Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (87612 Views)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes $3* Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then.. / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by b5ive(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=SapphirePRINCEX post=69106430]Why?
Who censored that thing kwanu?
How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?

Op real pics or wedonbilivit! angry

No pity for the girl Sha, she missed out tongue[/quote Bbbbbaaaaaaddddddddd pppiiikkkkiiiiinnnnn.. I'm watching u ooooo
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by bendike: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

No pity for the girl Sha, she missed out tongue
Antie you too like blokos grin

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by thunderbabs: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
newdawn2017:
The he should ve gone 2 đ gymnasium 2 workout & sweat it out. or just do serious workout in his room or backyard. Surefire way.

Lol..The workout da hz pinnana needs is quite far from gym tinz. He can only workout on the opposite sex, any oda workout myt jus mk him pass out
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

go to facebook, there is a guy named cheif mata, check his videos, the raw vid is there with erect anaconda...and the guy in pain comes from a French speaking African country.

https://www.facebook.com/cheif.mata

3 Likes

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by SteveUg(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why? Who censored that thing kwanu? How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Sirfemi77(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why? Who censored that thing kwanu? How would I now believe that this blockus is standing at an attention now?
bad girl
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :
Every lady deserve Free and Fair Erection.
Amen
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
who censored dat thing na?? sombori cannot see dick again abi
lol this shit is so hilarious nd for d guy mind he go break d girl waist, oga ur own waist is pending for now
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by kennyclassic: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
thunderbabs:
Lol... My bro wan vent all of buhari's frustration on dat girl.... Na d ancestors of da gal village save da gal ooo, chai
cheesy grin cheesy You no lie... Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Fourwinds: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ishilove:
Burantashi induced priapism. Serves him right. In his next life he will stay away from performance enhancers.
hmmmmm....the man wanted to hammer her pvssy
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by kennyclassic: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
The girl must have dared the guy that he can Last... Now see where he landed himself just to prove a point cheesy Women are scum... Lol
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by jucyace(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin SOME PEOPLE ARE myopic shaa. leme drink my gari jare.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by faced4tp: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwadamilare118:
How cum , sorry...
Chai. That was subtle

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by walexy06(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ishilove:
Burantashi induced priapism. Serves him right. In his next life he will stay away from performance enhancers.
but he is not dead yet now, why in his next life?
person wey go still wake up take same drug nxt week
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by dadavivo: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

leave wetin dey under leg alone
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Burgerlomo: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dem 4 soak the preek inside ice water grin
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Dikashii: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

grin
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

ya right man
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by nuelyoyo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

https://mobile.twitter.com/naijavirals/status/1014828805226102787
That's the link to the video
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by badesco(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
There is no video anywhere, the @poster just put the link to attract visitors to his site...

1 Like

Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Saff(f): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Let him suffer the pains.
Next time, he won't try to rig erections.
grin grin
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by paix(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

You mean this guy RIGGED his erection, abi?
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Ekenemma42: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
vincentjk:
kj
Chai but you no be better person o
don't mind dat guy
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by innytee: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
UEDIBO:
the drugs can be of help. please prescribe it for me..
raw beans chewed with Tom Tom.
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Nigeriaismine: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

I just checked you and i don't know what my third leg is looking for again
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by JandyJ(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

Yr profile says Jesus is all u know. But see wat u are saying
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by rayobaba(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
AntiWailer:
I have said it before :

u no well. U cracked my ribs
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Waper2(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Why?

You like that kind action abi? Non stop for a long time �
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by UEDIBO: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
innytee:
raw beans chewed with Tom Tom.
really?
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by RealityShot: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
EMERALDGIL:
na God catch am,wey the thing 4 no come down again sef
see this one O!
If take man own no rise now...
Na for saloon them go here him story!

Woman wahala... Una see am; problem
UNA no see am; problem!
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by RealityShot: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
UEDIBO:
really?
what exactly is your goal?
To last long?
Lasting long just needs you to go off before you start first round!
Then think of others stuff during the process (I like to solve maths in my head)
Shikina
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Henon: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=69103705]so that foolish ediat couldnt just masturbate himself to sleep?!?!?[/quo
That fool deserved to be disowned. Imagine! Soap done finish? Miserable bastard!
Re: Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... by Dannjay(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
CastedBlog:
A young man in his desperate mission to bang a girl at all cost, was cut short as the lady he was expecting failed to come around, after he had taking enough herbs to sustain her time being...

In a very raw video shared by Toksman the man could be seen struggling with his erected manhood.

I Cant bring the video here, but if you must watch see here;
Na stupid man

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-expecting-girl-takes-drugs-for-hard.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.