Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online (5941 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by realmedia(f): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2018
This young lovers have incurred wrath of online users after sharing a controversial and awkward picture of both of them together.

The young man who placed his head strategically in between his lady’s legs as he posed for a selfie in bed – posted the picture in a Facebook group as he publicly declared love for his partner.

full photo >> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/12/young-mans-awkward-selfie-with-his.html

1 Share

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by pyyxxaro: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2018
I just the imagine the kind ringworm and lakpalakpa when go don de the guy head

As e use head de rub that dirty kpekus embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by JasonScoolari: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
All these dirty Mamelodi Sundowns lovers sef. cheesy

Just look at the dirty environment he choose to bury his brain.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Kylekent59: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I just the imagine the kind ringworm and lakpalakpa when go don de the guy head

As e use head de rub that dirty kpekus embarassed

Understand the message he is passing.

How he was given birth to.

1 Like

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by pyyxxaro: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2018
Kylekent59:

Understand the message he is passing.

How he was given birth to.

I don't need to understand this kinda useless message

I have better and more important tinz to learn undecided
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Uyiii: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2018
The nigga wants to be born again, pun intendedcheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by falcon01: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin. Ladies and gentlemen allow Mr to introduce the northern Santa Claus
abdulibrama:
Am Abdul from the North. This is Opportunity to be a billionaire before the end of this year with about 1.6 million Naira through money rituals without blood or sacrifice. For further inquiry abdullahiibrama@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by babaonpoint: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Cool
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
falcon01:
grin grin. Ladies and gentlemen allow Mr to introduce the northern Santa Claus
grin

The idiot is a scammer grin
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by newdawn2017(f): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But na dirty boy naa, as we can all see
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by JasonScoolari: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
newdawn2017:
But na dirty boy naa, as we can all see
Was there any argument about that?
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:
grin

The idiot is a scammer grin
Why/ how people go dey fall at all for that kind rubbish still baffles me
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Cool23(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
No wonder the guy is almost bald see what dirty pussy can cause
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Why/ how people go dey fall at all for that kind rubbish still baffles me
Forget it bro, some will still fall for it. One bastard scammed me of #200 recharge card here on nairaland (first time I was scammed in my life). embarassed embarassed. What really pained me wasn't the Recharge card but how I was so stupid to fall for the scam embarassed embarassed
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by okwabayi(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Both of them are ugly

1 Like

Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by IamPlato(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
All These Zambians And Ugandans No De Taya?
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Forget it bro, some will still fall for it. One bastard scammed me of #200 recharge card here on nairaland (first time I was scammed in my life). embarassed embarassed. What really pained me wasn't the Recharge card but how I was so stupid to fall for the scam embarassed embarassed
Lolzz #200... Na poverty go kill that one walahi cheesy
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
EEDIOTS
Condoms would have done the needful
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz #200... Na poverty go kill that one walahi cheesy
The guys is an asshole, he has multiple monikers on nairaland, he do advertise this mtn promo with a fake screenshot attached as proof. The interface of the website was even convincing enough to proceed with the stupid process. The bastard will ask you to submit the recharge card pin so it can be processed. Just beware of him, he has this awkward domain name as his website
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2018
kemicalreaction:
The guys is an asshole, he has multiple monikers on nairaland, he do advertise this mtn promo with a fake screenshot attached as proof. The interface of the website was even convincing enough to proceed with the stupid process. The bastard will ask you to submit the recharge card pin so it can be processed . Just beware of him, he has this awkward domain name as his website
Hehehehe... That should have been the red flag. Well he got u once, he can't get u twice cheesy
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by femi4: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2018
He that findeth a hole...
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by durubennie(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2018
Ugly vultures
Re: Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
his dayz are numbered !!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Is The Reason Why We Don't Have iPhone 9 (PICTURES) / "Not Every Abroad Is Sweet" - Nigerian Lady Working In Dubai Eats Noodle From... / Does Indomie And Eggs Really Make Some Ladies Get Laid Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.