Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah (1532 Views)

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by kahal29: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Deputy leader of Senate, Bala Ibn Na'Allah (APC, Kebbi) has said that he and his followers have resolved not to leave the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Na'Allah whose name has been mentioned as one the nPDP members told our correspondent exclusively that they would remain in the party.

" In our state (Kebbi), we have already taken a position on what to do. Our state is APC, we have an APC governor and we are all for the party. If I want to go to any political party nobody can stop me but for now, that is not the position. People should stop spreading falsehood about me," he said.

He also spoke on their meeting where issues regarding the nPDP came up and the role the immediate past national chairman of the APC, John Odigie- Oyegun played.

Details later...

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-we-ve-taken-position-not-to-leave-apc--sen-na-allah-259180.html

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by GavelSlam: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
They know how their constituents would show them "love" should they do anyhow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by tuniski: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
They know how their constituents would show them "love" should they do anyhow.
Comprehension please!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin Useless people, you should have allowed the pigs to destroy you guys..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
I pity ipob miscreants and their Atiku grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by seunmsg(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos and wailers won't like this news.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by kahal29: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin Useless people, you should have allowed the pigs to destroy you guys..

I dey tell you.... They are becoming confused by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by odiks: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
By Aminu Baba.....

APC should be wary of these traitors who stayed behind. They are more dangerous than those who decamped without qualms. They hate the party but yet have no better alternative machinery for returning in 2019. We must never repeat the mistake of returning these group of rancorous legislators who have nothing better than to sabotage the good programs of Buhari for this country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by docadams: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
There is a saying that only a foolish man leaves the comfort of his shelter to enter a stormy drenching downpour. No umbrella can ever provide a comfortable cover

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by kahal29: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
docadams:
There is a saying that only a foolish man leaves the comfort of his shelter to enter a stormy drenching downpour. No umbrella can ever provide a comfortable cover

I concur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
2019 would be a very intersting year...

Buhari would be too dumbfounded to react...He won't even know what hit him...Lol.

I love politics.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by kahal29: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
2019 would be a very intersting year...

Buhari would be too dumbfounded to react...He won't even know what hit him...Lol.

I love politics.

It is you that will be dumbfounded by the massive votes that PMB will record in the south east.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
inyamuri flat.head jews won't like this news

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by selemempe: 1:55am On Jul 04, 2018
A thread for sick APC psychos. What many fooĺs dont appreciate is that APC OR PDP parties are not the problem...buhari and his ideology are.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by kahal29: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Learnt Kwankwaso has left your group.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: We've Taken Position Not To Leave APC — Sen Na'allah by kahal29: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2018
selemempe:
A thread for sick APC psychos. What many fooĺs dont appreciate is that APC OR PDP parties are not the problem...buhari and his ideology are.

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Operation Show Your Pvc (picture) / No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido / 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.