Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (20118 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by newslifeop: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by leofab(f): 1:16am On Jul 06, 2018
uwa1:
True talk.... Also you cannot be dating a guy and not be willing to cook for him and give him sex....

Don't quote me...
so sex is a service that ladies offers? I’m a lady and I see sex as mutual service as Won’t want my man to pay me for dating me.. I pay my bills and will always...
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Man who raped 13-year-old girl and infected her with HIV , allegedly bribes his way out of jail with N200,000

http://wapnetrealm.com/man-who-raped-13-year-old-girl-and-infected-her-with-hiv-allegedly-bribes-his-way-out-of-jail-with-n200000/
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by ekele09(m): 6:06am On Jul 06, 2018
abike12:
agreed. and a woman should also support her man, no matter how much he has. nice little gifts and thoughtful gestures go a long way to create balance. don't be a parasite, that's how you lose respect in his eyes.
nice one
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Alejandro2040:

Lol cheesy...you don't have to be, Just get a bleep buddy
ohhh see better advice. thanks mate. the way things are happening this days its no longer and issue of being in a relationship, it just adoption of grown asss women.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by uwa1(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2018
leofab:
so sex is a service that ladies offers? I’m a lady and I see sex as mutual service as Won’t want my man to pay me for dating me.. I pay my bills and will always...

My dear there was no need for the quote with the long story attached if you see sex as "mutual service"....
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by reinx(f): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2018
You are a stingy fowl,come and beat me am in my house wink[color=#990000][/color]
mespusinglez:
As Long As You're Not Married To Her,She's Not Your Responsibility
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Kenneth10110(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Margy:
Thanchu...
Some yeye men will still be stingy with even N5.
'This is my lasss card' 'this is my transportfare'

So if N5 is the your bf last. card you'll still greedily want to collect it even though its a tfare to some where important you don't love him then but only after his pocket. SMH
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by mespusinglez(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
reinx:
You are a stingy fowl,come and beat me am in my house wink[color=#990000][/color]
facebook me via my username "
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Alejandro2040: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
ohhh see better advice. thanks mate. the way things are happening this days its no longer and issue of being in a relationship, it just adoption of grown asss women.

cheesy lol I dy tel u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / Fun Time (pic) / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.