Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (42999 Views)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.

Lol, you are really sick. Well i hope your family have any family land that you can spare for your terrorist brother. Lol

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by akiOYIBO: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
OritaIbadan:

No they should keep talking trash until 2019 Nigerians are not fools you know. What befell GEJ in 2015 will be a child's play.
Whateva that befell GEJ was not done by u or me. What is wrong with Nigerians? Why are we so dumb and primitive? Goodluck was never voted out, he was rigged, thrown and manipulated out. You are a Nigerian and u still think ur vote counts, just wake up and slap uself. Open ur eyes, see and understand how Nigeria works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by emperorzz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
wait! who are they building ranches for, is it the fulani herds men or the gadaffi boys from libya? Didnt they say it was the gadaffi boys doing the killings and not farmers/herders conflict? This government is confused and trying to drag us along in their confusion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
PMB didn't say this,we know their antics..watch them apologise
sarrki:
Pmb is better to keep quiet than saying this

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Sleekkilla(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
saaron:
Every right thinking Nigerian must demand the immediate impeachment of buhari's terrorist govt for THREATENING Nigerians to give their lands to Miyetti Allah terrorist or DIE!
There's absolutely no doubt that Buhari's bloody govt are the sponsors of middle belt genocide!!!

I am trying to see your point of view, but unfortunately I can't seem to get my head up my arse that far. To suggest that Buhari would use a very obvious Fulani herdsmen to carry out 'genocide' in the middle belt is barmy! What a load of horse shit! You have the brain of a five year old.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by emperorzz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.
oga oo. who are the ranches for, fulani herders or Gadaffi boys? or are the Gadaffi boys not the ones doing the killings again??

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by cve90: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Am not sure u are sane with all due respect, is Christianity weakness? Peter held a sword perpetually, all these weaklings we have in Nigeria, shame on you

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by BRASH: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb is better to keep quiet than saying this

Will u shut up! Do u have conscience at all? I thougth u are always in support of anything the evil govt. Does.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by steveekeoma(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

u need to see ur doctor

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Maket: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
blakid:
I coundn't fanthom the level of dumbness amomg our leaders before now, buh with this, i can tell you that Nigeria is being Govern by the dumbest government since the inception of life. #NigeriaIsInTrouble.
Please!!! i urge us all to go and get our PVC ready, this government must go, come 2019.
These governing us always speak from their anus before reasoning with their minds.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
PVC is the only solution to this bad government and please shine your eyes and vote for the right person.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by VictorEkwere: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
in your entire life you will live working for strangers to enjoy.
GoTV:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

You sound stupid and silly.

Cretin...

Amen! Next
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by yoribo: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
He is the one sponsoring them, that is why he said that, you must submit your land or else you die lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Shehunoshewhat: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Shut up!
The agenda is land grabbing cum neo colonisation.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by nmecephas(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chai! what an unguided and unthoughtful statement from this administration that this media aid represents.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by joelison(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
saaron:
Every right thinking Nigerian must demand the immediate impeachment of buhari's terrorist govt for THREATENING Nigerians to give their lands to Miyetti Allah terrorist or DIE!
There's absolutely no doubt that Buhari's bloody govt are the sponsors of middle belt genocide!!!
[color=#990000][/color]

Gbsm

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Sleekkilla(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Whateva that befell GEJ was not done by u or me. What is wrong with Nigerians? Why are we so dumb and primitive? Goodluck was never voted out, he was rigged, thrown and manipulated out. You are a Nigerian and u still think ur vote counts, just wake up and slap uself. Open ur eyes, see and understand how Nigeria works.

Drivel.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Juliusdking(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
my brother if don't have any better thing to say just shut up and get d hell out of hear

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Redhot111(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
I weep for my country. What kind of open blackmail is this? So the rest of us must surrender our land or watch the fulanis in collaboration with Buhari led APC kill us. How did we end up with this Buhari sef? I jst wish all abt Buhari since 2015 was actually a dream.

No shaking Sha we are waiting with our pvc

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Kingkamba(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
SEE IDIOT WITH COW SHIT AS BRAIN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GoTV:

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
VictorEkwere:
in my entire life i will live working for strangers to enjoy while i die in poverty.

Amen

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by khalhokage(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:
Am actually disappointed FFK was one of the rulers running Nigeria.

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.

You should be disappointed in yourself.

Nobody is against ranching, but we're all against the government giving away other people's land to a particular ethnic group for private business.

Nigeria is a multi ethnic nation and it is wrong and exceedingly stupid for the federal government to suggest that it's ok for one ethnic group to hold the rest of the nation hostage and give away their ancestral lands or lose their lives.

I'm in full support of ranching, I think it should have been a requirement for cattle rearing a long time ago, on that note if you want a piece of land to build your ranch you have to pay for it like every other business in the country does.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
junkiesneverdie:

I'm Ashamed to imagine a graduate like you will consider that. Never reason with a Mad Man

Roger that droid. Next

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by BRASH: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
May ur father's land be forcefully taken from u if u have any. And if u try to resist, may the fate of those plateau and benue people visit.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blakid(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maket:

These governing us always speak from their anus before reasoning with their minds.
Of course, this is one of the features of a DUMB being.
Let's just gt our PVC at all cost but violent free manner, this government must go.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Fuckadict(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Your fada.
Why not surrender your life to the devil so that he will stop tempting you

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by tungamaje: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

I agree with you sir or ma. As good Christians we should give everything to Fulanis for peace to reign. We should love our enemies by handing everything we have to them anytime they threaten us, we should not spare anything. Even if they ask for our wives and children, let's surrender all to them. Christians are peaceful people. Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.