Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (87609 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes $3* Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then.. / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by millionboi2: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hahaha
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by owomida1: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Make dem use cane flog the peenis nw

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by GOFRONT(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
sad

Instead of him to rush to Xvideos

God save the lady sha....her movement for change
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by zicoraads: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pocohantas, come and see your cousin. grin tongue
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by madridguy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin

I help the lady thank God shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by thunderbabs: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
What happens to Ashaaa joint?

You say... shocked cheesy
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Godwin978(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
the girl just escaped death
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by newoffer: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?
Who censored that thing kwanu?
How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?

Op real pics or wedonbilivit! angry

No pity for the girl Sha, she missed out tongue
. check Linda for the full pic. Anaconda dick
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Mayor2012: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
na God save the lady grin
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Beface(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
I done dey hear about Hausa Buratashi from small. He want impress abi? grin
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Octaves(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?
Who censored that thing kwanu?
How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?

Op real pics or wedonbilivit! angry

No pity for the girl Sha, she missed out tongue
chai! spoiled generation. but there is a link there
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Donlexybaze(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

Every lady deserve Free and Fair Erection.
your comment got me laughing ... which one is free and fare erection lol
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by tgmservice: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
ma i dey always fear to take all this enhancement drugs
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Curry30: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
This news is so much better than herdsmen and kill kill upandan. Ah...mighty burantashi I hail thee LOL

#KidsDontTryIt
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Octaves(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

I help the lady thank God shocked
no be Wetin dem dey ask for. dem no want 2 minute men

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by rOsy247(f): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good for the girl

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by madridguy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Forget bro, no be all ladies get power for even 5 seconds

Octaves:
no be Wetin dem dey ask for. dem no want 2 minute men
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by showafrica(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
The girl for hear am, I dey suspect say the girl Wan leave am so he wanted to pound the last one

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
zicoraads:
Pocohantas, come and see your cousin. grin tongue

Let him suffer the pains.
Next time, he won't try to rig erections.

9 Likes

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Uteghe(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin Another Ejima Ibeto
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Octaves(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bustincole:
Can any of the Nurse help him pls

or beta still dey should call street olosho for him

cased closed
I'm sure there are some ashawo nurses there that would love to help but don't want their colleagues to know, so they decided to keep mute and watch the erection waste away with regret in their eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Octaves(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Forget bro, no be all ladies get power for even 5 seconds

abi o. na for mouth dem get power
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by BabbanBura(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Let him suffer the pains.
Next time, he won't try to rig erections.

You be IWRECK ni? see how the poor guy dey suffer just cos em no win the conquest
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by sonsomegrigbo: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Igbo amaka

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm surprised this didn't turn out the usual hearsay I normally read. The story goes:

"A man expected a woman to come over so he took local herbs to enhance his performance. At the very last minute the woman called to say she wouldn't make it. The man out of frustration cursed the life out of her and cut the call.
Frantically he searched his phone contacts but could not find a willing replacement. He tried to endure but his hard throbbing p_enis got the best of him. He ran out of his room screaming for help for death, he felt, was coming close.

On seeing the man heavily in agony his mother decided to 'help out', offering her body as relief for the ailing son. At first the man hesitated but later yielded after she pled for him to save himself.".

The story later continues, saying he f-ucked the hell out of his mother so bad she orgasmed in ways and positions his father never achieved. It was so good she had to keep reminding him it was his mother he was handling and not some random girl off the street but all pleas fell on deaf ears due to his drug-induced euphoria. Both parties ended the deed with a heavy load of shame but sexual satisfaction.

THE END.

3 Likes

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by sanpipita(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
He wanted to kill somebody's daughter but Almighty God we serve is alive
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by madridguy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes ooo

Octaves:
abi o. na for mouth dem get power

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by iukpe: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
He is in a hospital getting attention from the nurses. grin
Him never see anything, if an for night some nurses go address that him Fxkup.

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by iukpe: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Failed transmission!
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by pocohantas(f): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

You be IWRECK ni? see how the poor guy dey suffer just cos em no win the conquest

Just a concerned citizen, crying out against all forms of rigging.
We will not take it! You guys are biased! Eréctions must be free and fair!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.