Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? (1346 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by monikmotivatioa: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
The question is not: ''Should I tell my fiancee I am not a virgin?'' It is rather: ''Should I tell my fiancee I am no longer a virgin?

This means that previously,you have already told your fiancee that you were a virgin and probably,it was true you were. But now,the situation is no longer the same.

So what happened? How did it happen? How did you lose your virginity to someone else order than to your fiancee?

If you were not a virgin when you met your guy and he asked you if you were,there are no two ways about it. The straight and right answer should be simple ...Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/07/should-i-tell-my-fiancee-i-am-no-longer_6.html
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
be honest and tell her/him the truth, before she/he gets to hear it from someone else. if you dont put the right foundation in your r/ship, then dont be surprised when it all crashes out.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by dollytino4real(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
who virgin help? u gave it to who won the prize
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by dambafana12(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
you better open up to him, before he may think you're still a virgin and take you to the church but only to find out you're not... it will shatter ur marriage.... its better u open up to him now than he will know were to place you in his life... some girls are use to that claiming what they're not, cos I have seen where it destroys many marriages.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by N0favors: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Funny how you can't tell your fiancée but you can announce it to the world.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
dollytino4real:
who virgin help? u gave it to who won the prize
I like the way u put it. u r an object to be won
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by dollytino4real(f): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
OneSentence:
I like the way u put it. u r an object to be won
pls leave me out
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by eberetos: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tell am ooh!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
dollytino4real:
pls leave me out
done...I know your comment was borne out of your own experience

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee I Am No Longer A Virgin? by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneSentence:

done...I know your comment was borne out of your own experience
see me see wahala na me create topic well it is ur mb so use it d way u like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend / Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.