Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth (30134 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

Now she got this problem she get very sharp mouth how do I go about it ?
It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kollins11: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentleman at all oo.

276 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Don't ignore the red flags, she's a disrespectful chatterbox, look for another well polished giri if she refuses to change.

I can't put up with someone that embarrasses me every now and then, she's a naff

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Don't ignore the red flags, she's a disrespectful chatterbox, look for another well polished giri if she refuses to change

Only one red flag bruh not like you will see another girl who no go get red flag/ flawless

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Ballzproblemm: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:
There is this girl/lady of mine , dark tall and good looking, how we started talking and dating was a coincidence ,she was speaking rudely or not fairly to my cousin and I interrupt and cautioned her never to try that or repeat it again cause me get “gbana" for head i know dey take disrespect/nonsense.
she later calm down and became gentle like pikin wey Dem shout for ,after advising her and her later gra gra like I do am bad thing but me know send , how we start dating is a history I don't know how it happened.

It only when I'm around she tries not to do anything stupid and talk pass herself because I do give her this stare warning eyes and she go respect herself ,like the one wey “ my mama go give me if I wan collect sweet from stranger or person she no like when I dey small".
She always feels she can get away with anything cause I'm around and no one will/dare to touch her .“ she get this kind mindset like nah cultist she dey date nobody got touch am".

My cousin bro and sis sometimes are like I know blame you anytime your husband dey you dey get wings.

She sweet and all to me and everyone but her mouth to sharp and ee dey off me sometimes , how do I manage her behavior I'm a cool / mind my business kind of person.
tear am dirty slap her head go reset , no mind me o , waiting for elders

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by ojun50(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Marry and love her character by always advicing her about.

In the end she will change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Medianna(f): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ladies mouth are generally sharp na..
The question is not if you can control it or not.
Can she control it? Make she no go talk the one wey go be police case one day.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
You better talk sense into her head because if she cross my path and she verbally abuse me with her sharp mouth. I will help her repair her leaked mouth tap with correct slap.

I go beat 20 years out of her life span... Me I no get joy ooo. Better talk sense into her head. I nor be gentlemen at all oo.

Calm down it haven't gotten to this .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
ojun50:
Marry and love her character by always advicing her about.

In the end she will change

She dey hear word anytime I dey around

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Medianna:
Ladies mouth are generally sharp na..
The question is not if you can control it or not.
Can she control it? Make she no go talk the one wey go be police case one day.

She can control it Sha ooo , cause she not usually like that if am around but my cousin 's dey always tell me say them go beat am , argument go start again , she go come dey talk like say she did no wrong I'll be like I dun do no vex . See me see trouble oo chille boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by ojun50(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:

She dey hear word anytime I dey around
Any time you dey go out give her serious warning say you no won hear stories or complain

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kollins11: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Calm down it haven't gotten to this .
I know but I just dey make you understand say.. Everybody nor be gentleman like you.

Me.. I no get home training oo

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
ojun50:

Any time you dey go out give her serious warning say you no won hear stories or complain

Shebi and anytime I come back make I ask am wetin she commit this time
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by ojun50(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Shebi and anytime I come back make I ask am wetin she commit this time

If you know hear any complain lock up

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
I know but I just dey make you understand say.. Everybody nor be gentleman like you.

Me.. I nor get home training oo

Before I start to parole am I tell you say I show am small chókó/ vawulence before I come advice am .

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Kollins11: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Before I start to parole am I tell you say I show am small chókó/ vawulence before I come advice am .
Na so E suppose be..

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by anthonyuncle(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
she dey use you buga - no wahala.
until the day wey she go do am for one soldier

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
ojun50:

If you know hear any complain lock up

Person wey I save her name as my B.P

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she dey use you buga - no wahala.
until the day wey she go do am for one soldier

It hasn't gotten to that odugwu

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Aklee4994(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
I swear if care is not taken she will make you lose some respect and make you fight unaware of her behavior to others on a good day

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:

It hasn't gotten to that odugwu

dey dia.
until something hooge go land on your face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Aklee4994(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Only one red flag bruh not like you will see another girl who no go get red flag/ flawless
nothing like sharp mouth tell her to listen more than she speak...will always want to act as a person who knows all.she go Dey interrupt discussion self and more but you want know all this until she become a wife to you.
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Dreadlock69(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
anthonyuncle:

dey dia.
until something hooge go land on your face

Ma worrí
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by fikayormi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Padlock her mouth Na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by polite2(m): 4:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Kollins11:

Me.. I nor get home training oo

Bros shey you know the girl ni?

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by emetisuccess(m): 4:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Bros calm down. That's their ways of life, if u can't keep up with her let her go instead of having a problem that u can't solve. Na my advice be that ooo

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Jayrockk: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Better warn her well o, one day she go land for trouble o
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

She can control it Sha ooo , cause she not usually like that if am around but my cousin 's dey always tell me say them go beat am , argument go start again , she go come dey talk like say she did no wrong I'll be like I dun do no vex . See me see trouble oo chille boy

Dump her OP...
By condoning this, you're giving her the impression that it's awk to disrespect your family and that's just sickening undecided....

I don't know your cousin, but for her to tell you to your face that they will beat her up is proof of the venom she spits at them, and that's unhealthy man....

If this continues, I'm afraid that she will direct this venom towards YOU and your parents, don't decieve yourself into thinking, "you can control her", she's just bidding her time undecided....

Godspeed chief...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Continue to give that thing to her constant .
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by bigpicture001: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Please dump her..that thing is not correctable

1 Like

Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by phemmyfour: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Carry your cross, she is your cross. You ve got to live with it
Re: How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth by Oturatetuala(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Buy padlock and call welderman make them help u fix am but no go lost the key Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / She Can't Marry A Barber / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.