cheesy Relationship trauma !!
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
payman:
All these annoying nairaland girls...always trying to justify the Bleep ups of a fellow b***h.the guy no cheat on her,period.
manners please!
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by romenna: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

its over means its over, wetin she come find for the guy house again? and yes he is free to bring anoda person weda to hump or not as far as his babe don break up wit am
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by charminy: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

she told me she was going to warri, bus ticket I found was to Lagos and date on it was on the same day she was going to warri...
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
charminy:

she told me she was going to warri, bus ticket I found was to Lagos and date on it was on the same day she was going to warri...
Oops. I get now. Pele

(1) (Reply)

Help! Cheating In A Marriage / Do Tortoise Faeces Really Stop Beards From Growing / Woman Caught On Camera Eating A Man's Peni$ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.