Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W (3543 Views)

Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
A Nigerian lady felt the need to check if her boyfriend, Samuel is faithful.. So, she contacted an ‘online investigator’ for help.

Well, the investigator tested her boyfriend and he failed woefully.

Below are the screenshots between the unfaithful boyfriend and the investigator:

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
jizzus:
A Nigerian lady felt the need to check if her boyfriend, Samuel is faithful.. So, she contacted an ‘online investigator’ for help.

Below are the screenshots between the unfaithful boyfriend and the investigator:

Baba u go fit sama this 6odd.

Z782JSNZ
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:

Baba u go fit sama this 6odd.

Z782JSNZ
Choiiiii
I wish say i fit o...... I still never see my atm collect
cry cry cry

Once i get am u go know once

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
jizzus:
Choiiiii I wish say i fit o...... I still never see my atm collect cry cry cry

No p broda
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
cheats everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
cheats everywhere
u included
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
u included
me? ever faithful
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
me? ever faithful
Prove it, u in a relationship?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
Prove it, u in a relationship?
how do you want me to prove it
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
how do you want me to prove it
Let's start from knowing each other cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
Let's start from knowing each other cool
so that you can employ a private detective right?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
so that you can employ a private detective right?
why employ when i can be the private detective myself
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
why employ when i can be the private detective myself
you can't combine it with your work as a corp member
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
you can't combine it with your work as a corp member
Well thank goodness i'm very less busy for now
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
Well thank goodness i'm very less busy for now
says who? you are supposed to be working tirelessly for your fathers land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
says who? you are supposed to be working tirelessly for your fathers land
All work nd no play makes Yemi a dullard grin besides my PPA is on break, you mind not derailing this thread any further
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
All work nd no play makes Yemi a dullard grin besides my PPA is on break, you mind not derailing this thread any further
sorry sir
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Moneyspeakingz: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
nonsense. Na wetin person dey look for na him d person go see so she got the answer to r yeye question

And to the two livers bird wey dey above, if una no go puck una self,make una beta no start any rough play oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
sorry sir
why sorry Well u might be curious who owns the number on my signature undecided asides from calling i use it for whatsapp ☺
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by chiommy123(f): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
yehmy:
why sorry Well u might be curious who owns the number on my signature undecided asides from calling i use it for whatsapp ☺
wish I can add you on my watsup but my contact stopped working so I cant add people. I will try sending you a mail

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
chiommy123:
wish I can add you on my watsup but my contact stopped working so I cant add people. I will try sending you a mail
Roger that cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by daviesblaze(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
I came to read comments, just to see two rabbit derailing the thread

SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
daviesblaze:
I came to read comments, just to see two rabbit derailing the thread

SMH
U no see my mention for betting thread bah Besides who b rabbit undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by yehmy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
jizzus:
Choiiiii I wish say i fit o...... I still never see my atm collect cry cry cry

Acknowledge the mail i sent to you bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
yehmy:
Acknowledge the mail i sent to you bro
Seen
Thanks mucho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Forzap: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
jizzus:

gee, I saw your Pam post and I'm interested in getting one but I hope your in lag tho, kindly reply
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Forzap:

gee, I saw your Pam post and I'm interested in getting one but I hope your in lag tho, kindly reply
I'm in lag boss
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Forzap: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
jizzus:
I'm in lag boss

how much? no bill me Oo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Forzap:

how much? no bill me Oo grin

5.5k boss..... No billing grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Forzap: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
jizzus:
5.5k boss..... No billing grin

na 4k I get bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Forzap:

na 4k I get bro
No be me dey determine price..... Na buyer i dey find...... My oga no even gree 5k boss
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W by Chimezie198(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
yehmy:
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw In His Phone Shattered My Heart :help! / Should I Get Married To My Muslim Boyfriend / Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.