Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,684 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? (2336 Views)

Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate / How Can I Break Up With Her She Is An Ingrate And A Pain To Me / How Do I Deal With My Ingrate Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy
OneSentence:

my brother u are just supplying some of her needs according to your riches in foolishness...

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by phemmyfour: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
After all the stories on this section. But the truth is, as long as beautiful women exist, men will always succumb. That's just reality
its very painful yet somebody will be somewhere begging for his love.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by romenna: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
One thing i've learnt about women is that they dnt like desperate guys.
But be blunt about wat u want and dnt use indirect means to communicate!
If u want sex in ur relationship, say it clearly!
Dnt use food or data to communicate!
Sleeping in ur house is not a ticket to have sex wit her!

I approached a lady recently, a very cute young girl and she accepted, av not sent 1k for data since i knw her and she's never asked cos she works (and for dis, i will surprise her),
she calls me more than i call her, weneva i see her call, i reject it so i can call her back, but instead, she'll ask me to drop my ego and pick her calls next time.
the smallee dey burst my head aswear!
she acts very mature!
if u meet person wey like ur style u go know bros.
but always speak ur mind, it will help shape how she reacts to u.
cheers and good luck

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by edimolu(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=enshi post=69067178][/quote]
you welcome bro
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
phemmyfour:
its very painful yet somebody will be somewhere begging for his love.
Thats life.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by gonkin(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Many girls are ingrates only few aren't. It normal to meet ungrateful ladies. The surprising thing is that some of these ingrates come across guys that are ingrates too
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2018
phemmyfour:
You be correct Maga. That girl isn't into you

1. She chose data over seeing you.

2. She sent a text to say thank you i.e she's not interested in hearing your voice.

Quit now before the pain becomes unbearable

Great analysis ma nigga..
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by wristbangle: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
The moment any guy places extreme priority for a lady and she sensed this, his respect will break like an egg in her heart.

Women are emotionally unstable and difficult to understand.

To know the glimpse of heart loyalty to you, pretend as if you don't need her anymore. If she complains, it shows she cares. If not, then you know the next line of action.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by RedDistrict: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
you might be in the friend zone already

if a babe aint feeling you like that, you'll know through the way she communicates
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by enshi(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
wristbangle:
The moment any guy places extreme priority for a lady and she sensed this, his respect will break like an egg in her heart.

Women are emotionally unstable and difficult to understand.

To know the glimpse of heart loyalty to you, pretend as if you don't need her anymore. If she complains, it shows she cares. If not, then you know the next line of action.

In a situation where you ignore she notices and apologizes , only to repeat same with no much time interval
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by VictorRomanov: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

Made my intention known to her from the very go. I am not too bordered about the sex denials. Its just her attitude to my little gestures and her lack of interest in communication

Like I said, patience is key. However to really know what's at the back of her mind, try reverse psychology: reduce those things you usually do to her and see her reaction.
Re: Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? by wristbangle: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

In a situation where you ignore she notices and apologizes , only to repeat same with no much time interval

If the cycle repeats twice, dump her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This How You Approach Relationships / The Internet Is Cracking Up Over This Bear’s Reaction To This Couple Getting Mar / My Inner Monologue (real Experience Dating Nigerian Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.