Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is It Okay To Marry My Brother-in-law? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Marry My Brother-in-law? (411 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Marry My Brother-in-law? by monikmotivatioa: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2018
For a definition,brother-in-law is the brother of one's wife or husband. In this topic,it is wise to say that the person in question here is a woman asking: ''Is it okay to marry my brother-in-law? Dear Motivational reader,what do you have to say?

A woman is married to her husband and now she is asking if it is okay to also marry her brother-in-law,that is the brother to her husband.

My dear woman,is your husband dead or missing?Are you having problem with your husband and you feel you can get out of him by getting married to someone else?

But unfortunately,someone else you admire to marry is not someone else but your husband's blood if that is your reason for getting married to someone else... Continue reading: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/07/is-it-okay-to-marry-my-brother-in-law.html
Re: Is It Okay To Marry My Brother-in-law? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2018
many cultures (even in Nigeria) believes in the above, which is called LEVIRATE marriage...nothing wrong with that!

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies: How To Get Your Crush Without Shooting Your Shot / 6 Ways To Find Love Again / Some Ladies Want To Marry Desperately, No Much Need For Mr. Bad Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.