Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,963 members, 7,852,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

How To Trick The Facebook News Feed Algorithm To Get Very Popular On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Trick The Facebook News Feed Algorithm To Get Very Popular On Facebook. (412 Views)

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) / Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Trick The Facebook News Feed Algorithm To Get Very Popular On Facebook. by ike6: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Everybody loves Approval, everybody loves real accolades from genuine people
I'm sure you've heard a lot about tips and tricks on how to increase your Facebook likes and comments, there are several services out there that can sell you likes and popularity at very modest prices, wow! Isn't that great? Unfortunately It isn't, you just retire to your sad life thinking about how bad it is to be the one liking your own pictures. It's just like paying an olosho only to end up wanking isn't it? Lol it is.
So today my fellow lazy youth, I'll be teaching you how to get a lot more likes on Facebook for free.

1. Likematic
This is an online application used to boost your Facebook likes especially a personal account. it stands for simplified media marketing. This app would literally like your pictures for you in a matter of seconds but the disadvantage is that your privacy setting must be set to public on every post so people from around the world ( especially Chinese) would boost the post. The likes are limited to about one hundred a day

2. Hashtags#
I'm sure you've heard about this one and tried it to no avail so next......

3 Ethical Hacking of the Facebook algorithm
This is the most popular way of gaining popularity on the gram. Its what most Instagram big boys and slay queens use to go up the grid on social media. It involves embedding your posts to popular sites and names so it redefines you algorithm ranking thereby naturally boosting your brand name or business. This is the best method because it involves real people with real comments and real likes, so the more the popularity.
Re: How To Trick The Facebook News Feed Algorithm To Get Very Popular On Facebook. by ShadowFighter: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry I don't need your help. My least like on FB is 1k already.

1 Like

Re: How To Trick The Facebook News Feed Algorithm To Get Very Popular On Facebook. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
What do we need the likes for?

(1) (Reply)

Add A Touch Of Romance With Unisex Bracelets / Is It Okay To Marry My Brother-in-law? / How true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.