Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11114 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
i honestl dunno the point of the three new ones i must say,
the girls are okay as wall papers - i mean two more pretty faces in the house
but like you, i fail to see the basic function of the nerd, he's so full of it
excuse me while i barf
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

excuse me while i barf

Heyy, be nice!! The girls (Keeva, Josie) keep saying how they love him tongue, he's so adorable rah rah rah. As for the girls, yeah they are OK, tho' they don't look like any celebs we know grin grin grin. I thought that was the theme of this year's BB: if you look like a celeb, you're in! We've already had a Gaga, a Beyonce, and even a Beckham in the house. grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2010
oh hell naw! that dood is anything but adorable, seriously i think they're just patronising him
that said, wh is ife now cool with ciaomhe? (i cant spell her name for shiet) i was so happy when she went at her n shabby tongue

lol i see what u mean tho, the celeb look alike thingy tongue
but if u look at the air hostess what's-her-face in a certain way she kinda reminds u of some obscure d-lister
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

oh hell naw! that dood is anything but adorable, seriously i think they're just patronising him
that said, wh is ife now cool with ciaomhe? (i cant spell her name for shiet) i was so happy when she went at her n shabby tongue

lol i see what u mean tho, the celeb look alike thingy tongue
but if u look at the air hostess what's-her-face in a certain way she kinda reminds u of some obscure d-lister

Gosh, you are MEAN grin grin. Where have you been all this while?! We could use your talent around here, LOL. Honestly BB is losing its flava as it dodders to the end. I didn't like, didn't understand the way Ife reacted that time over the Shabby-Caimhoe(sorry cheesy) issue. She could have handled it better, I thought. Anyway, watching the BB highlights right now.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2010
tee hee, i'm not mean tongue

i think they reason she blew up was cos of suppressed anger really, but regardless, they became chummies again too quickly, i was hoping for some latent brewing animosity that culminates in some nasty cat fight that splits the house members across battle lines, then the tension will be so great that BB will be forced to bring them three weirdos in and then err one will be nice just to get the majority of the newbies on their own side.

see?
ife spoilt what could have made for brilliant tv watching tongue
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

tee hee, i'm not mean tongue

i think they reason she blew up was cos of suppressed anger really, but regardless, they became chummies again too quickly, i was hoping for some latent brewing animosity that culminates in some nasty cat fight that splits the house members across battle lines, then the tension will be so great that BB will be forced to bring them three weirdos in and then err one will be nice just to get the majority of the newbies on their own side.

see?
ife spoilt what could have made for brilliant tv watching tongue

LOL. With all their mouth, Ife, Caiomhe and Shabby are incapable of any real animosity. The real firebrand, b!tchy person, IMO, is Corin. Mehhn, when she starts her own, eeh grin grin grin. She is vicious! I also suspect that Josie can throw a bad one if pushed. But maybe not; she's too much of an emotional coward grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2010
Am I the only one that feels like slapping Corin when she talks? I m buzzing . . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
i can't understand 75% of what corine says but watching her make words with her mouth is enough comedy for me grin

you're right tho, i'm yet to see who is capable of a real fight. who knows, maybe mario will stop diek ridding everyone including brobot and actually act like the biatch he truly is, maybe he could.
actually i think only giovan the resident house biatch could have started n maintained a fight undecided
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2010
denzel2009:

Am I the only one that feels like slapping Corin when she talks? I m buzzing . . .

Gosh, I used to hate it, too!! I have a pet peeve about folks who talk on and on and very fast, too. LOL when JJ teased her about "I'm buzzing". But I've grown used to it, and I've grown into liking her a lot! She's my fave female in the house.

bluespice:

i can't understand 75% of what corine says but watching her make words with her mouth is enough comedy for me grin

you're right tho, i'm yet to see who is capable of a real fight. who knows, maybe mario will stop diek ridding everyone including brobot and actually act like the biatch he truly is, maybe he could.
actually i think only giovan the resident house biatch could have started n maintained a fight undecided

Giovan who?? LOL, he was just like a mean little girl. The real fight-meisters are Nathan and JJ. The former is gone, and the latter is losing his touch, what with Josie threatening to cut off from him after their latest tiff. He knows just what to say to make a woman feel like two cents, ROTF.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2010
to be quite honest, im no longer interested in BB cos my two favs have left shabby n nathan

JJ,the LovePeddler of babylon, becks wanna-be
one cant stay mad at him for long tongue
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

to be quite honest, im no longer interested in BB cos my two favs have left shabby n nathan

JJ,the LovePeddler of babylon, becks wanna-be
one cant stay mad at him for long tongue

LOL!! So priceless. Did I tell you once before that you're mean grin? Now scratch that! You're a fiend grin grin!!! He does look like a cute two year old when he's feeling down. You'll soooo pity him. He told BB that he can't be happy in the house if he doesn't have Josie as a friend cry grin. Aint that the cutest thing?? LOL, I pity the woman who'll fall in love with him. Mixed-up individual grin. I can never forget how he tore Rachel down. She was never the same in the house after that.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2010
maedan:

LOL!! So priceless. Did I tell you once before that you're mean grin? Now scratch that! You're a fiend grin grin!!! He does look like a cute two year old when he's feeling down. You'll soooo pity him. He told BB that he can't be happy in the house if he doesn't have Josie as a friend cry grin. Aint that the cutest thing?? LOL, I pity the woman who'll fall in love with him. Mixed-up individual grin. I can never forget how he tore Rachel down. She was never the same in the house after that.

lol that beautiful phrase can be uttered by none other than our resident serial killing pastor - lucas tongue

i missed JJ's ish with racheal but i hear he was mean,
JJ is confused no doubt, no one else will be proud of being a self confessed 1 minute man
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

lol that beautiful phrase can be uttered by none other than our resident serial killing pastor - lucas tongue

i missed JJ's ish with racheal but i hear he was mean,
JJ is confused no doubt, no one else will be proud of being a self confessed 1 minute man

Lucas?? Who's he, never heard of him. An NL member? Anyway, JJ is definitely hard to place. He can be so nice and cool, and then he can be downright evil. I don't like men like that. They can commit murder when pushed grin. That's how all serial killers start out. Who is this Lucas fella again grin grin grin grin??
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2010
sorry i've been holed up at home avoiding the evil called pollen grain so been catching up on my dose of eastenders tongue
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2010
bluespice:

sorry i've been holed up at home avoiding the evil called pollen grain so been catching up on my dose of eastenders tongue

Ooooh, that Lucas grin grin. I'm not a fan of the show, but it's great, I catch some episodes when I can. How come it doesn't have its own thread here, sef?? Lol. Enjoy your Eastenders jare.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by bluespice(f): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2010
im not either, when err one in the house wants to watch it u gotta watch too
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2010
bluespice:

im not either, when err one in the house wants to watch it u gotta watch too

I've been in your shoes once or twice grin. My aunt makes sure she doesn't miss a thing by recording it on Sky+ to watch during her free time.  She was around for weeks and gosh! I had to blend in. But afterwards, I couldn't be buvvered to watch it when it's on. But it's a great soap.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 12:59am On Jul 12, 2010
maedan:

ROTF @ "Brobot grin grin. Have you seen the three new housemates?? One is a science/maths nerd, the other two are loud women!! They don't stand a chance against the established housemates cheesy. Saw it on the BB website.

~I wasnt aware there were going to be new HM8 till eviction night! Trust BB to try & turn things around just as i was about to draw the curtains!!

~The old HM8 are going to gang up on the newbee's,the B!tch-fest they're having already!! Kelley seem to have put herself right in the mix of it too!! The oldies have suddenly become a "United Front"! It usually brings them closer together!I hate that me! It's either they start ganging up on the newbee's or new dynamics are formed! Always happens when they put new HM8's in. . .

~I love seeing the Oldbee's get territorial!! Prolly b/c they know the newbee's have had a chance to see how the public perceive them/what's been written about them & how BB edits the updates.

~Ben is fast becoming a Blabbermouth & is he getting B!tchy or what!! He's baskingin it! Enjoys the role of the Instigator too. . ."Cruella" I enjoy the camp way in which he gossips! His mannerism w/ his hands & the way he tries to imitate the other HM8! I especially loved the way he narrated to the other HM8's his convo w/ the Nerd!

~I love how even Ife is getting territorial in the kitchen! I suppose the other HM8 didnt so much as acknowledge/appreciated her "Cleaning" moments but when Lil Miss Midget gets the kitchen spick & span everyone was like "Wow"

~By the by i'm loving her new look! So much better than that Math equation of "Noughts" she had on her head!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2010
denzel2009:

~"OMG!!"

~Corrin's a doll tho! A half-baked carrot looking one at that!! She spent close to an hour banging on about the same thing in the DR! It was hilarious! The way she poised herself sideways on the chair,a picture of clam yet she was furious!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2010
bluespice:

excuse me while i barf

~To Shite-stir! Which i love btw so i aint complaining just yet!

~Rachael looks Dopey,speaks Dumbo. . .she's as much use as a handbrake on a canoe!

~Kelley I know will defo mix things up a bit! I'm glad she didnt wait to test the waters before plunging right into it w/ the HM8's!! She's rubbed them off the wrong way within minutes of been in there already!If the HM8's are allowed to vote for the newbee's,she'd up. . . with the Swap thingy,she cud well be up this week!

~The Nerd! He really needs to be enlightened in the ways of the world! So i cud see why he was selected! Too bad there's no Femme Fatale in there for him to Play "Beauty & the Geek" with!! Him & Mario are on the same wavelength but who really wants to listen to him & Mario speak UFO/Spaceship/Math?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:58am On Jul 12, 2010
maedan:
what with Josie threatening to cut off from him after their latest tiff. He knows just what to say to make a woman feel like two cents, ROTF.

~Josie is Oh-Soo-Jealous! Simple as! Prolly doesnt realise that's the word to describe her emotions &  reaction to JJ! Her insecurities are gate-crashing the obvious!! She'd never pulled guys like JJ . . . whatever that means! She'd mentioned it enuff times! Not to woory.She might well be able to pull guys when she leaves BB!! OK magazine seem to be rooting for her & implied she'd make the most dough out of all the HM8. . .She'll defo do w/ a make-overafter they get her all dolled up & slap her pic on the cover a couple of times,she'd have no probs getting laid a date!

~Why did she have to ruin a perfectly nice day for JJ! I bet he was "Buzzing" after seeing/speaking w/ his family! Too bad he cudnt share w/ the other HM8. . . .Just read on the BB website JJ been  over the tiff w/ Josie. . . says he wants to leave. . . It's getting boring! I suppose they're going to bore us w/ that on the update tomorrow. . .

~Shabby implied  on BBBM there's something going on b/w them two but they'd rather pursue after BB! Hmm! Surely if there was something going on we'd  have known alreadly? Prolly just giving herself more airtime now that she says she regrets walking out!

~I meant to respond to the Spoof Telephone vid by Sunshine & Rachael . . Love it!! Saw it on BBBM. Funny how she had no qualms about been wrapped in a crime scene tape but was wooried about her knickers! Pssf! Fame hungry Mongers!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Josie is Oh-Soo-Jealous! Simple as! Prolly doesnt realise that's the word to describe her emotions &  reaction to JJ! Her insecurities are gate-crashing the obvious!! She'd never pulled guys like JJ . . . whatever that means! She'd mentioned it enuff times! Not to woory.She might well be able to pull guys when she leaves BB!! OK magazine seem to be rooting for her & implied she'd make the most dough out of all the HM8. . .She'll defo do w/ a make-overafter they get her all dolled up & slap her pic on the cover a couple of times,she'd have no probs getting laid a date!

~Why did she have to ruin a perfectly nice day for JJ! I bet he was "Buzzing" after seeing/speaking w/ his family! Too bad he cudnt share w/ the other HM8. . . .Just read on the BB website JJ been  over the tiff w/ Josie. . . says he wants to leave. . . It's getting boring! I suppose they're going to bore us w/ that on the update tomorrow. . .

~Shabby implied  on BBBM there's something going on b/w them two but they'd rather pursue after BB! Hmm! Surely if there was something going on we'd  have known alreadly? Prolly just giving herself more airtime now that she says she regrets walking out!

~I meant to respond to the Spoof Telephone vid by Sunshine & Rachael . . Love it!! Saw it on BBBM. Funny how she had no qualms about been wrapped in a crime scene tape but was wooried about her knickers! Pssf! Fame hungry Mongers!

MC babes kiss grin!!! Heyyy, Josie, jealous Naaaah. The competition is NADA grin grin grin. Those girls are nothing to worry about. Josie knows this. She's just making a spectacle of herself because she knows the public expects her to act like this!!! Josie has a game plan grin grin!!! She's just acting for even more "air time", even though we all know she gets more than anyone in that house!

Corin is buzzing, Oh my G!!! grin grin. She's self-conscious about her favourite phrases now. She's been teased by the master tease, JJ, tho' she gave it to him right back!! I love her though, don't you grin grin?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked see what women can turn men to? JJ don fall my hand!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2010
denzel2009:

shocked shocked shocked see what women can turn men to? JJ don fall my hand!

JJ is either just a big baby, or he knows Josie is very popular, in and out of the house, and does not want her to be his enemy. He knows he is an Aussie, and in essence the real outsider in the place.

Ok, so what is it about these tasks that just seem to bring out the hilarious parts of the h-mates?? I loved the "Come Dine With Me" task, it well and truyly established the new housemates into the house, and I'm beginning to see why they were chosen. They do a lot for the dynamics of the house, and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
maedan:

MC babes kiss grin!!! Heyyy, Josie, jealous Naaaah. The competition is NADA grin grin grin. Those girls are nothing to worry about. Josie knows this. She's just making a spectacle of herself because she knows the public expects her to act like this!!! Josie has a game plan grin grin!!! She's just acting for even more "air time", even though we all know she gets more than anyone in that house!

Corin is buzzing, Oh my G!!! grin grin. She's self-conscious about her favourite phrases now. She's been teased by the master tease, JJ, tho' she gave it to him right back!! I love her though, don't you grin grin?

~Hey You!

~Me think all that drama had a lot more to do w/ jealousy than JJ saying she has 7 chins!

~Remember when she commented JJ has brushed his teeth countless times b/c of Kelley? When in actual fact,he was doing his Tree of Temptation task? She'd hinted on all the things she thought JJ was doing different!

~You've got a point there! Josie does have a game plan!  I see right thro it now! Imagine an hour's update full of crap!! All that air time just on her & JJ when its not even that interesting to watch! I was fuming!!! If JJ gets evicted no one will even notice she's there!Grown arze woman sucking her thumb! Now i know why her front teeth seem to stand out!

~Yeah i adore Corrin! She's a doll! I've just noticed how really tiny she is! I think she's herself tho. . .one of the most genuine HM8. . .

~What will make a good watch on telly will be her having a go at Keeva/Josie!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
maedan:

Ok, so what is it about these tasks that just seem to bring out the hilarious parts of the h-mates?? I loved the "Come Dine With Me" task, it well and truyly established the new housemates into the house, and I'm beginning to see why they were chosen. They do a lot for the dynamics of the house, and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

~When i heard the voice over for "Come Not Dine With Me" I was like "Meadan is going to love this!!"

~It was hilarious. . .For a moment i thought BB actually told the newbees to make minging food on purpose. . .that egg omelette! I was sick in my mouth just watching her prepare it!!

~I'm just as curious to see how this ganging up on Kelley in particular will unfold!! She does comes across as fiesty so i dont expect her to back down if take on by the others!! It does Seem tho her competitive personality is going to be an hindrance to her!! I dont think its a bad thing,why the other HM8 seem to be making such a big deal out of it is beyond reason! I bet she'll be the first newbee out as soon as they get a chance to do so. . .

~What's Steve playing at? He's upped his game!!

~Seems the only newbee the other HM8 want to take under their wing is the Nerd! He seems harmless!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
~How shocking was Ife's nomination to you? Were you expecting it? I sure wasnt!  I hope she wins the task & picks Keeva!

~That Keeva is a nasty piece of work! Josie is one to watch too! Conniving So & So's

~For some reason i reckon Corrin will be safe. . .worried for Ife tho. . .

~Oh me son googled her & found her webpage. .he's smitten by her,especially since she went totally bald! He's like "She has your haircut Mummy"   I'm pleasantly surpriesd she hasnt done any singing in the house! I wud have thought she wud be using that part of her Skills to make an interesting watch!

ifekuku.com/
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
mohawkchic:

~To Shite-stir! Which i love btw so i aint complaining just yet!

~Rachael looks Dopey,speaks Dumbo. . .she's as much use as a handbrake on a canoe!

Oh my dayyyzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin. But I have to agree, she does sound and look very dopey!! Always crying over every little sentimental thing!
mohawkchic:

[color=#770077][font=Comic Sans MS][size=10pt]~When i heard the voice over for "Come Not Dine With Me" I was like "Meadan is going to love this!!"

~It was hilarious. . .For a moment i thought BB actually told the newbees to make minging food on purpose. . .that egg omelette! I was sick in my mouth just watching her prepare it!!

~I'm just as curious to see how this ganging up on Kelley in particular will unfold!! She does comes across as fiesty so i dont expect her to back down if take on by the others!! It does Seem tho her competitive personality is going to be an hindrance to her!! I dont think its a bad thing,why the other HM8 seem to be making such a big deal out of it is beyond reason! I bet she'll be the first newbee out as soon as they get a chance to do so. . .

~What's Steve playing at? He's upped his game!!

~Seems the only newbee the other HM8 want to take under their wing is the Nerd! He seems harmless!!

LOL, of course I loved the "Don't Come Dine With Me" task! The original voice over guy was on hand to make it all the more authentic. The best BB idea ever! And it gave me an insight to ALL the housemates, even the old ones. They showed mega team work, ganging up on Baroness Keely! Poor little thing, she did her best for the little people grin. She already confessed her size makes her an overachiever in all things. First newbie out? Naaah, make that Rachel. She has little to offer.

mohawkchic:

~How shocking was Ife's nomination to you? Were you expecting it? I sure wasnt!  I hope she wins the task & picks Keeva!

~That Keeva is a nasty piece of work! Josie is one to watch too! Conniving So & So's

~For some reason i reckon Corrin will be safe. . .worried for Ife tho. . .

~Oh me son googled her & found her webpage. .he's smitten by her,especially since she went totally bald! He's like "She has your haircut Mummy"   I'm pleasantly surpriesd she hasnt done any singing in the house! I wud have thought she wud be using that part of her Skills to make an interesting watch!

ifekuku.com/

Ife's bald cut is just not werking for me, LOL. It's funny ur son should like it, even tho it reminds him of mummy grin grin grin! Sorry but she has a funny shape of head, and her skin tone is not helped by her dull clothes. When she wears a bit of make up she's not bad tho'. I just don't get how she lasted this long, sorry undecided cheesy. And I am DEFINITE she's leaving this week. Ta, Ife!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Hey You!

~Me think all that drama had a lot more to do w/ jealousy than JJ saying she has 7 chins!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No no no, I do believe he said 98 chins grin grin grin grin. Don't you have an inkling just how HORRID JJ is? That's why Josie, who is very good at dishing out, finds it hard to take it from JJ, cos he goes for the jugular - and when he says the mean stuff, he sounds like he really means it!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
Steve wants to do Keeley!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2010
denzel2009:

Steve wants to do Keeley!

I was just about to make a lengthy comment about that grin grin grin. Gosh, his lust for her is sooo blatant - the way he eyes her up!! Gross! It's bad enough that he's married and twice her age - but he's losing a lot of respect in Keely's eyes, too. I really pity his wife, he's been on his best behaviour, till Keeley came in. I hope he recalls his senses sooner than later!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by denzel2009: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
maedan:

I was just about to make a lengthy comment about that grin grin grin. Gosh, his lust for her is sooo blatant - the way he eyes her up!! Gross! It's bad enough that he's married and twice her age - but he's losing a lot of respect in Keely's eyes, too. I really pity his wife, he's been on his best behaviour, till Keeley came in. I hope he recalls his senses sooner than later!

She is 30 sister Maedan haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

G I Joe 2 Retaliation 2013 Free Movie Download And Its Reviews / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.