Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (42995 Views)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jolar101:

All the largest landscape in the north, what are they doing with them?

If I may ask you. Will you give your only land you are planting to cows

Only those accused that are still supporting these terrorists government - FFK.

Any Fulani herds terrorists in Biafraland should start relocating to their so called largest landscape in the north.
Deal With It cool I don't like talking to Biafrans. They think like herdsmen's cows undecided

The only ting i am responding to is bold. Herdsmen is entrepreneurship and they are everywhere across the country. And everyone benefits from them. We buy cows during ileya. It is stressful for them to have to transport cows and other livestock all the way from the north to SW and East since you all buy and eat beef. By having ranches across the country and in the SW/SE will reduce inflation on these animal. Imagine buying a ram f0r over 100k that used to be 18k?. Once they have ranches in the SW/SE, you have to force them to reduce ram and cow prices. You dont need to force them actually, by default it will or we dont buy. Simple

As for the pictures you posted, you are just being emotional. No one wants to see anyone dies. Get over it and provide solution and stop being emotionally unstable. That doesn't solve anything.

Embrace the herdsmen grin
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Melkizedeck: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.

Except you're being sarcastic, if not make thunder fire you! Idiot!!!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
look at ur flat.head!! 3 coner post!
DreamersVille24:

My friend shut up!

The president's spokesman said it on live television.

I guess you didn't even read the post.

angry
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by lazeal: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:
Am actually disappointed FFK was one of the rulers running Nigeria.

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
You are not serious... they should go and ranch up Kano and Sokoto!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Deal With It cool I don't like talking to Biafrans. They think like herdsmen's cows undecided

The only ting i am responding to is bold. Herdsmen is entrepreneurship and they are everywhere across the country. And everyone benefits from them. We buy cows during ileya. It is stressful for them to have to transport cows and other livestock all the way from the north to SW and East since you all buy and eat beef. By having ranches across the country and in the SW/SE will reduce inflation on these animal. Imagine buying a ram f0r over 100k that used to be 18k?. Once they have ranches in the SW/SE, you have to force them to reduce ram and cow prices. You dont need to force them actually, by default it will or we dont buy. Simple

Leave with it. You reason as Fulani goats.

Mind you; Biafrans don't eat cows. Biafrans eat chickens, fish, vegetables, not cows.

Take your cows to the north and Southwest. Don't come to Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jolar101:

Leave with it. You reason as Fulani goats.

Mind you; Biafrans don't eat cows. Biafrans eat chickens, fish, vegetables, not cows.

Take your cows to the north and Southwest. Don't come to Biafra.
Speak for yourself. It is obvious you have no solution to the problem other bringing religion, politics and segregation into this seemingly business issue.

I figured long time ago that you guys want no peace.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by phase1: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
A vote for buhari is a vote for fulani terrorists to kill you and take your land.

An insult against IPOB (arch enemy of fulani terrorists) is by default support for fulani terror.

God punish the zombies who support fulani terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by motionz: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
Give them your fathers oalour first.....idiot

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Speak for yourself. It is obvious you have no solution to the problem other bringing religion, politics and segregation into this seemingly business issue.

I figured long time ago that you guys want no peace.

Do you people want peace? If you Nigerians want peace; let Biafrans be.

Referendum for Biafra restoration is the only key to peace.

You must be a Fulani herdman in the shadow. Or you have any land of your own yet.

Are you in city or village? Do your parents owned landed property in villages?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jolar101:

Do you people want peace? If you Nigerians want peace; let Biafrans be.
You are gradually revealing your intention here. I know you have sentiments. What's Biafra gotta do with this thread?. Anyways, if to let Biafrans be, why do you support Israel terrorist?. Why dont you let Palestinian be?

Referendum for Biafra restoration is the only key to peace.
Bullsh!t. Nigeria is ONE

You must be a Fulani herdman in the shadow.
kikikikikiki grin grin Anyone who against Biafrans and support herdsmen is from up North? grin grin Talk about paranoia cheesy
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by TruthinAction: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
The ranches if given will simply act as a base to launch more attacks on the neighbouring communities and fully take over. We are not fools. Don't give one inch of your land. Don't even sell to them even if they offer heaven and earth.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
khalhokage:

You should be disappointed in yourself.

Nobody is against ranching, but we're all against the government giving away other people's land to a particular ethnic group for private business.

Nigeria is a multi ethnic nation and it is wrong and exceedingly stupid for the federal government to suggest that it's ok for one ethnic group to hold the rest of the nation hostage and give away their ancestral lands or lose their lives.

Land within the territory of Nigeria is owned by the Nigerian government, the constitution recognised this fact. Government has the right to any land for activities that will benefit the generality of Nigerians. The Nigerian law vested urban land within a state to governors, and all non-urban land to the LG in which they are found. Federal government can negotiate with states and LG for the purpose of investing in those lands for Nigerian benefit.

It's a misconception and cheap speculation to reason that one ethnic group has any power to hold the rest group hostage due to a proposal that benefit the Nigerian people. We should shun this mischief and demonization of a particular ethnic group. It's a cheap propaganda.

Ranching is a form of agriculture, government has a mandate to invest to boost and encourage participation for wholesome effect on the economy.

I appreciate your attention.

Peace!
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
motionz:

All correct bro!
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blackaxe78: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

Well said

They just blinded by hate.

Blame they can do, logical solution outside ranching they don't have.

"Our land" gang
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blackaxe78: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
motionz:

Make a point outside insult.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by WizzPoll: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
blackaxe78:

Well said

They just blinded by hate.

Blame they can do, logical solution outside ranching they don't have.

"Our land" gang

you have no solution my dear. You can not give in to every demands of terrorists! Otherwise you can as well hand over the North East of Nigeria to Boko Haram and allow them to declare an Islamic State.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by VULCAN(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
You told us that you were a Yoruba Muslim, when did you become a Christian?

GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blackaxe78: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
lazeal:
You are not serious... they should go and ranch up Kano and Sokoto!

How feasible is that. Your lots just talk without logic. Jeez!

So blinded by sentiments when the blantant truth stares at then. Ranch in Kano and bring beef to Bayelse

Before you make your next point, get a fact about the average number of cows slaughtered in the West and South daily , then you can make a point from there.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Ups01(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari is wrong on this one!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blackaxe78: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
WizzPoll:

you have no solution my dear. You can not give in to every demands of terrorists! Otherwise you can as well hand over the South East of Nigeria to Boko Haram and allow them to declare an Islamic State.

You still not a making a point with regards to subject matter

Be truthful and feasible to yourself. Do you have a better solutionn outside ranching devoid of hate?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Viking007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
hahahaha. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Illustrate are those people commenting here. The so called ancestral lands, abeg, ask them what they have been doing with them?. The lands are just sitting there useless and families kill themselves over it. I am telling you now, many Yoruba and Igbo want no peace. Before they start questioning my background, let me say that I am a yoruba man. Govt proposal makes sense but they need to remove the word "colony" from any type of deal between herdsmen and govt. Lo ba tan

Now ask the opposition if they are content with cows roaming the streets in 21st century?. Just yesterday i received a short video of roaming cows in the street of Lekki, and the ladies there are complaining. Abeg, ask them what they are complaining about if they dont want herdsmen to have enclosed ranches?. The so called "educated" people of the South-west and East are actually bunch of morons. Hausa-fulanis are more intelligent than them. Do you know that Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello actually proposed ranches decades before while our so called "educated" people are busy killing one another over the so called ancestral land?.

Now, in order not to make it look like govt gave the land for free, i would suggest the govt charge annual income tax on herdmen's revenue. Govt and herdmen's proposal is in harmony with modern world. But this nigga called FKK and his cohorts are bunch of violent hypocrites.

Lands Should Belong To Govt. I Support Ranches. Embrace Civility People, Embrace The Herdsmen grin

You are one of the reasonable and responsible Nigerians of our time. Most Nigerians are not only docile, they allow tribal and religious hatred to cloud their sound judgement.

FFK as a one time leader ruler of this great country is a huge disappointment. His criticisms are hate-laden rather than constructive.

People embarrassingly misunderstand the whole ranching proposal. It's not meant for herdsmen, Fulanis or the nomads from the north alone. Any Nigerian can subscribe, invest and run the ranches provided you met the requirements set by government. Ranching will aid in the proper documentation of owners and workers for better taxation and activity monitoring. The benefits are over-emphasize. Some of us Nigerians think we are smarter than the government of the land that works with smarter people and underscore wide consultation before implementing a proposal.

Nigerians are the bane of Nigeria's progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

You are one of the reasonable and responsible Nigerians of our time. Most Nigerians are not only docile, they allow tribal and religious hatred to cloud their sound judgement.

FFK as a one time leader ruler of this great country is a huge disappointment. His criticisms are hate-laden rather than constructive.

People embarrassingly misunderstand the whole ranching proposal. It's not meant for herdsmen, Fulanis or the nomads from the north alone. Any Nigerian can subscribe, invest and run the ranches provided you met the requirements set by government. Ranching will aid in the proper documentation of owners and workers for better taxation and activity monitoring. The benefits are over-emphasize. Some of us Nigerians think we are smarter than the government of the land that works with smarter people and underscore wide consultation before implementing a proposal.

That's it.

They rather keep talking about religion and tribe to divert attention. Shaking my head. They don't reaslize that govt is creating jobs by doing this.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Akorkor(f): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
To be serious now, who are we voting for?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by eagleu: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Soon, they will deny, deny, and deny the story.
Then, they will attack and attack the newspaper .
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by princfred(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
So all the land in the North is not enough for them? And you are not a Christian but a demonic muslim as someone once showed.
For these evil islamists to have deceived the entire nation that igbos are greedy that they are semi saints shows how low IQ Nigerians are.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Idiatt!!
Marafuqqa!!
Phoull!!
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by princfred(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

Sweet story for the gods by the demons. When did barbaric self centered Fulani do anything to benefit everyone equitably? These is how they keep yarning fairytales to deceive those who dont know them.
So why is becoming almost by force to by the nonsense ranching proposals ?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Koolking(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Obeseke:

We know that too well sir/madam. And that is the reason we are saying they should do it in their respective states. Why should the government force people to give up their lands for the private enterprise of some individuals in a capitalist economy? This is not the role of government in any way. Are we operating a Feudal System of Government?

No sir, but govt has a mandate to encourage agriculture - the next oil. Nomadic farming has been in existence since time immemorial, but due to attendant problems in the country in recent times, we must align with global practice for wholesome development. Even in my local government in the East/South, we have nomads coming all the way from the north for grazing and business purposes. These people in turn build a community and mingles with locals. It's normal.

Government owns the land. Government is in negotiations with states represented by governors and lower houses to come to terms on ranching proposal. These killings are politically motivated for personal gains. Don't let people lead you on sheepishly. Let give reason a chance, the only weapon to crush the enemies of Nigeria.

Peace!
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Durun waka kenan!!!!! U re a FOOL. people like you are the ones causing problems to the black race. Your sense of reason is zero. U want to exchange ur ancestral land for cow milk come, which village are u from U and the cow must have genetic resemblance . As*hole

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by princfred(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
blackaxe78:

You still not a making a point with regards to subject matter

Be truthful and feasible to yourself. Do you have a better solutionn outside ranching devoid of hate?
Cow owners should buy their ranches by themselves just like farmers, goat and pig owners do. Abi are they dashing the cows out for free and not making profit from them? But you rather bleat away like you dont know right and wrong.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by tungamaje: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
That's it.

They rather keep talking about religion and tribe to divert attention. Shaking my head. They don't reaslize that govt is creating jobs by doing this.

Southerners are unanimous in saying we don't have enough land to give to Fulanis for their cows, let them locate those ranches in the north where they have vast lands, Sambisa forest comes to mind. No amount of preaching can persuade us, so don't waste your time. If that is the job the government promised to create, we are not interested. Period!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida / Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.