Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? (2297 Views)

Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me / How Do I Deal With My Ingrate Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
My girl friend is a student doctor, I called her two nights ago and after our conversation she told me the reason she doesn't keep in touch is cos she doesn't have data.

There and then I asked her to choose between a nice meal in her school's restaurant yesterday or a one month data sub. She chose the later.

Before doing the transfer yesterday I called her to know on which of her lines she prefers the data, she dint take the calls. I presumed she must have been in class. So I went ahead and did the transfer anyway.

This is the response I got this Morning from her. Was thinking a call would have been better though.

*Hi, good morning, thanks for yesterday. Do Have a nice day‎*

NOTE: this girl sleeps at my place and refuses me from touching her this is four months now.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by madridguy(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2018
She's not an ungrateful lady, study here more.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by thesicilian: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Who told you she is your girlfriend?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2018
thesicilian:

Reason being ?
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by AntiWailer: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2018
thesicilian:

Op. Clarify this first.

If u ask me. Data is not enough to decide anything or touch her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by sarahade(f): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2018
AntiWailer:

Op. Clarify this first.

If u ask me. Data is not enough to decide anything or touch her.

Yeah.. I asked her out four months ago and I got an answer in the affirmative.

It always takes a lot of pleadind and calling to make her come around though I understand her busy lectures schedules but even when she comes she is always In a haste to leave.

Last week I decided to let her be but when she perceived I was calling again she was apologetic and I listened.

She is quite young though.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2018
How is she your girlfriend?
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Yian1(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2018
For your mind, na wetin guys dey do for love be dat

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
How is she your girlfriend?

I don't understand.. What would have made her my girlfriend then?
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Yian1:
For your mind, na wetin guys dey do for love be dat

Right now I think this is wasting my time on the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Yian1(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

I won't say anything cos I don't know her but you should judge her by the way she interacts with you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2018
She might be your gf but I doubt if she is in love with you. Meanwhile, data and food no mean say person go open leg for you.

Why do most of y'all assume that if a female isn't sleeping with you, she doesn't love you?

Have we lost all forms of morals in this generation, is this the way God intended it to be?

5 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by VictorRomanov: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2018
You should understand that it takes some women time to actually grow into a relationship. She may have accepted your proposal, but she still needs time to trust you. The more you push it, the more you make it harder. So just be patient.

I'll also suggest you push sex off as far as possible. Especially if your aim of dating is to get married.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
VictorRomanov:
You should understand that it takes some women time to actually grow into a relationship. She may have accepted your proposal, but she still needs time to trust you. The more you push it, the more you make it harder. So just be patient.

I'll also suggest you push sex off as far as possible. Especially if your aim of dating is to get married.

Made my intention known to her from the very go. I am not too bordered about the sex denials. Its just her attitude to my little gestures and her lack of interest in communication
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by edimolu(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:
My girl friend is a student doctor, I called her two nights ago and after our conversation she told me the reason she doesn't keep in touch is cos she doesn't have data.

There and then I asked her to choose between a nice meal in her school's restaurant yesterday or a one month data sub. She chose the later.

Before doing the transfer yesterday I called her to know on which of her lines she prefers the data, she dint take the calls. I presumed she must have been in class. So I went ahead and did the transfer anyway.

This is the response I got this Morning from her. Was thinking a call would have been better though.

NOTE: this girl sleeps at my place and refuses me from touching her this is four months now.
you haven't gotten yourself a girlfriend, ignore her and move the fûck on....biitches aint worth it

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
edimolu:

you haven't gotten yourself a girlfriend, ignore her and move the fûck on....biitches aint worth it

Ignored her once she came begging and I considered. I blamed it on her being younger but right now I think its a conscious and deliberate attitude.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by KingTugreat: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
If you be my brother i for don thunder you better slap na then your brain go reset.She have been using you as her MAGA for 4 good months.My brother you have been MAGALISED.How can a nigger date a girl without having sex with her.After few days i demand for sex and if you dont give it to me i dump you.That girl have other boyfriends who are giving her the dick,and spends little or nothing,while you are here doing father christmas and getting nothing in return.OP IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF,DUMP HER AND RUN AWAY,RUN AND NEVER TURN BACK.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Must it be about sex, that's why there is olosho, what's stops you from making her comfortable if you have the means. Give without expecting anything in return angry

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
If you be my brother i for don thunder you better slap na then your brain go reset.She have been using you as her MAGA for 4 good months.My brother you have been MAGALISED.How can a nigger date a girl without having sex with her.After few days i demand for sex and if you dont give it to me i dump you.That girl have other boyfriends who are giving her the dick,and spends little or nothing,while you are here doing father christmas and getting nothing in return.OP IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF,DUMP HER AND RUN AWAY,RUN AND NEVER TURN BACK.

Believe me this was my modules oparandi until I met her... But I think its cool to realise that my former life is better.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

my brother u are just supplying some of her needs according to your riches in foolishness...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Must it be about sex, that's why there is olosho, what's stops you from making her comfortable if you have the means. Give without expecting anything in return angry
good idea but instead of them to appreciate your kindness they see u as a maga and don't forget you are never the only one they collect from...
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by damtan(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
una don come with girlfriends ish again. Is it a must to have a gf?? Just let her be and be on your own too. There's no time to start having headache over girl ish.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by KingTugreat: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

Believe me this was my modules oparandi until I met her... But I think its cool to realise that my former life is better.
You let your emotions becloud your bad guys personality,and now it has turned you into a nice guy.Go back being the bad guy thats what pays in the world of women.Women dont have feelings,all you see them do is pretend they have one

5 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by edimolu(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

Ignored her once she came begging and I considered. I blamed it on her being younger but right now I think its a conscious and deliberate attitude.
No guy should ever be the one to put pressure on a lady in seeking validation for your place in a relationship!! if a girl loves you, her emotions would surely betray her and you would witness its obviousness!!

The message she replied tells a lot man!!

if you ask me, i think she sees you as more of a friend than a lover hence typifying why she hasn't in anyway invested in your relationship.

"i don't have data" my âss, this is one of the flimsy excuses i give the opposite sex when am not feeling their parole anymore....lol

Ignore her and Move on....stop trying to please a lady, it belittles us before their eyes rather than for it to amuse them!!! they are wired that way!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by edimolu(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
@ enshi

You just gotta believe and follow this guy's words!!! could be a bit difficult initially but at the end it'd have made you stronger!
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2018
edimolu:

No guy should ever be the one to put pressure on a lady in seeking validation for your place in a relationship!! if a girl loves you, her emotions would surely betray her and you would witness its obviousness!!

The message she replied tells a lot man!!

if you ask me, i think she sees you as more of a friend than a lover hence typifying why she hasn't in anyway invested in your relationship.

"i don't have data" my âss, this is one of the flimsy excuses i give the opposite sex when am not feeling their parole anymore....lol

Ignore her and Move on....stop trying to please a lady, it belittles us before their eyes rather than for it to amuse them!!! they are wired that way!!!

This is epic.. Your first lines are worth being a WhatsApp status ...

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by phemmyfour: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

You be correct Maga. That girl isn't into you

1. She chose data over seeing you.

2. She sent a text to say thank you i.e she's not interested in hearing your voice.

Quit now before the pain becomes unbearable
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

Reason being ?
She probably has a guy who does more for her. And she has data and airtime the guy sent to her but can't use that same airtime to call u up.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
If you don't have money, you don't deserve erection, me that I am single, don't I know what I am doing angry

OneSentence:

good idea but instead of them to appreciate your kindness they see u as a maga and don't forget you are never the only one they collect from...

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:

Abeg help me tell the guy o. Mtcheew.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
phemmyfour:
You be correct Maga. That girl isn't into you

1. She chose data over seeing you.

2. She sent a text to say thank you i.e she's not interested in hearing your voice.

Quit now before the pain becomes unbearable
After all the stories on this section. But the truth is, as long as beautiful women exist, men will always succumb. That's just reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage / She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O / Forbidden Nigerian Father And Daughter Sex Video Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.